• TheZman
    And I always look at the possible negatives of things and analyze the sh$t out of them:wink:
  • okla68m
    Absolutely Not Laughin AT you....lol. The other 2 look Pristine Clean, the Olive one has a bit of Vapor Haze to it, Reclaim lol.....the stem for my E-Nano gets that way....a good Everclear rinse once it gets covered provides a Reclaim Draw for when things get Thin here in Oklahoma .
    ##VAPEON !
  • Futurevapors
    Have you ever smoked Tobacco?
  • TheZman
    No. I don't smoke or drink. I dont even drink coffee. I stay away from sugar as well.
  • Vapedude
    No. I don't smoke or drink. I dont even drink coffee. I stay away from sugar as well.TheZman

Same here dude.

I’m kind of like you..

But don’t over do it, if you don’t suffer from a serious ailment that is. Why?

I follow tried and tested, Ancient Greek Medicine philosophy which , sadly, practically nobody follows today.

Παν Μέτρον Άριστον, which in English terms means (English is never accurate enough to describe Ancient Greek BtW), “everything in moderation”

Even those who restrict things in extreme from their kids, Vegans, meat eaters, people who think alcohol is evil, alcoholics, exercise freaks, basically everybody who....

Hardly no one follows it. At all.

Think about it carefully(not you TheZman).

I’m talking about whoever reads this :wink: , and you will see, that chances are, you do_not_follow this tried and tested philosophy either.

And that is just the beginning.
  • TheZman
    I do agree. Everything in moderation. I just try avoid everything bad as much as possible. If I do cheat once on awhile it's with food. Or I'll have 1 beer like once a year. Lol. But I dont smoke or drink anything with caffeine. Its definitely not easy. I try and eat only lean chicken and fish, vegetables and a ton of whole grain. And eat fruits like blueberries , bananas, strawberries and apples. That's basically my diet.

And I agree. Things like too much exercise and crazy diet restriction is no good either. Theres si many of those hardcore runners that have heart attacks and strokes. They just push there bodies too much. Hell I've even seen people over dosing on fricken protein shakes. Like that fitness model mom last year. Cause if death too much protein. WTF??

Anyway I wasnt trying to sound stuck up about the brick vape. To each there own. I actually think it's a really nice vaporizer. I love wood grain and glass. Especially that one in the picture that looks like Olive wood. Very nice. I just know for me I would want the Butane getting in my system. At that point you miss well just smoke a J. To bad you cant light it with those plasma lighters or whatever there called. That would be awsome.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Hammertime hey I dont know if you have access to concentrates but oil in a ccell is amazing for a battery and a tank your looking at 15 20 bucks the great thing about ccell is it can take thick oil so you could Just thin with twrps if you wanted to I went through alot of vaporisers and honestly i dont think a portable herb is where its at personally a desktop sure and anything portable and good is outa your price range concenrate vapes are whats up and if you dont mind inhaling peg 400 its like 12 bucks a liter i mix 1:1 with cherry oil and puff on it quite a bit I get almost a week on a ml so half ml of oil terps would last longer surley as it would be more potent but thats my insight
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    The rubi is great too but ccell can handel thicker andnis cheaper
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Vapedude your not the only person in the whole world lol surley thinking of that kind is rare but not that rare. I follow the philosphy of myself not someone else. not trying to sound elitist but id rather think for myself take what resonates with me from anywhere and build my own. I believe there is a little truth to everythingnif you can find it
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Even though everythingbis a lie
  • Vapedude
    I never said it was rare lol.

IF it is rare, that ain’t my fault, allow me to eleborate.

History has taught us time and time again, when the mainstream populace, bevomes the cause, that certain civilizations, empires, etc, fail(as the ones that we have seen the last 4000years fail), the very few wise men who were persecuted for “rare” thoughts using your logic ;), that something you call rare, is in fact the mainstream that is ignorant and arrogant, and pulling away from a certain truth, thus leaving I contrast the few, who still see.

We are literally witnessing the end of an era, literally the death of the post world war 2 order in the world, the death of a bloc and dare I say, that of a country as well.... the country’s society is slowly collapsing, ditto elsewhere in the world we clearly see this.

And I’ll even tell you why.

Because Egoism, Ego, is the root of all evil.

Not money, not dis, not dat.

Ego.

As for everything being lies....let me tell you something.

Stop watching TV for say...10 years straight, ban Hollywood, stop watching anything that is paid for by the military industrial complex basically, basically CLEAN your head out..

Forget what you memorized like a parrot in your 12 years of government indoctrination camps; chelate all of the Mercury along with the other wonderful chemicals in your body that was pumped into you for a Reason, all before you pretended to have a choice in life,....

Then come speak to me about thinking for yourself and picking and choosing, what makes you feel warm and fuzzy, within the Fish Bowl that most think is life.

Read up about the richest(in knowledge) library in the history of Man, that was :fire: down by the masonic types(deep state, Illuminati, devil worshipers, call them wtf u want lol) in Alexandria, Egypt. It was :fire: down for a reason, and yes, the world you live in Now, would be nothing like it today, if they had not done this.

But if you have already done all of that, then forget everything that I just wrote, and join me :strong:
    :)
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Vapedude bold statement for someone who knows nothing about me. And you did in fact say that no one Harley uses it. Anyway im not going to continue this conversation. Keep on keeping on
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Missed the join me part lol im all good over here doing my thing man. Lots of others have powerful minds such as yourself!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Some of us are wolves in sheeps clothing
  • Vapedude
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.

I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think. :wink:

Socrates.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Vapedude I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S. Thompson
  • bum karacho
    i love my TV , dont speak bad about her. :angry:
  • Vapedude
    I never hate the sinner, I hate the sin.

Your TV unit is not at fault, but it is the content that is transmitted through it, that iz. :)
  • Baron23

Mode Note: Hi guys, perhaps start a new thread in the Other category for continuation of any discussions of philosophy. I mean, this thread is kind of being thoroughly hijacked here.

Also, I would caution all involved to avoid political discussions except as it relates to MJ use and legalization. There are other forums for such discussions

I. Think twice before posting. Everyone deserves to be spoken to with respect, even people you don't agree with. Do not harass, insult or threaten anyone, and be especially nice to newbies. Do not post anything that will instigate an argument or extend one that already exists. Do not post hateful content or anything that is racist, vulgar or obscene. Please refrain from political comments or discussions, these almost always lead to contention. Please also keep swearing to an absolute minimum. — VLF Rules

Indeed, it is our experience is that political discussions very quickly degenerate into the kind of dialog that undermines the comity of the board and hence brings moderation into play.

We encourage open discussion among our members as long as it stays without our rules so please tread carefully around anything that looks like a political discussion.

Thanks
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube