• VoidOfCourse
    Might pick this grinder up with a fine plate eventually.

I've hade the SLX2 for a couple months or so for the non stick thing but the build up around the edges of the top and especially the threads almost cancels out the non stick for me.
    Anyone else NOT like the medium plate? It has two different size holes in it an I get, well, two different size grinds. Luckily I love the fine grind which is not as fine as I expected and works very well for me. I’m sure I would like the coarse grind, if I had a vape that liked it. It is a very consistent size grind but haven’t found it works better in any of my vapes then the fine plate does for me. I would like a consistent medium grind though. Is it only me or am I doing something wrong?
  • silat
    REPEAT from my answer on FC:
    The coarse and medium both have larger holes on the outside edge.

Why?
    Shows how much I pay attention to the coarse plate, lol.
  • LabPong
    Just got word....the new Hematite is still sort of blueish. But it is much darker now....here is a pic they sent me from one of the users that got it already.

IMG-20190520-121837-842.jpg

I opted for Onyx which they said should be ready in a week or so.
  • MunicipalBlack

I want that in an extra coarse plate!
  • LabPong
    I want that in an extra coarse plate!MunicipalBlack

41l4-HU3%2B4L.jpg
  • MunicipalBlack
    But that's not nearly as fancy looking :yum:
  • Vapster707
    yo is that purple ??? How ???
  • LabPong
    Moth that 70's purple is cool daddy-o :ok:

If anyone would like a fine plate......I am looking to trade my onyx one for a coarse plate.
  • MothChewMoth
    they had it up on Instagram, and apparently enough of us said that we'd love to buy more than just the one-off plates they had. I ordered early in the 420 sale, so definitely had to wait a clip, but it's well worth it.

I'll take some shots in better lighting, because it really just POPS in person.

Amethyst is the color, and hopefully they'll turn it into a regular offering!
  • Mr Gweilo 420
    That dark purple looks awesome. I thought the first purple they offered was ordinary.

I switched to the medium plate last week after about 2 months on the fine plate. So far I like it.
  • UbarDog
    #

Do you want to see a magic trick... I mean grinder Grinder

uizggpsmrlyu2pih2wzy

Its Joker purple. :D I love it
  • MothChewMoth
    yep that's exactly what I was going for :nerd: !
  • MunicipalBlack

I bought my coarse plate in amethyst and I love it, such a nice deep purple.

20190613-075607.jpg

I find it hard to photograph the BCG to show its true colour. Pictures don't do it justice.
  • Baron23
    Very attractive. I like that color.

May it serve you well for a long time.
  • MothChewMoth
    Here's a better shot of the lineup.
    w5sn1a8qz4b0mb1b.jpg
  • Nicholas May
    I've had to see what all this noise was about this Brilliant Cut Grinder.
    So I had to Order One Brilliant Cut Grinder Set (+ all 3 grind plates)
    Cost $CAD$174.96 £UK£112.33.
    Now I'm just waiting for it to arive it says 3 to 4 weeks it seems to be going so slowly this Friday it will be 2 weeks since I ordered it.
    Any One Else in the UK got one of these Brilant Cut Grinder's and if so how long did it take for you to get your Brilliant Cut Grinder ? from ordering it to geting it deliverd Can you please let me know.
    When my Brilliant Cut Grinder finally arrives I will take some nice photos of it and post them on this forum with the time it took to be delivered to the uk.
  • Nicholas May
    I got it in silver still waiting for it can't wait.

You will love it. BTW using BCG will save you a lot of typing, :wink:
  • Biesas
    I've placed an order for a Hematite BCG with just the medium plate (got the Ripper with 5 plates :lol:) last Sunday.

And now I'm wondering as well whether I'll receive it in time :yikes:
    I'm moving out in a month, so I think I'll have a problem there and might just have to cancel my order till later.

I dropped an email to them yesterday, hopefully they get back to me soon, don't really want to be going through PayPal's resolution centre, as I don't know how that affects the sellers.
  • Nicholas May
    Has anyone that lives in the UK purchased a Brilliant Cut Grinder ? ? ?.
  • Terpenetime
    Has anyone that lives in the UK purchased a Brilliant Cut Grinder ? ? ?.Nicholas May

I ordered mine on the 20th April and it was shipped on the 9th May. The lead time may be less now as I imagine that they took a lot of orders that weekend due to the 420 sale. It then took around 10 days to arrive if I remember correctly. I’m pretty sure there was 20% VAT plus an £8 Post Office handling fee to pay too, although I can’t be absolutely sure as I’ve bought a number of items from the US and Canada over the last year.

I bought the medium and fine plates but use the medium pretty exclusively now, which most users seem to do. I found that the fine grind clogged up my screens and increased the amount of cleaning required. I do occasionally wish that I’d also ordered the coarse plate just to see the difference but I suspect that the medium plate is the sweet spot.
  • Alexis

Good on you for getting in there. I would really like to myself. I dont ever really want to use my Kanastor Gr8tr because it is such a fiddle, repetitive affair- unscrewing, screwing, brushing all sides spilling everywhere.

Im sure the BCG would be right up my street, but I struggle to justify the expense. I think I would also go for fine and medium. The Gr8tr fine grind is ideal for me and is finer than the BCG fine plate I believe.

So its surely a good £100 all in Royal mail etc right? So Im jel bro alright but also pleased for ya.
  • SquanchKava
    Got my BCG with course plate a few days ago. I love it and the grind was exactly what I was looking for, for my Sticky Brick and Nova.
    [url]http://20191001-183248.jpg 20191001-183301.jpg 20191001-183254.jpg
  • LabPong
    Got my BCG with course plate a few days ago. I love it and the grind was exactly what I was looking for, for my Sticky Brick and Nova.SquanchKava

Awesome! What color is your mid and top? Hematite and silver?
  • SquanchKava
    @LabPong top is sapphire and middle plate is hematite
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube