• LabPong
    Geez....this thing just keeps getting better and better....liking the new plates!
  • bum karacho

i like your grinder can you post pics of grinded material?
  • Summer
    Two different strains:
    1003181735d.jpg

1003181748a.jpg

1003181749a.jpg

This is about .03 of fine grind. In the next (hopefully last) prototype, the fine grind is supposed to be even finer. And the coarse is supposed to be a little less coarse.
    1003182207.jpg

Fine grind (pic from Ramahs):
    IMG_0179.jpg

Fine grind (pic from antispleen)
    b3la35.jpg

• elykpeace
    Hey everyone just wanted to give you a heads up

www.grindersforlife.com

It's ready! I got a onyx comming my way thank you @brilliant.cut.grinder
  • BestBuds
    looks like he had to fight with it before it came out clean?
  • 415vapor
    per FC looks like its only shipping to specific addresses...(ie. they're not ready yet or they have website issues)...it doesnt work for me in san francisco. :worry:

Anyone here use the revised fine plate? Does it get clogged? I read from @lazylathe the older fine plate does get clogged. Maybe this is something unavoidable.
  • lazylathe

The fine plate does not clogged, it just had an issue with flow through. Some bits of herb were left in the too plate.
    I have yet to try the final plates but should receive them in a week or so.

The new fine plate apparently corrects this and is a non issue.
  • 415vapor
    Thx for clarifying....wow just spent $118 USD on a grinder. It better be a good one!! :rofl: I got the medium and fine plate. Now more waiting. hehe.
  • juxt
    I bought the medium and fine also!... really excited for this one, hoping to never want another, but a new one comes out every 15 minutes...
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @lazylathe lol to the oh it's just 100 canadian.
  • JimK1967
    Anyone try this with the Ghost MV1? If so, medium plate or coarse?

I have a Ghost MV1 on it's way and need a good grinder as well!

Jim
  • Summer
    If so, medium plate or coarse?JimK1967

I've been using the medium plate, but the coarse would be fine also.
  • lazylathe

Not quite sure what you mean.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @lazylathe its just funny to hear you say that. 100cad isnt really cheap i mean i get that it's cheaper because of conversion but its still steep to the ones that live here
  • 415vapor
    Don't think anyone said its cheap....ITS EXPENSIVE!! haha. But I bought one. This will be my first expensive grinder purchase. Hopefully it turns out to be excellent. Hopefully it will be my last grinder purchase. If that's true then it being expensive is fine by me.
    It's +/- $20 from top tier grinders, so long as it performs as such....
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @415vapor just the way lazylathe mentioned that it was in canadian dollars made me chuckle thats all because 100 cad to you is cheaper. Just some international humour to me im not trying to be rude or anything. I find it funny that there is an exchange rate it just seems like so much extra work and fuckery. Im sure it makes sense though i jist dont care to go down that rabbit hole.
  • lazylathe

Lol! People spend $500+ on a vape without question but a $100 grinder is too expansive.
    It's a good bit of kit made with high quality material, made in Canads by Canadians.
    I like that.
  • Will90
    Definitely interested to hear how people are linking this one. Think it may be my next grinder, I've been looking for a good 3-piece.
  • nitrobacon
    Ordered myself one today with a medium and fine plate. Hope to see more 3 piece options in the future.

I've been rocking my space case sans the screened section but using the shallow keif collection area for bud is kinda a pain for larger ammounts.
  • VapeCritic
    How come nobody's telling what color they ordered!! :sweat:

I never thought i'd want a grinder this color, but I went with the Sky Blue :fire:

Bought the fine and medium plates :ok:

1cigd4c1jy77wyp0.jpg
  • 415vapor
    because i wanted to surprise everyone with photos. :rofl:
    ...4wks later... lol

edit: which reminds me you were just talking about slow shipping in one of your streams, but i get it - how do they properly forecast colors, etc...
  • juxt

The sky was too light for me so I got the sapphire
  • Will90
    Are they anodized or painted?
  • Dr green thumb

Were the original teeth different? Does the new teeth design work as well as the old ones?
  • Summer
    @Dr green thumb, none of the beta testers have the final production grinder yet. This last prototype went directly into production. Supposedly, those who ordered & the beta-testers won't have there's for as long as 3 - 4 weeks if the website shipping time is right.

@Will90, they are anodized.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube