• UbarDog
    Even the tight fisted skinflint is interested (Me!).
  • Baron23
    @VapeCritic Hi Bud - I would be interested in the results using the fine plate when you get around to using it.

One of my concerns was its petite size at 2". You don't find it hard to turn with a full load?
  • Grinders For Life

We're glad that you're loving it elykpeace. Thanks for all the support!

We really tried to make the coarse as coarse as we could while retaining uniformity and not having any unbroken chunks flow through. It has great flow through speed and is damages the herb the least. The community was wanting this so we made it. It turned out great!

Actually, the grinder is 2.2". We consider it a medium grinder. It's slightly larger in diameter than SCS's medium grinder. A lot of people have been calling for a larger version, so that's in the works. It will be 2.7" in diameter.

We really tried hard to design this grinder to be as smooth as possible. It handles a full load without creating too much resistance.
  • VapeCritic
    I would be interested in the results using the fine plate when you get around to using it. One of my concerns was its petite size at 2". You don't find it hard to turn with a full load?Baron23

I’ll test the fine plate ASAP, i’ve been using the medium for the last week, and also need to test out the coarse.

Even though it’s pretty compact it is grinding anything i put in there with ease, very low resistance when grinding.

I haven’t been able to say these words about a new grinder in years, but this one is superb.

Very nicely done @Grinders For Life :ok:

Show me the money!! :rofl:

JK JK JK!
  • LabPong
    I haven’t been able to say these words about a new grinder in years, but this one is superb.VapeCritic

c1d30b27dbb076e7de4aee72414f4812bfd8a1adac8664ecbb384fbeb8fd1ae4.jpg
  • Magicman
    This must be one of those @VapeCritic 40% deals.
  • Gryfin
    Bud has spoken. This will be purchased by me at some point
  • JimK1967
    Just placed my order for an Onyx with medium plate...

I'll post my review when it arrives!

Jim
  • kebcatmorgan
    I just ordered as well (to Czech Rep.). So I'm curious what would I have to pay as a customs fee and the actual delivery time.

Anyways, looking forward. Ordered medium grind, gold top and onyx (black) bottom (hopefully a killer colour combination in person, looks awesome on monitor).
  • John Cocktostone
    Vape Critic approved? Nice!! Time to order 2. One for indica dominant, one for sativa.
  • EasyToSlip
    I too use different grinders for Sativa dominant and Indica dominant. However the Brilliant cut grinder is a 3 piece and does not collect the kief, so it wouldn't really matter. Right?
    I think you only need one until Brilliant Cut comes out with a four piece grinder with a kief catcher...
  • John Cocktostone
    makes sense and good thinking..... I dont like 4 piece anymore. I feel that with a 2 or 3 I get more taste and effects. I'm not big on kief collecting anyway.
  • LabPong
    ↪EasyToSlip
    makes sense and good thinking..... I dont like 4 piece anymore. I feel that with a 2 or 3 I get more taste and effects. I'm not big on kief collecting anyway.
    John Cocktostone

I think most of us go through this after using a 4 piece for awhile.....I never separate kief anymore. It was fun to do and experiment.....but I have no need to separate it now. I press flower so that is the ticket for my concentrate use.

Keep the power and taste in the flower!
  • LabPong
    haaaa actually now that I look at it as being a slogan...it should be.....

Keep the taste and power in the flower! :sparkle:
  • fatbiker
    How is the “fine” grinder? Any issues with clogging?

If I buy one I think I’ll hold out until they release the larger version.
  • JimK1967

Keep the power and taste in the flower!

That's a keeper - gonna use that catch phrase myself!

Jim
  • Summer
    Here's a couple of quotes from GFL over on FC that are informative:

"The larger 2.7"(68.5mm) diameter 3-piece 7075 aluminium grinder is in the pipeline and so is a 2.2"(56mm) diameter 4-piece 7075 aluminium grinder. They both require a bit more work, but we'll start releasing pictures in the coming months. When we're ready, we'll send a few 2.7" diameter beta grinders out. That grinder is probably next. "

"The 4-piece will be also offered as an upgrade for the 3-piece grinder. You'll be able to buy the 4-piece bottom that is compatible with the current middle grinding plates. We like the idea of being modular."

"Red and purple are in the works. I'm going to set up an experimental anodizing setup and start playing around with it. I'll be mixing my own colors. It should be fun. It should give us a deeper understanding of the anodizing process. There's a lot to learn, but it will be worth it."
  • EconMan
    I press flower so that is the ticket for my concentrate use.LabPong

Before the warranty expires, you should get that revised lever mechanism while you can for free.
    And yes, I've stopped caring about kief too, unless someone has a whole bunch of it and they want me to press it with my new DW6000 :yum:

Summer, thanks. You rock. I am interested in their "coarse" grind, as I find it so hard to find a good COARSE (not medium or medium coarse) grinder. I don't want hot sauce, I want chunky salsa!
  • Baron23
    Hi guys, I moved these posts to the thread "Rosin Press - Considering a Nugsmasher OG & Newvape?" to try to keep this thread on the Brilliant Cut Grinder.

PM me if you think this was wrong.

Thanks
  • Papic914
    Really interested in this they look real nice. Any one try the coarse plate yet.
  • juxt
    After using this as the new exclusive grinder for my G43, I have to agree with Bud...when I pull this thing out it's like DANG, SHE FINE! Pop off the top, admire the extra nubs smell the payload, man it is a sweet grinder.
  • LabPong
    ↪EconMan
    ↪LabPong
    Hi guys, I moved these posts to the thread "Rosin Press - Considering a Nugsmasher OG & Newvape?" to try to keep this thread on the Brilliant Cut Grinder.

PM me if you think this was wrong.

Thanks
    Baron23

Totally wrong!

Wrong of me to drive the caboose so far off the tracks....hehehehe Sorry....heavy med's lately....with the the G.....(my new excuse for everything :yum: )

That stated.....when ready......I am thinking a full onyx with fine plate will be my choice of a BC grinder.
  • Magicman
    @LabPong@EconMan
    This is the proof that I should be head mod.
    :joke:
  • Baron23
    hehe. The job is yours. Enjoy the great pay and benefits!! LOL
  • LabPong
    Trading Baron with Magicman.......

That is pretty much like going from The Matrix to Mad Max! :death:
  • EconMan
    The job is yours. Enjoy the great pay and benefits!! LOLBaron23

Perhaps, never in the history of humanity, has there existed a more thankless job than "moderator". First, exempting myself of course, there are humans who believe their words are so profound, they must inadvertently speak other universes into existence. Any suggestion that these precious words should be edited, moved, reclassified, adulterated, or -- :scream: GASP! :scream: -- NOT SAID because they were determined to be against forum culture and rules, then surely this means the moderators are biased. :nerd:

More like going from the Oracle to Mr. Smith. :joke:
  • Señor Negro
    Perhaps, never in the history of humanity, has there existed a more thankless job than "moderator".EconMan

But that's not true at all! :scream:

I do THANK @Baron23 and @Cl4ud3 for the awesome job they are doing everyday at the forum, trying to keep chaos contained as well as they can. Great job duds :up:

Sorry for the off topic but I think this needs to be said (more often) :sweat:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment