• juxt

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance alerted! ;)

Agreed the detox stuff won't work, but the Gatorade flush+vitamin b has been shown to help. And remember to only give from mid-stream. If you're naturally athletic, working out and flushing, you have the best possible chance.

My hopes for your best success there! If you are a CPA though, you'd think they'd let you guys smoke by now...I do budgets myself, and if that's all I did I would F'N go mad.
  • metalmancpa
    I own my company. My boss allows me to smoke and says there are no drug tests :razz:
  • juxt

That being the case, not sure I'd worry about a DT ... unless it's for the dreaded D&O liability insurance, then fo sho you don't want to fail ;)

Down here there used to be a Marty J Rothstein, CPA on every corner .. little undeclared DBAs that did business during tax season. Now, no one down here makes enough money to pay someone to do their taxes, they just get them done free from the IRS website :D
  • MothChewMoth
    @metalmancpa, I couldn't stick with it. I came down with the flu (thanks kid!) And needed something to make me feel better. It worked wonders, lol.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet