• warren0728
    thanks ... it's a lot of fun!
  • MasonJar
    The Grinders for Life website now has a preview page so you can try out the colors of your choosing...

image.png
  • Summer
    Your BCG looks much more blue in the first pictures. A sand blue compared to the dark grey of the latter picture.MunicipalBlack

That's why I thought the hematite pics I"ve seen here & pic FC looked like at was a navy with a royal blue metallic overcast. I see now the color misrepresentation was, in fact, the lighting. The color in the 1st pics look nothing like like the last.

Finally arrived!Law7764

Law, your middle plate above is hematite, right?
  • Law7764
    @Summer Yes. I felt kind a look bluish too
  • MunicipalBlack

I have a sweater that is black most of the time but under flouescent lighting it turns a dark purple. My guess is the pictures @Law7764 showed of the hematite being grey were under flouescent lighting (If I understood him correctly). If that's the case then natural sunlight, LED and incandescent lighting should give the hematite finish the blue look and flouescent lighting will give the grey look. Very interesting either way.
  • Summer
    Nevermind
  • 420edc
    the Hematite we have is blue/gray in any lighting.
  • John Cocktostone
    These still on a second coming style back order?
  • MunicipalBlack
    So you must have one with a slightly different finish then law7794? I like the blue/grey look, it reminds me of sand blue LEGO bricks. Yes, I'm a man child :rofl:
  • Startedat52
    @Grinders For Life
    I think you need to stock an unfinished or base finish of your choice first for people that are more concerned about getting a great grinder fast and leave the two month wait for the fashion crowd as an option. Not trying to insult all the color lovers but I think I waited way too long(8 weeks) to get a black grinder(Call it onyx if you want, lol). I would have taken any basic all one color in stock or for a much less wait.
  • LabPong

lol my bois know which plate is the coarse one! :wink:

Grinders For Life
    I think you need to stock an unfinished or base finish of your choice first for people that are more concerned about getting a great grinder fast and leave the two month wait for the fashion crowd as an option. Not trying to insult all the color lovers but I think I waited way too long(8 weeks) to get a black grinder(Call it onyx if you want, lol). I would have taken any basic all one color in stock or for a much less wait.
    Startedat52

Started.....I do not think they can keep any color in stock.....yet.
  • Startedat52

Probably not, just saying that one skew is easier to manage inventory then hundreds of combinations.

Well finally had a chance to use mine. Crazy smooth! The fine plate is WAY better then grinding upside down in my other grinder(SLX). It’s a fluffy fine grind, not fine pieces combined with pulverized dust. Medium plate is just like the fine only, well medium sized, lol. Probably a little smaller then my SLX. Haven’t tried the coarse plate yet. Nugs I ground were on the small dry side(how they came from the dispensary), I’m looking forward to see how it works on larger sticky buds.
  • LabPong
    Medium plate is just like the fine only, well medium sized, lol. Probably a little smaller then my SLXStartedat52

good deal...that is what I am looking for....I ordered the fine and medium because I could not get an idea of the actual medium size grind compared to the SLX. Thanks for that info!
  • Dr green thumb
    how is the coarse grind in comparison to the slx grinder?
  • LabPong
    Dr.....or is it dr.....lol

Hey...I have not got mine yet....i ordered find and medium plates only. But if Startedat said the BC grinder medium plate is a little finer than the SLX grind. But I would assume by the size of the holes in the BC coarse plate....it will be huge compared to SLX grind size.
  • MothChewMoth
    I'm so psyched for mine to show up whenever it's going to. I went for a joker / thanos setup with a full amethyst fine build and added emerald / gold medium/fine plates.
  • zancru
    @YaMon

Did you just won the IG giveaway???
    Congrats my man.
  • YaMon
    Yes mon!!! Wahoo! Really excited to win such a great product! Thank you!
  • MasonJar
    The BCG I configured above finally arrived... Excellent quality and workmanship!

08.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

09.jpg
  • MasonJar
    Don't be fooled by the color, this thing is built like a tank!

14.jpg

13.jpg
  • MunicipalBlack

Pssh we're not fooled, I love the pink option it looks fantastic. It's 2019, rock whatever color makes you happy.
  • Gonzo
    I agree. Until you use a quality grinder you don't know what you're missing. This thing is a beast and grinds the bud likes it's butter.
  • Startedat52
    I’m liking the fine plate for my dynavaps. Maybe it’s just my strain but the fine is so fluffy it packs like a larger grind. 8ukgi0saxnyd7sw3.jpeg
  • MothChewMoth
    I've been trying to get an eta to no avail. I got a full build of Amethyst w/ fine then added Emerald medium plate (for the Joker look) and Gold coarse plate (for the Thanos look). I expect it'll take a little longer because of the color, but any indication of eta would be a boon. I've been seeing lots of folks posting on FC who ordered on the same day as I did who got their orders already :cry:
  • Startedat52

Mine took 8 weeks to get to me because of color at the time. I still think they should build a but load of one color or no color for fast delivery and custom colors for those that are willing to wait.

Oh, and remember when grinders had threads :lol:
  • LabPong
    This is what happens when you offer colors and sizes...lol

I sent an email off this am and got one back from GFL.

I ordered Hematite originally...then they said they had a new color for Hematite that was darker and closer to the original offering....and not blue steel color as it is now.

GFL said Hematite is ready in about a week, and the Slate will be ready in about 2 weeks.
  • MothChewMoth
    Just got word that I should have it in my hot little hand within about two weeks. Pretty excited!
  • Startedat52

Your going to love it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube