• VapeFully
    Check out VapCap M, it is 50$ and performs much better then glass one.

Also, Vapman is a great one for microdosing. It provides instant vapor that has good quality. It is Swiss-made so overall quality is top-notch.
  • Cl4ud3
    Yew Vapman with box tree mouthpiece . . . xg9wluyxa509g8bi.jpg

. . .because my VAS (vape acquisition syndrome) is rampant and out of control :D
  • Baron23
    Have you used it yet?

Very nice.....where is the heating station at these days????
  • Cl4ud3
    Yes I managed to get a couple of tests in this morning and a few more this evening. It's quite a unique device in the way you heat it, certainly a vape that needs practice but for a 0.05g oven damn does it get you ripped. Shocked how efficient it is so far, flavour is not as good as my VapCaps or Brick but I need a lot more test time.

I think the heating stations were or are made in small batches, don't exactly know how many people work with Rene. I was only interested in the vape itself as it's one of a few devices out there that are unique and worth, for me, collecting :)
  • Cl4ud3
    So got to say while the taste on flower is typical conduction to me this thing does get you medicated quickly off 0.05 or less. Tried it with a bowl of kief only and this is where it shines, great taste and extraction.
    Very happy with this and it's another butane for my little collection.
    mi9stmevy6o1sx9d.jpg
  • Bud
    Nice!!! I start with the heat real low and am always surprised at how pleasant and tasty it is, it's definitely a more 'delicate' vape sesh versus the VapCap i think
  • Cl4ud3
    Got myself some MFLB accessories as I found out they fit the Vapman perfectly.

I do enjoy the dart stem most, maybe as it seems to fit the mouth better and is much larger than the original. The glass gives a slightly purer taste and is longer also got the MFLB WPA and that was quite fun.
    bo12q00xcjwdgp5b.jpg
  • Bud
    Working on this review next

hxenkr9jgug9uhba.jpg
  • frandemarco
    Rivals the Mighty...BIG WORDS...Im very interested. Hmmmmm
  • jayremie974

Yep it been 2 weeks playing my 3 new vapes and not using my Vapman and almost thinking i would not use it very much since the Omny and the SBJ

Yesturday i decided to use the Vapman and then i realized how smooth and tasty it is....oh gosh that was good..

And now i feel the SBJ kind of agressive on the taste ....
  • seaofgreens
    That's why I like collecting vapes. Sometimes I crave the signature effect from a different device, and boom, it is nice to have those options available to match the mood or day or whatever the fuck!
  • Other Side
    Just to give everyone an update here. Rene was all set to send me out some units in Pear, Yew and Walnut. Went to the post office to drop them and was told no more shipping...so we are all stuck until the world is in much better shape.

Also he will be making and selling some exotics directly along with Stations to be made available for sale directly. Of course after shipping opens up.

We are all bummed I know but there is light when this all blows over and I hope we all agree there are more important things to worry about now.
  • Bruce
    Looks Cool, This may be a good place to remind everyone gets more butane cans if you can. Unlimited Butane Vapes can survive the worst! A Butane vape is also good insurance that you will always be able to
  • danielblakes
    Resurrecting this thread again to say - with the recent news of Vapman (temporarily? maybe: https://shop.vapman.ch/) closing up shop and looking for someone else to carry on the business, I decided to get myself one before they might not be widely available.

And now that I have my two secured, I'll share following up on @Other Side s post from a month ago Vgoodiez has limited stock "en route" to them and is accepting orders.

I have limited personal experience as i've only been able to hit a friends on a handful of occasions, but I've been stocking up my torch powered vape collection lately and it certainly wouldn't be complete without this.
  • Terpenetime
    I’ve considered a Vapman on a number of occasions but never quite been able to pull the trigger. I love the form factor and I’m sure it would be fun to use but I guess that my main concern is that it’s more of a sipper than a ripper?
  • Pud
    Definitely sipping lending itself to be more a microdoser
  • Hapo
    ...what is the material around the brass bowl...???...

...never mind...

...this was a find...I searched the thread but found it on you tube...

• Khelek41girl
    I ordered a Walnut version from Verdampftnochmal back on April 4th, but it has stopped at Germany's border and hasn't updated since the 16th. I don't know if the borders are closed at the moment or what, but now I'm not sure what to do. Anyone have any advice? It started with DHL, but then changed hands in Germany to USPS, and that's where it has stopped. I reached out to Verdampftnochmal, so hopefully something can be done. I'm really getting eager! After 22 days of waiting, I'm losing patience!
  • Pud
    that stinks... to bad you cant cancel now that vGoodies has some again! :D
    When I was tracking my package from Austria I stopped using the tracker they used to start the shipment then once it was in usps hands I used usps tracker. It was in customs for a little over 3 weeks
  • Terpenetime
    @Khelek41girl freight is still being moved in the EU albeit more slowly. I have heard that there’s not so much scanning going on with the result that the tracking is not being kept up to date. I imagine that’s where the problem lies.
  • ScentNomad
    Borders are not closed for goods, though delivery might of course be a bit delayed. When I was waiting for my stems from you I also had a hard time with the USPS tracker, the package you send me is still in their system and marked as „In transit“ since March 11th, though it arrived weeks ago.
  • Khelek41girl
    Ohhh, very interesting @ScentNomad! Crossing fingers that's the case with mine! I still don't understand why when it was shipped via DHL, they would change it midway through to USPS. USPS is a complete joke right now. Nothing is getting done properly with them. There is no accountability, so most of the mail that I get is either damaged, opened, or just flat out not arriving. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I really do hope the USPS go belly up like they are talking about. Then someone with some actual business sense, structure, and accountability can buy them out, fire all the entitled slackers, and hire some good solid ethical people to get the job done right
  • ScentNomad
    I think George from Dynavap recently mentioned that he was about to switch from USPS to another service for international shipments, as there were many cases were packages got lost, heavily delayed without proper tracking etc. A few months ago I won a Turbo Glass in the Dynavap live show and it actually got lost and had to be resend.
  • Baron23
    USPS just lost a DV shipment to a friend of mine. Just disappeared into the ether. sigh
  • Khelek41girl
    @Baron23 yep... No accountability. And if you report it, they just send you a blanket email saying..."Oh well, sorry. Covid-19... What can ya do." Aaaannnddd that's why I think USPS needs new management...or a complete overhaul
  • Other Side
    I send hundreds of shipments a month with USPS. I have next to no issues here domestically and @Khelek41girl we know about your actual mail delivery guy. That is an anomaly that should be dealt with locally.

Now that said, are they perfect. No. There are definitely some opportunities to improve accuracy, speed of shipping and perhaps the attitude of certain employees. But I would say your issues Alyson have to do with the post in other countries. I have had Dreamwood send something DHL and it got handed off to the German post where it sat for a good while before it made it to the US and through customs. This was my last Dreamwood shipment actually. But it had to do with the German post, not USPS.

This is a reason I try to bring these items over here and make them available domestically but make no mistake, we would be lost without USPS. They move more freight at a low cost than anyone else. And the Covid19 deal is real. I'm sure their volume is up considerably with the country more dependent on e-commerce. So I guess what I'm saying is we should give them a break and appreciate what they are doing for us even if things aren't totally perfect.
  • ScentNomad
    Yeah, to be fair: I had trouble (and good experiences) with pretty much any service I ever used at some point, be it DHL, USPS, UPS, Hermes, whatever. And all of them heavily suffer from the current situation, no doubt.

It's just delays without updated tracking and especially lost packages can be very stressful. Let's hope @Khelek41girls Vapman will arrive soon, safe & sound.
  • Khelek41girl
    @Other Side the issue with the thieving mailman has been taken care of, even though they never actually confirmed it in the report that I submitted. We have a new mail carrier now. The problem that I have, is that USPS has lost all accountability, as a company, in how they handle packages and mail. More mail gets damaged now than ever before, and you can't blame that on covid or high volume. That comes down to handling with care. (And for the record, I know how mail gets handled, I used to work at the Atlanta airport and saw first hand how those guys kicked around the packages.) As for losing USPS all together... I'm totally fine with that. Mind you, I am not speaking about the mail delivery system, I'm speaking about USPS as a company. They've only been around since the 1970s, and have done a piss poor job compared to ever other postal carrier out there. Google any USPS office and see how they are rated. They're lucky if they've got 2 stars. They just don't care anymore, and that's a problem. In an economy that is driven by performance and customer satisfaction, there are just too many other good quality shipping companies out there that are better. Unfortunately, the US has grown to depend on the USPS because it is "government funded." That's another problem. I'm not saying that this Covid-19 issue isn't real. I'm fully aware that it is. I'm saying that they are using that as a scapegoat because they are already talking about bankruptcy and the employees have stopped caring. And thus why it is in the condition that it's in.
    As for the international shipping, that's interesting to note about the issue you had with the Dreamwood shipment. I wonder if that's what happened with mine. The USPS tracking hasn't updated in 10 days. I just hope it doesn't get lost in transit. And because of the state of the USPS not scanning packages like they are supposed to, it would be very easy for things to slip though the cracks. That's all I'm worried about. I actually don't mind how long it takes. I just want to be able to track packages properly.

I mean, like even how Ed's TnT reported, there should be no reason packages from Mississippi have to go to Hawaii to get to North Carolina. That's just poor use of resources by a poorly run company. Like I said... Unpopular opinion. I'll be happy when they go bankrupt so that a more reputable company can take over the USPS name and do the job right
  • Other Side
    I too have a transportation background. You'd be surprised how all the carriers treat packages, not just USPS. In the end I understand some of what you are saying. There is room for improvement with all of them as far as I'm concerned. It's just that the model of USPS has changed dramatically moving from letter size shipments to supporting the e commerce world. They may have not adapted as quickly as they needed to but I still can't get a shipment across the country in two days for under $8 for any other carrier. And many times it's only $3-4 for the same timeframe if the package is under one pound. And with over the years I have only had a handful of issues that required follow up or reship out of thousands of orders.

And yes I would say your delay has nothing to do with USPS. Once they have it you will see a customs acceptance scan. It could sit there for a week as well but this let's you know it's here in the US. Otherwise it's stuck in Germany. It seems stuff coming from Germany does take more time. Same with my Musa shipment. I had my Lamart shipment post a week after my Musa shipment and it still arrived a week before my Musa shipment!
  • Bad Dog
    So far been blessed with usps international shipping order arrived timely to the border and intact so far so good. We’ll see how my delta 3D order goes lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment