• VapeCritic
    This is the CCell Palm vape battery that's designed for use with their cartridges like the TH2.

Super small, auto draw, 550mAh, $25.

I recommend VapePartsMart who has a whole category of CCell products at very low prices.

They also gave us a promo code STAYUP for 10% off :ok:
  • VapeCritic
    They sent me a few of these for giveaways on the streams too :strong: :cool:
  • Baron23
    Hi Bud - outstanding. I do very much like the form factor of the PCKT but its a shame that the hole isn't just a couple of mm's wider.

It looks like the cart is exposed on one side...not bad...let's you see what's going on with the cart, yeah?

Is voltage/wattage variable or fixed?
  • BestBuds
    I've been using this for about 3 / 4 months now. It's a great little vape, extremely discreet. My only issue with it is its an auto draw. Every vape of this style that I have tried with autodraw gets clogged carts after a while. I am not chasing clouds with this vape, I'm trying to be discreet! So the big draws required to be able to properly clear the cart after a hit kind of defeats the entire idea for me. Great vape, I just wish it had a "fire" button.
  • Neuropenguin
    Does anyone know if this fits the Apex cartridges from NETA in Boston? I’m kind of afraid to order and not have it work since those are the only ones I buy.
  • BestBuds
    do you know if they are 5/10 cartridges? If so, they will fit.
  • Neuropenguin
    yes, they are. Thanks!
  • Neuropenguin
    Ordered. I’ll report back from a medical newbie’s perspective ;)
  • Terry Hutchinson
    I've been using this with Select Elite (Ccell) prefilled cartridges. Flawless. It is draw activated but, presumably because Select uses a notoriously viscous oil, I have not had a case of a clogged cartridge yet.

This is a fixed voltage device. Whatever voltage they are operating at is perfect for the cartridges I am using.
  • Baron23
    Thanks, Terry!! Nothing like a first hand report from the field.
  • VapePartsMart
    @VapeCritic Thanks for the post, Bud!

I do very much like the form factor of the PCKT but its a shame that the hole isn't just a couple of mm's wider.Baron23

A rep at PCKT named Nick told us they will be making the hole wider to support CCell Cartridges and expect those models to be released in December. Whether they actually release it when they say is one thing, but at least they are aware and seem to be making the effort!

@BestBuds Most brands we've seen have chosen to go with auto draw/inhale activation for these non "pen-style" vape cartridge batteries. I hadn't heard about the clogging from them though. If you're after an actual "fire" button like you mentioned, you might consider this cartridge battery.

-Nathan
  • VapeCritic
    Fixed voltage, thanks @Terry Hutchinson!

Seems to be tuned on the higher side, right? I get clouds with pretty short draws, but I'm using thin cbd liquid not concentrates at the moment.
  • Terry Hutchinson
    Yes I would assume it is slightly hotter than a run of the mill e-pen. I get clouds from very short (5 second) draws and the stuff I am using is quite thick. It has never burned this product either.

This is just speculation, the manufacturer will customize the Palm with reseller's logo, and I suspect that they may also tune the output voltage to meet a reseller's particular needs. If not, then it just happens to be really dialed in for a thick oil in a Ccell cartridge.
  • juxt

oh, dat nice!
  • Neuropenguin
    Just got my Palm today. I LOVE IT. Now I may be a n00b but my friends aren't, and we all agree this thing is slick. So tiny, I love being able to see how much is left in the cartridge and the battery life is amazing. It also feels well-built (from an industrial engineer's prospective). The micro-usb charging port is very well seated.

Thanks for the fast shipping!

Where on the site can I find extra magnet adapters? I foresee losing them...
  • VapePartsMart
    Thanks for being our customer! I'm glad to hear you're liking the Palm and are pleased our the shipping times!

Extra magnet adapters can be found by searching our site, or just head directly to our CCell Products page to find them.

Thanks,

-Nathan
  • Gonzo
    Got mine yesterday and it’s very cool.
  • VapePartsMart
    Awesome, glad you're liking it and thanks for being our customer! Please reach out if we can ever be of help.
  • juxt
    I ordered some yesterday. Within like 2 hours I got a shipping notice :) I know you guys didn't get it out to the post office yet, but dang!
  • artv4nd3l4y
    Lol is everyone just now getting in on these great CCell Palms? I have found the performance to be the best with CCell branded batteries. There's virtually no difference between the Palm and TH210 vs. my dual 18650 mod otherwise, aside from the Palm being way more convenient convenient and inhale activated... Yeah not sure why to use another battery, aside from the CCell Silo of course when it comes out. There is also a small $15 CCell pen battery available on VPM, this works well also and CCell will be releasing another pen style battery I saw on their website. For the price they're offering them at with the quality, it's hard to pass these up for $40 total which is why I have them both.

Any word on when the Silo comes out?
  • juxt

You always were ahead buddy, the real question is why you didn't turn us on to them way back when ;)

I got the funky looking one VPM recommended as well ... and a few carts.
  • VapePartsMart
    Cool, no scans from USPS yet? We ship Monday-Saturday. I try to stress the importance of Saturday shipping to my team so those packages can be delivered early in the week, often on Monday.

CCell themselves seem to be uncertain of the ETA of their Silo and Dart. ETAs tend to lead to bad news and broken dreams, but based on what I've heard for the past couple months, if I had to guess I'd say the Silo will be available on VPM the 3rd week of August and the Dart 1st week of September!

-Nathan
  • artv4nd3l4y

Lol if you check the e liquid thread there will definitely be some mentions of the CCell Palm by me. It's just getting the added attention now because of Bud.

Yeah we have to be patient, you can't rush great products. That will be exciting to see them by September, and hopefully the Silo even sooner.
  • Baron23
    Hhi guys - got a CCell Palm as the better carts in my area (CCell and CCell like carts) will not fit into the PCKT.

I LOVE this little dude. Way smaller than even the PCKT, you can see your cart's contents while its installed, and although its fixed voltage....whatever voltage they picked is apparently perfect for a CCell cart.

There are little to no indications or controls on this device. There is a white LED that lights when you draw (Palm is draw activated) and blinks a bit when you plug it into charge, but there really isn't any battery meter or much of anything else.

But, the battery seems to last days and I love its size and can live without a lot of display or controls. For what it is, its outstanding.

I ran it with an Oleum cart (WA state) that I got out there when on recent visit and it worked wonderfully for the extended wknd.

I see them for sale primarily for about $25 with some a few cheaper and one source over $30.

I'm not often too interested in stealth features as I mostly vape at home, but this thing with a cart installed is so small and sleek that I do indeed like taking it out and even hitting it for the middle of the night, back pain, session.

Its pretty cool.
  • juxt

Totally agree with you on that one Baron, my only complaint is battery life ...I think it's less than 300mAh, but it's adequate to a day for me, and in conjunction with the PCKT I'm covered.

I also try the Elm&Owl Minipro (that kinda sideways looking one on VPM), which I can't recommend. It has that wonky clear plastic fire button that seemed to be on every EGO battery ever before like 2 years ago that easily get stuck down in the housing effectively ruining the device for use.
  • Baron23
    my only complaint is battery lifejuxt

Yeah, I kind of want to walk back my comment on battery life as I really don't know from actual experience...I would just plug it in each night and I'm not a heavy day time user.

Looking at its size, I have to agree that its a pretty dang small battery....but I still really like this package.

Take care.
  • VapePartsMart
    If you had any problems with your e&o Mini Pro battery purchased from VPM, I'd recommend reaching out to VPM about it. I have heard they have great customer service, or at least I know they try to have great customer service.

Plus, it'll be a good test for my new customer support guy I just hired to see how he handles a very upset customer like yourself ;)

JK about you being very upset, but please do feel very free to reach out! I agree that button is ugly but it shouldn't be getting stuck on you.

-Nathan
  • juxt

Please understand sir I wasn't critiquing your notes only adding a perspective. I do like it too!

Thanks man, I appreciate that and truly do appreciate a company committed to customer service. That being said I've spent way too much money on Vapes over the years, including stopping cigarettes via ejuice, to worry about one more little battery. I wouldn't want another one to replace it :/. I'll definitely do business with you guys again though.

And maybe it is me, but that little round clear button seems to be the same part that lodged in at least 50 ego pen Vapes I've had over the years :) I should have recognized it from the pics ;)
  • domiweed
    has anyone experienced the ccell pal not drawing although the battery is good?
  • Dr green thumb
    if my c cell is in a enclosed battery it does not perform as well as on a stick type battery (very slight difference). To me the difference is negligible as the protection offered by it being enclosed is better than it being exposed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment