• Pud
    Not sure if this applies to your situation but was just posted on fc.

"Bad news, friends. I just got off the phone with USPS. Those of you who ordered on 4/20 may face returned orders if your shipment didn't make it across the ocean yet. You can read more on USPS.com, but you need to open the dropdown and scroll to germany (unordered, thanks USPS) to read up to date and current updates.

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm

Current status:

Germany
    Deutsche Post advises it is currently unable to transport mail to a growing number of countries due to lack of transport capacity following cancellation of numerous international flights as part of measures to limit spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Therefore, acceptance of postal items destined for affected countries is suspended. The post says the list of affected destination countries is likely to change every day with information available at https://www.deutschepost.de/en/c/coronavirus.html . Suspensions will apply until sufficient transport capacities become available.

In addition to measures announced previously, Deutsche Post is taking steps to reduce direct interaction with customers at their doorstep. Inbound items requiring payment by the recipient, such as cash-on-delivery or payment of customs duties and taxes, will be directed to a postal outlet for collection."
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Pud
    @Other side has a small amount... get while you can!

https://vgoodiez.com/collections/vapman
  • Deleted User
  • Pud
    Rene has stopped production and us trying to sell the company. He wants to retire. So he did a small run because he wants to keep it going... so production is low and sporadic... so you just don't really know. If someone buys it then it should be good... so get while the getting is good
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • Terpenetime
    @Hapo that message has been on his website for some time now.
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • Pud
    i was reading on fc (they have a 321page thread on vapman) that you can use the glass mouthpiece from a MFLB and it fits perfectly. Then adapting to glass bong is simple... or a whip or whatever. I have not tried this but it's interesting
  • Cl4ud3
    As I mentioned in the Lotus thread yesterday the Vapman is now going to be with new owners. It's been taken over by two younger guys, I've taken this directly from their website which doesn't have that much information up yet.

"The upcoming hike will take him from his birthplace in Switzerland across the Alps right to the neighboring South Tyrol

His new team, formed by two best friends named Michael & David, is already working full of dedication to ensure him a bright future
    "

From what I've seen on Instagram they seem to have something new in the works. So nice to see that this vape will continue.

I had a very nice session on mine this morning and I had forgotten just how relaxing it can be to use.
  • Trix
    I’m very tempted by this anyone still enjoying the Vapman?
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    the Vapman is, beautiful, fun, interesting, unique and gives a great high. For me its more of a sipper but can produce clouds. Its a ritual vape that I enjoy late in the evening relaxing with a movie
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet