• Baron23
    Well, I guess you can object to my mentioning in this thread as a 'hijack' but I thought I was pretty clear that I looked forward to hearing of Chandler's because I was looking at a manual, butane flame, one-two hitter and ordered a Vapcap but that Vapman would be next to try if it didn't work out.

Not sure, if you re-read thread, that this was a hijack worthy of note...but to each their own.

Cheers
  • SlowDrawMG
    Well if you had tried a Vapman it would be different.....

Edit: I misread a little bit, I see you mentioned it more in passing and he picked it up. My apologies. Sorry about that Baron.
  • Chandler
    The Vapman is awesome. Very smooth vaping experience and a lot of fun to hold and use. Hits harder than I expect every time.Jack Jackson
    Agreed!

yeah it's a great Vape, nice to sneak away vape. You can get a nice "stoney" effect from this Vape as it can use high temps and extract everything from your medicine.SlowDrawMG
    i think the vapman is more potent and more efficient than my Crafty!

TorontoVaporizer has it on sale at 72 CAD (I've got mine there).
    Actually, now that you mention it, I haven't touched the Vapman since I got the Crafty.
    TheAnalogKid
    Toronto Vaporizer, ya thats where i've purchased all 3 of my vapes from.
    its interesting, i'm the complete oposite, haven't touched my crafty since i got the Vapman...
    True i'm in test mode, but i'm so pleased with it that my crafty can just chill out for the moment!

@SlowDrawMG No worries man. i appreciate everyones input. Had @Baron23 not mentioned the vapcap, I still wouldnt know about. now i know about it and have watched a few vids. its an intriguing device i may add to the collection one day.

non battery powered vapes. its like a dream :) Every day i wake up and worry about how charged my batteries are. some days i'm pissed when i finish work only to realize my crafty is dead and i left my spare AAir battery at home! Haven't had those worries/thoughts in 4 days!! :D
  • Baron23
    No problem, mate! :)

Nothing like an internet BBS to cause misunderstandings and confusion. Truly, they will be the modern Tower of Babble LOL
  • SlowDrawMG
    I think the vapman is more potent and more efficient than my CraftyChandler
    There is definitely truth to that. The crafty only goes to 410 F (210 C) and the Vapman can go above that. Some of my ABV comes out looking like I've reached 430F +. I compared it to my other conduction devices that go to 430 and it looked similar. I know some people who don't go as high, but I like to fully extract when using butane vapes.
  • Baron23
    As a very minor aside, I also have bought from Toronto Vapes and found them to be very good....good service with a good attitude. :-)
  • Chandler
    As a very minor aside, I also have bought from Toronto Vapes and found them to be very good....good service with a good attitudeBaron23

agreed. They have the best prices i've seen in canadian pricing and their customer service is great!
  • VapeCritic
    Awesome post man thanks for sharing your thoughts! i'm glad you love it (Y) (Y) i really like it too, still slowly testing it out and workin on my review
  • Flipz
    @VapeCritic Got any information about that station accessory/part shown? Besides that it's coming in August 2016 lol :-O
  • Chandler
    @VapeCritic thanks. I look forward to your thoughts on the Vapman. I'm glad you're liking it. I was mildly disappointed the Lotus wasnt readily Available for me, but the Vapman has pleased me to the point where instead of a Lotus when i feel its time for another Torch Vape, I'll probably get a custom ebony wood or chocolate walnut Vapman with a personalized design. You cant beat that for unique, original, versatility, within current vape designs!

@Flipz https://youtu.be/dIg8bqVbt-8
    This is René, the mind behind the Vapman, with a quick demonstration. This station (obviously) only applies to Vapman enthusiasts. A home docking station where the torch becomes unnecessary, making the Vapman that much easier to use, easier to get that constant, even, high temp. One would want for cocentrates or hash.(for example). A must have i would suppose for true Vapmen... But this is also a first... This is what the Nintendo WiiU was supposed to be! A home system that was also a portable handheld, equally as great away from home!!
  • Flipz
    LOL, I've had the nintendo wii sitting in the corner for literally 4-5 years untouched, sensor still on tv and everything 8-) I like the reference (Y)

I am not a "vapman enthusiast" myself but rather find all vape stuff interesting in it's own way. If a drivers license could say personality: crazy ... it absolutely would.
  • Baron23
    Great find on the video, thanks! Don't know why exactly, but when I listen to Rene I think he needs to be in a long leather coat and monocle. Only thing he's missing is the dueling scar on his cheek. LOL

The base unit looks very interesting. I am supposing that it conductively heats the bottom of the metal herb bowl and knows when they are in equilibrium and turns the light green. Nice reproducible which I think should be a goal of all vape designs.

Still awaiting on my Vapcap...come on, guys...its a glass tube and a metal cap...that's it! If it doesn't pan out, I will go for a Vapman...might go for a Vapman with base unit anyway.

Cheers
  • SlowDrawMG
    Rene of vapman is a great guy. You cannot go wrong with the Swiss craftsmanship. That Vape signature is very strong!
  • Flipz
    I couldn't resist 8-)

• Hitz
    @EVERYONE Awesome thread (Y) and I really kinda want one X-)

qw8qumzvfw2asu4b.jpeg
  • VapeCritic
    hahahah u guys r great

im actually usin my vapman right now and diggin it, the station is cool and works exactly as Baron said, i think it's a few months out still before it starts shipping

it's awesome with the lighter, but they knew the torch stuff won't go over big in the U.S. so they made the station which makes it both a desktop and portable vape, very cool, BUT i still feel weird using it with the lighter most places :’( (like on the golf course, i'm still bringing my crafty most of the time)
  • Baron23
    Too freakin' funny LOL So, next from industry will be a convection portable vape and Swedish Penis Enlarger combo?? LOL
  • SlowDrawMG
    I just showed Rene this thread and he is offended by you guys. Haha j.k.

I see I have to be careful with you guys here...the memes/ vids come quick here!
  • Chandler
    im actually usin my vapman right now and diggin it....

it's awesome with the lighter, but they knew the torch stuff won't go over big in the U.S. so they made the station which makes it both a desktop and portable vape, very cool, BUT i still feel weird using it with the lighter most places :’( (like on the golf course, i'm still bringing my crafty most of the time)
    VapeCritic

I've been using my vapman exclusively for the past seven days. Every session is cool/different all depending on how i feel! I picked my crafty up on only 2 occaisions this week.. Once while i was driving, and monday while i played a par 3. Vapman wasn't ideal for the golf course, being in the open subjected to so much wind, i didnt even try. Crafty held me down. I had to smile though, vapman almost made me forget how sweet my crafty is!... Driving n vapman dont mix well either. Being a two handed machine is one of its few drawbacks
  • Flipz
    LOL, I've only posted that twice (other was in a sublimator post). I can see how it looked but I can assure you it's not always like that at all. (Y) Did not mean to give you that impression.

For me the Vapman is like my Lotus. The only time I ever use it is camping, hunting or just to bring as backup on a small road trip! (never know when you won't have power)
  • Chandler
    i'm back for some final thoughts on this device called VAPMAN! and because the only device to compare against is my crafty, i'm continually judging them against one another!

so originally i said the VM has an added 'woodiness' to its flavour and that Crafty wins that category. after vaping a few g's through this thing, i no longer get that added wood taste. or rather its become very subtle and is only really detected when applying ample amounts of heat. I prefer the lower temp vaping so that woodiness isnt really present. when it is, its a pleasant addition. not obtrusive, gross or bad in any way.
    The flavor of my Crafty has always made me smile, first few hits are flavorful then the continued vapor for the remainder of the session is always pleasant to me. Now In comparison, VM tastes great from start to finish. i'm able to control the heat so i can get consistent continued first hit flavor for multiple draws. Crafty can't do this for me. maybe if i go below 320? i don't know. but now experienced with the torch technique, i'm drawing out some incredibly delicious flavours! Vapman now ranks first in my books in the flavour department.

While i dread the day my warranty is up and my Crafty conks out, i feel like my VM could be a functioning part of my collection for decades. how will i destroy this thing?? i dropped it once and it was nothing. its so light yet solidly built that you'd have to chuck it purposely trying to destroy it, to destroy it. then again everybody handles things different. over time the springs will probably wear down but you can adjust that.

a few months ago my crafty stopped functioning. being without my crafty during the rma process, i came to realize how dependent i'd become on Crafty and vaping. Led me to purchase an AAir as a backup... two days ago i lost my jetflame torch. I was so dissapointed. it occured to me at that point, that i'd internally made up my mind. i prefered to session with VM over Crafty. instead of just using Crafty to get my fix, i had to drive around to find and pick up a shit torch so i could be one with VM again.

Vapman made me come to an even greater realization one i had never considered before, that Vaping is very monotonous. turn it on, load the chamber, take long slow draws, reach desire effects. Crafty creates great clouds nice taste every time, but the process is dull. rolling a J has more tangible niceties involved, as your ability to roll and admire ones roll adds a personal touch to every J.. personality is completely removed from mechanical vaping. But this is what vapist want though no? ease of use, great taste, desired effects? i appreciate the ease of use and love crafty, but Vapman has brought personality and a unique experience to each vape session. ppl call it ritualistic... maybe. to me its just an overall more engaging process that makes me appreciate herbs more.

The only drawbacks for me, are the expected ones. lose/break your torch, it becomes non functional. easy fix. have backup torches and butane on deck. And it requires two hands to operate, just how it functions. Thats all the bad i can think of!

The pros obviously outweigh the cons. wonderful flavour, small and discreet, durable, efficient, elegant, versatile(wt, bubblers, whips etc..), does dry herbs, wax, oils, ejuice, no batteries, cords/wires. doesn't overheat. back to back to back to back sessions are no problem.

So its obvious. i really enjoy this device. truly special.

After @VapeCritic review of the FF2, i was in awe of that device. even with the international pricing i almost pulled the trigger. i'm glad i found Vapman instead. at the moment my VAS is at ease. the only vape on my radar at the moment is an ebony wood special edition vapman!
  • Flipz
    great write up and thanks for sharing! the lotus seems pretty close in build quality and just like my MFLB... sometimes simple is better. For myself the only downside to vapes that require a torch is... well they require a torch lol. To me it once again hits that middle ground on how portable can I be if needing to heat something with a torch.

When I am somewhere stationary or out in the woods than it's no problem but on the road - I can already see the disaster based on my current experience with dropping everything haha. They just need a solar powered vapman station and you'd be set! 8-)
  • Chandler
    @FlipzThanks. I'm glad to share my experiences with ppl who'd care!!

i know many won't/don't like the idea of needing a torch. but its akin to requiring batteries. without em' our devices wont work. my desire to vape without reliance on (extremely limited) batteries trumps the use of a torch. also the control one has with a torch is just impeccable! whats nice is that unlike the lotus, with VM you heat then take a draw opposed to drawing while heating, making it a bit more discreet... ahhh a solar powered vapman station. wow. that would be incredible! in fact, i'm dying to just try the station!
  • Chandler
    its about time they release more of these! i prefer the black

Got any information about that station accessory/part shown? Besides that it's coming in August 2016 lol :-OFlipz
    Seems they're almost ready to go! early 2017 perhaps?

still slowly testing it out and workin on my reviewVapeCritic
    does your review include the use of the Station, or have you been waiting on a Station to complete your review??

it's cool you can always add to your collection (Y)Flipz
    ya, one for you, for torch use, your girl, guests, wax/oils etc... awesome

This is what the Nintendo WiiU was supposed to be! A home system that was also a portable handheld, equally as great away from home!!Chandler
    Has Nintendo been lurking in this thread?
    phpxsx4oo.jpg

i must admit, since i recieved my Mighty, Vapman has been neglected. its always there for me though, and i'll add a station to the squad soon enough!
  • Saeed
    I started w S&B and would love love love to try another brand, however; I feel I will be supremely disappointed when compared to s&b. Hurry up and give us more products S&B lol
  • VapeCritic
    does your review include the use of the StationChandler

Sure does 8-)
  • VapeCritic
    Vapman is next review to be posted any day now

rcifsfr2elxuwoju.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_5139 (166K)
  • Chandler
    Sure does 8-)VapeCritic

:D amongst my most liked vapes, i can't wait to hear your thoughts/experience, especially with the station!
  • Bruce
    That was a Vape Critic classic, the review of the Lotus. This vape looks super cool! wapman.com tutorial. I hope someone that I know gets one of these I would like to try it out. From my MFLB experience, I learned wood is even better than glass or ceramic. Except for me (medicated) I would definitely set myself on fire multiple times. Further, If I got one, it might be a good idea to call the fire trucks before I start a session.
  • Cl4ud3
    Not sure what link you tried to post there but its not correct. http://vapman.com/en/operating_instructions possibly ?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment