• SoldierOfZion
    Hey all !!

So since getting weed in NJ with a foreign medical cannabis license is a huge hassle and I do not have the time, I grabbed myself a nice micro portable e-liquid vape. Now I will never smoke nicotine with it, but I grabbed some Koi CBD oil, and I do have to say, I can tell the difference from with or without it, especially in terms of my anxiety and a bit of pain relief. My question is, does anyone have any recommendations for companies that they recommend more than Koi? Im probably looking at getting a bottle that is at least 500mg if not 1000mg. I don't really care about taste, more quality of the product (I'm aware there is no comparison between CBD flower-sourced oil and hemp oil, but at this point if I can get more than an hour or two of sleep a night, anything is better than nothing, and I'll get my flower-sourced CBD when I return overseas).

Thanks in advance!
  • AnVom
    Koi is one of the better ones, Cloud9, Hemp Bombs, CBDfx, Bradley's is alright too
  • Ginny Vapes
    Hey there! I'm just a cbd lover, don't get no kickback. I shop around a lot. If you are vaping, I'm telling you, you just cannot get any better than Nutrahemp. no added flavor but it is so yummy and thicker than Koi or greenroads,,,, also if you get on Eliquiduniverse.com they almost always have the cbd drip onyx ( 10 max strength) as an additive to ejuice if you use, if not, can add it to your cbd essence Eliquid is the lowest price for the cbd drip. wouldn't bother looking for it any cheaper. you can get your cbd oil at nutrahempcom orcbdessence. Now, as far as Koi go's. great stock investment!! watch for Cody Ault!! Koi really does have good clean cbd, not kicking it, but you sit back and enjoy that flavor in nutrahemp. I get 840mg. they have lower or higher. keep in mind the milligrams are for the whole bottle so if you get an ounce, you have to divide that up to know what strength you get in a vape session. most people like to get around 25mg-75. You will love it if you choose the right cbd. I am now starting with isolates and waxes. easy to use in a kandypen. isolates are generally 99.4% pure and is described as the best delivery hands down! Goodluck!!
  • SoldierOfZion

Wow so informative so much to look into thank you so much for the response ! :)
  • Ginny Vapes
    no problem. start with the cbd vape juice so your not overwhelmed but watch some youtube vids on the isolates. let me know if you need some help. :smile:
  • SoldierOfZion

So the Koi stuff I have is Isolate. And its wonderful. I am used to 30% CBD oil and 15% THC oil back home, not to mention flower.
  • Ginny Vapes
    You have everything you need. lol. new research is showing cbd is much better activated with thc. if I could get thc oil, I would stay home :sweat:
  • SoldierOfZion
    Ahahaha well if you ever make it to Israel you are welcome
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube