• rft360
    So This is my story! :smile:
    I had a 2015 mighty but it decided to take a swan dive and Died :fire: ... had to replace that somehow so i decided to get a bong and a pax! :sad: 1 year passes and i come by the Ghost Mv1 and i decided to purchase that vape! :smile: honestly it has its learning curve but it does the job! :clap: i was Completely impressed with the company and their customer service as well! i still wanted a mighty though... the bowl size and the battery had me really missing it! So long story short the mighty has three new updates since the one i bought in 2015! :scream: They added a battery that lasted 20% longer, boost mode, and new vibration features before shutting off!:cool: i also decided to order from Puffitup and WOW O_o they gave me candies and a stand with a glass stem! :up: They also added a grinder which was cool! what impressed me though was the mighty itself! i burned off the factory oils for 20 minutes and i packed it. i set the temperature to 375 and when it vibrated and i took a hit O_O WOW! :ok: the taste and the punch had me gasping for air :death: ...i was satisfied and happy because that hit was the one i was missing all this time! the way this device just vapes material evenly made me earning all the time to get this vape worth while... i had doubts about this vaporizer being the best one...but i had tried many and this vape as it is right now is the best portable vaporizer and it might even be the best vaporizer period! i have loaded three bowls and i still see no battery decline....O_O so im really amazed at this vaporizer! :100:

• kpx420
    sour patch kids :up:
  • rft360
    :up: :grin:
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Mighty is where is at brotherman. I got that newer unit too and by god, it powers through everything. Works with new and experienced users alike. Little pods or packs with concentrate pad on top or straight filling that whole thingamajig up, this thing rocks! Mighty always has a place with me man. It’s totally glorious!
  • SirCrackKillaH
    By god, notice how I didn’t curse one bit. I’ve been working on my social skills. Good stuff mannnn! :D
  • rft360
    :up: you The best with or without cuss words!!
  • PuffItUp
    Heyo, glad you like your Mighty :D i hope you liked our extras, the grinder, and the munchies ;) i'm sure you've plowed through them as soon as you seshed with it haha
  • rft360
    Heyo, glad you like your Mighty :D i hope you liked our extras, the grinder, and the munchies ;) i'm sure you've plowed through them as soon as you seshed with it hahaPuffItUp

:up: :100: :clap: you guys have won a customer for life not buying my vaporizer needs anywhere else thanks! love the candy :grin: you guys know what you are doing!!! was the first thing i reached for after my session :ok: cannot stress how happy i am with my purchase thanks again puffitup!
  • PuffItUp
    We're all stoked you enjoyed the experience so much :) Feel free to reach out to me here or via email if you ever have a question or need some help!

Z
  • mustypipes
    Puffitup is awesome got 20 percent off my sticky brick thanks guys!
  • PuffItUp
    Happy to help man :D
  • robp
    I bought my Mighty from To The Cloud about 2 weeks ago. Own a Pax 3. It's cool, but the Mighty rules! Frankly, the competition among portable vapes is really about who is # 2 after the Mighty.
  • rft360
    Yup i haven't touched my mv1 ghost vape for about 1 week have been in love with my mighty when ever i want something different i just change the grind and the amount really amazing vaporizer!
  • metalmancpa
    The Mighty is my go to vape, with the Dynvap XL Ti my quick hitter. The Crafty I use for travel. Other vapes in my collection basically sit quiet, from the Ghost MV1 to the Puffit to the Magic Flight Launch Box and more. I've never owned but tried a Pax. The Mighty is just that in the vape world.
  • rft360
    i have a pax the first one its okay but it died 2 years ago i saw the new one the pax 3 and looks really cool but for now really enjoying my mighty the battery and bowl size is king!!! and vaping on low is amazing!!
  • trance
    Deciding between Crafty and Mighty... and I read a thread like this. Failure rate of the Crafty aside, will I be as happy as the OP if I went with the Crafty? When it comes down to purely being about session experience and vapor quality, will it be magical experience just like the Mighty? :grin:
  • TheZman
    Sucks for us in Pennsylvania. If we order a Vaporizer online we get slammed with the huge vape tax. Were forced to buy local and the local store pays the tax but we end up paying top dollar for the vaporizer. The thing that sucks the most about that is we cant shop around for deals online and we have to buy whatever the local shop has in stock at the time. It really sucks. At least I ended up with a decent vaporizer the Boundless CF. But I would like to buy another at some point.
  • Dr green thumb
    How do they know you bought something online?
  • TheZman
    The companies selling the products usually know the states that require the tax. So almost always when you go to check out they add it to your total at the end. If they dont they know there liable to pay it then. I've tried to order online through a couple different places and it was the same everywhere.
  • Dr green thumb
    not if someone you know in another state bought something for you and shipped it to you. How much is the tax?

saving posts. 40% is insane. How do they expect people to get stoned. I guess they figure that because you are stoned you wont drive to another state or get creative.
  • TheZman
    Yeah that one way. Its 40% which is insane.
  • TheZman
    Yeah I guess. It's pretty ridiculous. I've thought about the out of state thing already. But it does make it a pain. And a longer wait time.
  • EconMan

No, gifts are excluded. States can't charge excise taxes to residents of other states except in particular situations where congress has granted them that power -- tobacco is one (it is justified by increased "health care costs to the state). So this is NOT a tax on vapes, but tobacco.

Regarding Pennsylvania, their courts just overturned portions of that "interpretation" by the PA department of revenue. Because the tax was so high, people were buying the "parts" for the vape and assembled it themselves! The PA tax thugs did not like this and issued an "interpretation" claiming ANY "integral" parts to the machine were taxable. The court said no, only the liquid and/or the entire device are taxable. BTW, that stupid law cost PA over a 100 small businesses.

I face tax-incidence constantly in my business. First time merchant wants to take cards online, I get them a merchant bank account, then they face the truly aggravating horror for any small online business entity -- interstate tax incidence which often turns into a sort of chicken-egg phenomena. They call frantic at times so I hook them up with an outsource. Congress should do something.... the complexity of knowing all the tax rates of every state, county, city, and other taxing authorities has become so absurd some small online businesses just charge "X" and work the details of paying the tax later.
  • acstorfer
    Hi Trance

I had both a Crafty, and Mighty (I still have my Mighty). I love my Mighty!!!!! There was a lot I preferred with the Crafty though. The smaller size is much more comfortable to hold, if you plan on using it out of the home it is far more pocketable, and I wish the Mighty had usb charging. I went with the Mighty because my Crafty got very hot, but it was an early model so that should have been addressed. The big part is I use it all the time! Most days I charge my Mighty twice, and it’s a new model with fresh batteries. Eeeeek, I also use my Ghost and omnivap xl ti. Damn I go through weed! Anyway, if that was the Crafty it would need to be charged 4 times a day. As far as temp control my Mighty does excellent staying at 360 F with sometimes a boost which the Crafty can do without the app as well.

You can’t go wrong either way but if it’s strictly at home and you cannot deal with having to charge after every hour of use then go Mighty. The double battery is important. Oh, if you go Mighty order a stand and either way I prefer dosing capsules.

* Both can be used while charging, but the Crafty needs 20% charge before using.
  • beezee420
    what about compared to a volcano + plenty? Im debating a plenty they are so cheap now
  • acstorfer
    Sorry, I’m sad to say I’ve never tried either.
  • Ctipp22
    My opinion on the mighty is it’s the number 1 must have portable. Pass it around and get everyone medicated. So easy to use just one button. Also my unit is tasting real good. Another thing I like about it is some vapes taste good on like 1 to 2 rips but my mighty keeps being tasty for more rips.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment