• VapeFully
    Check out VapCap M, it is 50$ and performs much better then glass one.

Also, Vapman is a great one for microdosing. It provides instant vapor that has good quality. It is Swiss-made so overall quality is top-notch.
  • Cl4ud3
    Yew Vapman with box tree mouthpiece . . . xg9wluyxa509g8bi.jpg

. . .because my VAS (vape acquisition syndrome) is rampant and out of control :D
    Attachment
    DSCN0115 (243K)
  • Baron23
    Have you used it yet?

Very nice.....where is the heating station at these days????
  • Cl4ud3
    Yes I managed to get a couple of tests in this morning and a few more this evening. It's quite a unique device in the way you heat it, certainly a vape that needs practice but for a 0.05g oven damn does it get you ripped. Shocked how efficient it is so far, flavour is not as good as my VapCaps or Brick but I need a lot more test time.

I think the heating stations were or are made in small batches, don't exactly know how many people work with Rene. I was only interested in the vape itself as it's one of a few devices out there that are unique and worth, for me, collecting :)
  • Cl4ud3
    So got to say while the taste on flower is typical conduction to me this thing does get you medicated quickly off 0.05 or less. Tried it with a bowl of kief only and this is where it shines, great taste and extraction.
    Very happy with this and it's another butane for my little collection.
    mi9stmevy6o1sx9d.jpg
    Attachment
    DSCN0123 (244K)
  • VapeCritic
    Nice!!! I start with the heat real low and am always surprised at how pleasant and tasty it is, it's definitely a more 'delicate' vape sesh versus the VapCap i think
  • Cl4ud3
    Got myself some MFLB accessories as I found out they fit the Vapman perfectly.

I do enjoy the dart stem most, maybe as it seems to fit the mouth better and is much larger than the original. The glass gives a slightly purer taste and is longer also got the MFLB WPA and that was quite fun.
    bo12q00xcjwdgp5b.jpg
    Attachment
    vapman MFLB (210K)
  • VapeCritic
    Working on this review next

hxenkr9jgug9uhba.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_5126 (249K)
  • frandemarco
    Rivals the Mighty...BIG WORDS...Im very interested. Hmmmmm
1234Next
bold