• cvs8floz
    I am slightly miffed that despite everything I have read to the contrary, the Arizer stems aren't fully interchangeable after all.
    I purchased the original Solo a few weeks ago on sale for $108 to add to my collection of a dozen or so vapes that include the Volcano, Plenty, Mighty, Firefly 1 and 2, Extreme Q, Flower Pot and various others. I was completely and unexpectedly blown away by it, and while it is not the biggest hitter, it compares favorably to all my other vapes. Apart from the Firefly, it is the only other vape in my collection that does not use any kind of metal screen, if you use it upside down through glass, the herb stays entirely within the glass stem and never even touches the metal of the oven, so the taste is very pure. The Solo ships with the long stems and since I am using it exclusively through glass, I also wanted to get the short stems. So instead of just ordering the short stems, I decided to also purchase the original Air, which ships with the short stems, planning to use the short stems with my 14/18mm adapter in both the Air and the Solo. That's where my plan went wrong because the short stems from the Air are slightly smaller in circumference than the long ones from the Solo, so they are not snug and wobble when you put them in the Solo. It was one of these "this-can't-be-true moments".
    Has anyone made a similar discovery or did I just happen to get short stems that are slightly off? I can use the long ones in the Air just fine but not the short ones in the Solo. Are there short stems that will fit in the Solo tightly?
  • Philly
    Check out 420edc they have a whole line of stems that they have made for them.

https://www.420edc.com
  • 420edc
    Thank you for the mention here. We don't have them listed yet for the Solo2/Air2. We'll have them up tomorrow, we only blasted them on InstaGram yesterday as a teaser.
  • LabPong
    The Solo ships with the long stems and since I am using it exclusively through glasscvs8floz

Are you saying you are using a j hook or water rig? If so, just get the WPA. Or as Arizer calls it "Solo Frosted Glass Aroma Tube".

Direct from Arizer HERE
  • Philly
    sorry about that Mark. Loving the Jyarz I just got from you. Quality product.
  • 420edc
    no worries. Thanks for your support!

In reply to the OP and anyone else reading this, glass is not an exact "art". Batch to batch, supplier to supplier you could find variations in glass. Even in the processing from cutting to polishing to annealing glass can do its own thing.
  • LabPong
    In reply to the OP and anyone else reading this, glass is not an exact "art". Batch to batch, supplier to supplier you could find variations in glass. Even in just the processing of the glass from cutting to polishing to annealing glass can do its own thing.420edc

Yes....even the WPA's I got from Arizer directly....were not perfect fitting. But other ones from 3rd party's fit fine and some slightly loose as well.

If your in the US....def give 420ECD a look.....awesome products and super solid seller...can not recommend enough! :up:
  • 420edc
    thank you for the kind words and support.

If anyone is doing glass proper, it is Arizer IMO. That being said, and as you said, even glass you received directly from them can have some issues with fit. That's par for the course with glassware.
  • SmokedFuzz
    I've received multiple Arizer stems from Arizer directly for my Solo 2 that don't fit. They claim I'm just using them wrong but they stems aren't consistent in diameter from Arizer so they don't always fit in the chamber, I've actually had two break inside the chamber. At this point I've given up on Arizer and my Solo just because of the crappy glass. Total bummer because I enjoyed my V-tower from Arizer.
  • LabPong
    I've received multiple Arizer stems from Arizer directly for my Solo 2 that don't fit. They claim I'm just using them wrong but they stems aren't consistent in diameter from Arizer so they don't always fit in the chamber, I've actually had two break inside the chamber. At this point I've given up on Arizer and my Solo just because of the crappy glass. Total bummer because I enjoyed my V-tower from Arizer.SmokedFuzz

I have ordered a few direct from Arizer...2 18mm wpa's sucked as they were too loose... but 3 14mm ones were fine. These were for my Air 1 and 2. I know the Solo has different size stems....not sure how that changed from the Solo to the Solo2.
  • MrGreen
    I ordered three 14mm wpa from arizer and they all work but they all fit differently on both ends.
    They are all slightly different in length which makes it easy to keep track of my favourite one.
  • Bruce
    I would recommend the bent stem. By far the best vapor I have experienced. No water tools needed. Really!
  • bulllee
    I love my Solo 2. I found my best tasting vapor comes from a long straight stem thats notched at the bottom for better air flow. I got mine from Puffitup. The original tubes from Arizer do not have the six small cut out notches and while the flow is ok the different airflow from the notched tubes is like night and day. Always a work horse of a vape,simple,easy to use. always delivers a consistent vapor.
  • Tdog420
    Love my solo 2 and have a 3d printed glass cooling stem. Similar idea to the elev8tr from rbt but longer. I got mine from sneakypete vaporizers.
  • To the Cloud
    I thought the stems on the original Arizer portables are just a bit more shaky that way overall ? My stems do not fit snug in either , they do however fit good and snug in the SOLO 2 and Air 2
  • Robo7676
    Hi bullee exactly which stem did you get from puff it up. Thank You.
  • bulllee
    Here's the link https://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Air-Solo-Long-Airflow-Stem-p/qctq.solo-stem_l-cle.htm
    I bought a long airflow stem and a curved. Of the 2 I can't say enough about the Long tube. The curved one not so much. I have an original from Ariezer but it doesn't have the notches at the bottom and you can really tell the difference. I also picked up a water connection for my Fury 2 that rips like a beast. Just like doing a bong...but better. Love my Solo2.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment