• Tdog420
    wh9woz4dan2o8mwc.jpg
    I now have this w medium plate as well as the herb ripper w all 3 plates. I will do more testing before my final thoughts but 1 oz in and i really like it.
  • UbarDog
    Well I crumbled to peer pressure and made a purchase, I can't wait to get rid of my $6 grinder now!!
    My BCG shipped yesterday and I went with cheap Small Packet International Air Shipping.

@Terpenetime @Nicholas May

What type of shipping did you guys get and how long did it take to get to UK??
  • Terpenetime
    @UbarDog I'm afraid that you may have to wait a little while longer before you chuck your old grinder! I queried the delivery time on mine two weeks after I received the shipping notification and got this reply...

“I believe the average shipping time is 2-3 weeks. It takes some time to work through customs. If it doesn't show up within a week or so, let me know”

Having said that, I’m a firm believer that if it’s worth having it’s worth waiting for* so I invariably opt for the cheapest shipping option. It’s possible that you may have paid more for a faster service?

*I’m delighted to confirm that a BCG is worth having so it definitely was worth waiting for! Enjoy!! :ok:
  • Nicholas May
    yeah I had same delivery small air international $9.99 I think but it took forever to arrive. I ordered it on the 13th of September but I don't receive the brilliant cut grinder until the the 29th of October so just about 6 later 1/2 Weeks from when I ordered 2 1/2 weeks later.
  • Nicholas May
    It still says 3=4 weeks just I've just looked
  • UbarDog
    Thanks for your replies.

Just to confirm Shipping time
    @Terpenetime 3 weeks ?
    @Nicholas May 4 week?
    The reason why I asked is...... I checked this today

Priority Worldwide pak International: $85.31
    Priority Worldwide parcel International: $87.11
    Small Packet International Air: $10.89
    Small Packet International Surface: $9.03
    International Tracked Packet: $43.04
    Est delivery: February 22, 2019 - March 15, 2019
    Xpresspost International: $70.92
    Est delivery: February 19, 2019 - March 12, 2019

Shipping to United Kingdom (UK).

The mid priced shipping- Xpresspost International - $70 is estimated about about 15-18weeks

This can't be right at all.
    I have sent them an E-mail just to ask.
    Was hoping this will get here for chrimbo :D Or my wife will not be giving me a gift this year (ONE BCG)
  • Terpenetime
    @UbarDog I’ve just checked and I also opted for $10.89 USD via Small Packet International Air option and it did take just under three weeks to arrive from the date of shipping. You may be aware that tracking is not available with this shipping option.

Never mind Crimbo, it should arrive before the end of the month! Whether your wife will allow you to open your gift before Xmas day is possibly more questionable :rofl:
  • UbarDog

Thanks man :D
    All is good in the world now

She already knows it's a cheeky Chrimbo Eve re-box and wrap :D So Ima good to grind!
  • Nicholas May
    I payed the same shipping but I paid $9.96 CAD got all the 3 grinding plates was $165.00 CAD so $174.96 in total.
    I made my order on the 13th of September 6 weeks 2 days later on the 27th October I got a e-mail from the post office saying I had to pay import and handling fees of £27.93 payed it and received my grinder 2 days later on the 29th of October so it was about six and a half weeks after ordering it.
  • Magicman
    Psst @Nicholas May....
    Never admit to paying $174.96 for a grinder. You could have bought a Simrell Vortex stem for that.
  • Nicholas May
    and £27.93 GBP for import fees + handling charges thats about $35 USD and about $47 CAD yeah but it is the best grinder I've ever used let alone owned it's my GRINDER FOR LIFE.
    I have got to say I've had my eye on one of those Vortex stems for sometime now it's just seeing something that will get me to pull the trigger on one.
  • LabPong
    Psst Nicholas May....
    Never admit to paying $174.96 for a grinder. You could have bought a Simrell Vortex stem for that.
    Magicman

lol

or you can buy a simple piece of boro on ebay for a $2 pure glass stem and go through a rig.....and get the best vapor possible out of a vapcap instead of sucking on a metal cooler....save the $170+ for food and electricity. :cool:
  • Sebastian
    Does anyone know where to find this in Europe?

Would definitely need this expensive shit
  • Terpenetime
    Does anyone know where to find this in Europe?Sebastian

You have to order it direct from https://grindersforlife.com/
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention