• BobCat
    @BestBuds @Vapeur Rogue He has a new partner who will handle the website, webstore, and other aspects. You could message her https://instagram.com/stephanies3233?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=k2ztvbzb21v
  • Vapeur Rogue
    @BobCat I'll consider that- I don't have instagram, but my partner does. Thanks.
  • BestBuds
    It was a hassle I'm not even going to lie. But in the end I am happy. I ended up with a free Splinter and a bunch of free goodies and honestly my Mi2 is one of my top vapes. I actually just discovered the Morwood Nomad but there isn't much out there on it but damn are they beautiful. I tried to contact him on IG but I haven't heard anything for them either.... Must be common amongst wood vape guys.
  • Vapeur Rogue

"Must be common among wood vape guys"
    Do you mean having to deal with specialized kinds of communication, or?
    I have a few wood vapes, and my eye on some more- just curious.
  • PuffItUp
    Your best bet is to email Dan. He's a fantastic guy.

z
  • BestBuds
    would you direct me to his email or pm it to me? I have read threads on FC and they say to pm him there or on IG but I haven't heard anything from him. :smile: :up:

@Vapeur Rogue What I mean is lack of communication. For example, I have a post on his thread on FC about how I am trying to get on his list and I have tried to contact him. He liked my post but didn't reply, privately or on the thread on FC or IG. So I know he saw my post, he knows I am dying to get on his list but doesn't reply :roll: . That's what I mean. I'm not worried because I know I will have one one day but I'm just used to a response within a few days from a company. That's all.

Sorry to divert this thread as it is about RBT. :grimace:
  • Vapeur Rogue
    Yeah- I suspected your issue was about lack of communication. I have a growing collection of lovely vapes and many of the folks creating them seem hard to get ahold of in one way or another.
  • Kinick23
    @BestBuds FYI I ended up creating an acct on FC earlier in the year just to email Dan. I think it took a few weeks but I eventually got a reply and got on the wait list. He reached out to me earlier this month to let me know I’m in for batch 3. We’re now discussing designs and expect I’ll get a finished product btwn Jan-Feb. even going back and forth on mail sometimes I don’t get a reply for days so you’re not alone lol he’ll get to you.
  • BestBuds
    no doubt. But with something this damn beautiful I want it now. :rofl:

l1snhslt5z0b77t6.gif
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention