• Pud
    Not sure if this applies to your situation but was just posted on fc.

"Bad news, friends. I just got off the phone with USPS. Those of you who ordered on 4/20 may face returned orders if your shipment didn't make it across the ocean yet. You can read more on USPS.com, but you need to open the dropdown and scroll to germany (unordered, thanks USPS) to read up to date and current updates.

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm

Current status:

Germany
    Deutsche Post advises it is currently unable to transport mail to a growing number of countries due to lack of transport capacity following cancellation of numerous international flights as part of measures to limit spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Therefore, acceptance of postal items destined for affected countries is suspended. The post says the list of affected destination countries is likely to change every day with information available at https://www.deutschepost.de/en/c/coronavirus.html . Suspensions will apply until sufficient transport capacities become available.

In addition to measures announced previously, Deutsche Post is taking steps to reduce direct interaction with customers at their doorstep. Inbound items requiring payment by the recipient, such as cash-on-delivery or payment of customs duties and taxes, will be directed to a postal outlet for collection."
  • Hapo
    ...what's the story on production...???...
  • Pud
    @Other side has a small amount... get while you can!

https://vgoodiez.com/collections/vapman
  • Hapo

...thanks Pud...I have been looking at the peach one...

...I was interested in the future of the company n' shit...

...I was surprised at how long they have been making them...

...it looks like the only issue is shipping...I do not know if this is the case...
  • Pud
    Rene has stopped production and us trying to sell the company. He wants to retire. So he did a small run because he wants to keep it going... so production is low and sporadic... so you just don't really know. If someone buys it then it should be good... so get while the getting is good
  • Hapo
    ...thank you for the reply...
  • Hapo
    ...I finally noticed this notice... :yikes:

DEAR VISITORS
    BEFORE YOU VISIT THE WEBSITE, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO READ AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE.
    My name is René Balli and 14 years ago I launched the vapman vaporizer after years of designing, developing and making adjustments to the original model. At the time, vapman was one of the first portable vaporizers available world-wide.
    This same vaporizer (and its variants) is still prized by connoisseurs, vape enthusiasts and everyday users around the world. The authentic taste, the efficiency, the ritual and the elegant, solid and sustainable materials make the vapman a collector's item.
    Vapman has provided me with a good income and much joy over all these years. At this point, I’d like to say a big thank you to all my valued and loyal customers! Since I am not timeless, unlike vapman, it is time to find a successor to the business.
    I am ready for a change and know that someone out there will want to take this successful business with growing potential and make it their own. If your heart beats for the vapman and you are interested in owning the business or chatting about options, please write me an email:

Due to this impending change, until further notice no orders from new customers can be accepted. Of course, the guarantees for already sold items remain.
  • Terpenetime
    @Hapo that message has been on his website for some time now.
  • Hapo
    ...yea, well, I am moderately impaired, and I just noticed it...

...I just missed that pear vapman too...fuk...
  • Hapo
    ...what is the "best" wood as far as vapor quality...???...does it make a difference...???...

...I would think denser words would be better at cooling the vapor by absorbing more heat...

...I worry a bit aboot toxic woods in the vapor path...has this ever been an issue for anyone...???...

...I really wanted that pear unit behind that concept...I should not have though it over so much...

...with recent developments I have been moving away from the heavies and looking to make the most out of things...

...the biggest issue I see is adapting it to a water pipe...
  • Pud
    i was reading on fc (they have a 321page thread on vapman) that you can use the glass mouthpiece from a MFLB and it fits perfectly. Then adapting to glass bong is simple... or a whip or whatever. I have not tried this but it's interesting
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet