• okla68m
    IMO, if you just want to Decarb, Without causing THC to Crack Off, KEEP YOUR TEMP BELOW 250°F! THC Volitilizes/Vaporizes at approximately 313°F. Cooking it to 366°F will cause Too Many Cannabinoids to Vaporize off even if Not Drawing on it, IMO ! You can either enjoy the THC while Vaping and Eat the Used/ABV or enjoy a Stronger effect by just Decarbing, Then consuming.
    Don't think you can Have your cake and eat it Also.
    Strong One Way or the Other.
    I've found anything made from ABV, to be Very Sedating, Not Suitable for Daytime use !
  • DatDus
    Hey, yesterday I made salted fudge from my AVBv7f60ahmtpygb5ie.jpg
    I used 60 grams of AVB and 120 grams of butter .
    Lost a bit of butter and used 100 grams of butter in the mix
    I took 10 grams today and it's awesome :blush:
    So now I have about 45 portions of fudge :halo:

I smoke about a gram a day, so I wonder what the potency is.. When it just kicked in it felt a bit heavy, but now an hour later I'm very chilled out.
    Edibles are unavailable here, unless it's homemade..
  • VapeCritic
    Super cool how does it taste??
  • DatDus

I think the taste is fine, it's actually butter(100g), sugar(150g)and condensed milk(400g)..
    Not too much weed taste..
  • Startedat52
    I have tried vaping MV1 abv in my DaVinci IQ at 430° through glass and got great vape for a few hits.
  • tripertronic
    I love the hot chocolate with avb. Great taste. But only with my volcano avb. That isn't so dark.
  • okla68m
    I've been saving my MV1 ABV and using it in my XS. It's a Nighttime thing, too heavy for any Function during the day. 190°C for a 5 minute session will usually produce Large volumes of vapor for the first 3 minutes then trails off. Haven't tried consuming any from the MV1....The ABV from using the XS has THAT TASTE even After a 5 day Wash...tried several times....Tincture, Concentrate and Eating....Hit and Miss, 'cept for the COUGH, LOL !
  • Startedat52

Cool! After I run my mv1 abv through my iqs conduction oven it comes out like dark dark brown dry crumbs
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet