• Bruce
    thnx
  • Chandler
    @Bruce I've tried MFLB. in my opinion, Vapman destroys it! Torontovaporizer.ca just had a boxing day sale and had them on sale for $62 CAD = approximately $48 USD
    Great deal. If you email them and ask politely, its a great possibility they may still honor the sale price.

The 0 draw resistance reminds of mighty/crafty
  • Bruce
    I am putting this one on my wish list.
  • Cl4ud3
    I liked the look of the kinetic one but damn its expensive for a gimmick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtmSiYY-vGA
  • Baron23
    From my MFLB experience, I learned wood is even better than glass or ceramic.Bruce

Better for what?
  • Chandler
    @VapeCritic Its quite possible I'm the only one looking forward to your Vapman review. Lol. Thats ok, I'm not the only one with a Vapman here on VapeLife, and your review will serve to educate future vape enthusiasts! For me Vapman rivals my most liked vape Crafty and now, Mighty!

I'm most interested in your experience with the station. How a session on the station compares to using a torch, how a session with the station compares to the best desk tops out there. Does the station offer a true desktop quality experience?

Also, I'm curious to know how you rate the vapor quality?.... :)

Can't wait!
  • VapeCritic
    Its quite possible I'm the only one looking forward to your Vapman reviewChandler

i hope not!! :-! :-!

and i will be sure to talk about all those things!
  • Glen
    @VapeCritic @Chandler
    Not the only one! Massive fan, always watch your reviews. In fact I regret not taking your advice regarding the Grasshopper. Hate it.

I have the MFLB, Wispr 2, crafty and the Vapman as well. I can safely say that the Vapman is the only Vape I'll ever need. I love how much temperature control I have (after practice), I love the longevity, I think it's the most efficient vape I own, the nicest flavour, the most convenient, the speediest and in some ways the most discreet.

Opinions on vapes are always dependant on the individual's needs, and for my needs the Vapman is perfect!
  • VapeCritic
    Awesome!!!

I got delayed but will be posting very soon (Y)
  • Chandler
    Vapman is the only Vape I'll ever need. I love how much temperature control I have (after practice), I love the longevity, I think it's the most efficient vape I own, the nicest flavour, the most convenient, the speediest and in some ways the most discreet.Glen
    Agreed, Agreed, and Agreed!! (i am however enamored by Mighty as well.)
    Vapman albeit few, does have its downsides. mandatory two hand use,sucks in sunlight, sucks in really cold temps, not as discreet when somewhere like a movie theatre.
    Otherwise, personality, efficiency, draw resistance, portability, flavor, temp control, all among the best i've tried.

I got delayed but will be posting very soonVapeCritic
    0c4.gif
  • Bruce
    I just watched the demo video on their website, all I can say is wow.
  • Chandler
    @Bruce it's a very interesting /capable/unique/efficient /I could go on.../brilliant lil vape.

Here's An update on the station from René, Mr Vapman posted on another board just this evening.

vapman
    Manufacturer

Hi everyone,

I think it is high time to inform about the vapman heating station:

After months of delays and problems with suppliers, I decided to put the station project on hold for the time being. Because of the great popularity and demand for the station, I am interested in leading this project to a good end. I not only invested a lot of money in this project, but also heaps and heaps of time!

Thank you for your patience and understanding! So far, the station has been a real test for me and I have not passed the test yet.
    You know, making a first series of stations was a complete different ball game to making larger series with many more people involved.

@VapeCritic is your Station blue? I'm guessing it had to be. That would be of his original lot. His latest ones were black.
  • VapeCritic
    i have a blue one from last year, i guess a very early one, and i recently got the black version too

but i did just get an email from him with a very similar message about the delay! :’(

So this means my review will be delayed a little bit but I'm still gonna try and post it up shortly before they get them in stock, it shouldn't be too long.
  • VapeCritic
    love the gif !!! hahah
  • Chandler
    @VapeCritic Nice, you were blessed to get your hands on the previous and current gen! i'm sure you'll probably mention similarities/differences, if any? i'm pretty sure Rene mentioned they're exactly the same, but can't remember.... Soooo in the future, what you gon do with the extra station?? i can imagine having a couple. one at home one at the office one at your girls place etc..
  • Baron23
    one at your girls placeChandler

Yeah, but don't tell Bud's wife about it! LOL
  • Beamer
    8-)
  • Chandler
    Took a break from Vapman the past 3,4 weeks because of my upgraded Mighty. Had to put Mighty through its paces, plus with the addition of dosing capsules which are new to me, i've had a fun time taking in the new experience. Mighty is truly what i wish Crafty could be!

The last two days however, i've been craving sessions with Vapman...
    i stand by what i've said on numerous occaisions - vapman is possibly the most efficient vaporizer i've tried! using the same material/strains, and smaller bowls .1, i enjoy the effects the same if not more in comparison to Mighty/crafty!...

So after a session last night, i was thinking why is this lil guy so potent...but it all makes sense. with Mighty my comfort zone is 353F. depending on the strain i might kick it up to 360. anything beyond that, i can't take long slow draws, only short sips which i don't enjoy as much. I've also noticed, on days when i do kick it up to 370- 390, i always wake up the next morning with my throat a little irritated.

With Vapman, temperature relativity is different. i tell the temp based off the quality of vapor i desire in the moment, so i keep it flavorful then ramp it up to get some dense strong vapor almost akin to combustion, but never any combustion. With the stronger dense clouds from Vapman, i realized i'm taking in the particular cannabinoids that are released at higher temperatures (without irritation), whereas i'm not getting those same cannabinoids from Mighty because my comfort zone is at far lower temp.

If my hypothesis is correct, that would mean little Vapman provides the coolest Vapor at the highest temperatures providing maximum effect!

Yall don't see what i'm saying!
  • Biz
    All out of stock where I am....
  • Chandler
    @Biz i suggest you email torontovaporizer.ca they've been having liquidation sales every holiday trying to rid their stock of Vapmans. the last boxing day sale they were up for 62$ CAD which is basically half price! i would message them saying you missed out on the holiday sales but if they'd be interested in honoring that sale price. i wouldn't be surprised if they did. i suggested the same to a friend during christmas and they honored the sale after it was over. or you could purchase from http://infinityvm.com/ which is an american vendor who does custom work on VM's. check out his site. and finally , you could always purchase directly from Sweden http://www.vapman.com/
  • Chandler
    With Vapman, temperature relativity is different. i tell the temp based off the quality of vapor i desire in the moment, so i keep it flavorful then ramp it up to get some dense strong vapor almost akin to combustion, but never any combustion. With the stronger dense clouds from Vapman, i realized i'm taking in the particular cannabinoids that are released at higher temperatures (without irritation), whereas i'm not getting those same cannabinoids from Mighty because my comfort zone is at far lower temp.Chandler

@VapeCritic Can you comment on my thoughts here? do you agree, disagree/understand my perspective?? i continually compare Vapman to Mighty, which to me is the best electronic vaporizer i've tried...

Me and Northern Lights last night, the effects from Vapman were awesome, while the effects from the same bud in Mighty a few hours later, was just 'very nice'. definitely less intense. I'm also using at most half the amount of material with Vapman!

i try to not to be biased, but i'm blown away by vapman everytime, while i'm equally pleased with Mighty all the same. i enjoy hearing other ppls thoughts on Vapman, i think its very underrated!
  • Chandler
    I'm still gonna try and post it up shortly before they get them in stock, it shouldn't be too long.VapeCritic

Bud. I'm still patiently waiting! Been almost half a year since you mentioned a review was coming. What occurred? Piqued my interest than disappeared :’(

Retail price is $250USD. Thats approximately $334CAD not including taxes, shipping cost & duties. Final price could be retarded, but it's a collection piece I feel I MUST add to my collection. I'd like to hear your perspective on the unit before pulling the trigger. I'm dying for a live video of the station In use
  • Chandler
    @VapeCritic I'm sad you never got to this one as yet, understandable though. I can only imagine how busy you are, and the amount of projects you have on the go with varying priorities.... So i've healed my own VAS by making the purchase. or rather, i've made up my mind to purchase. Waiting on a response from Rene, then boom!!
    Low key Monster vape vapman is. i'll definitely post my thoughts
  • VapeCritic
    Hey man I apologize!!

The delays have been coming from their end and I've had to just roll with it unfortunately :’( However, I just received an update from them about 2 weeks ago, and in it Rene said:

"Just want to let you know, that we finally ended the collaboration with our supplier and we are now in the process of finishing the vapman stations here in our house. We lost a lot of time with this supplier but we are still very positive about the station as the feedbacks are always good. We already have stations ready but not enough to put on the shop as we have to deliver to folks which ordered stations a while back. I will keep you updated, in about six weeks we should be ready to place stations in our shop again."

I don't normally post people's emails but I think this info is important!

Sorry again, I do have it waiting here for when they give me the green light (Y)
  • Chandler
    @VapeCritic i appreciate your response. No need to apologize. *there's rules to this shit! * n we all know how busy you are! I look forward to your thoughts!
    My station should arrive sometime next week! The station cost less than I paid for an ebony vapman! So it's a no brainer (for me) to add to the collection!
  • Magicman
    Is Vapeman better than Sticky Brick?
  • Chandler
    Is Vapeman better than Sticky Brick?Magicman
    Very debateable. the overall experience with both units is awesome. i have a Sticky brick jr. The Jr. wins when it comes to smooth vapor. makes sense it has a longer vapor path. Both units come down to technique though. strong learning curve which can be difficult for some.
    Vapman is much more discreet and very efficient. the flavor is great on both. Vapman and SBJ have a solid place in my collection!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment