• Hammertime
    https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/sneaky-pete-scepter-water-tool?variant=12380351070289

This is currently the only product I can find that might meet my needs. I would like to have a roughly 7" water attachment for my Mighty, but I don't know if it is worth even buying one compared to just using it with a honeycomb bong like I already have. I guess I don't know the right words to search for because I cannot find any reviews, information, or even other products that are similar to this. There are some very good looking pieces in vapecritics review of the evo, I really like the one on the left at 2:29 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CndbbbeguJ4

Please drop some links or info on these kinds of attachments. I mostly think it is interesting because I could fit it into my Mighty's carrying case to bring it with me instead of a bong, but if it doesn't perform well I'd rather skip it altogether. Trying to keep this under $100 also.
    Thanks
    1. Water tool or Honeycomb bong with Mighty WPA? (4 votes)
        Honeycomb
        25%
        Water Tool
        25%
        Both
        50%
  • Lucic and Chong
    I voted both, just because one can never have too many water toys.

These ones are great for portables, and dirt cheap with quick delivery too. So cheap that I bought 2 in case I break one. The black one has a wider mouthpiece, so I prefer to use that one dry. I find with the wider opening that my lips will end up more inside and can get some backsplash if I use water. No problems with the clear one and water though. The link is for the clear one, the same seller sells the black one.
    dqi3hvda0p2ncfq8.jpg

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/14mm-glass-hydro-water-tool-tube-attachment/396692424.html
  • juxt
    I like some of the stuff over at Sticky Brick Labs, and they are awesome folks. Their website is: http://www.stickybricklabs.com

You just have to browse to the "Sticky Glass" section.
  • Hammertime
    any1 know where I could find one that is like the video i linked at 2:29? I think the bottle design looks cool but again I just can't find any online
  • Hammertime
    So does that piece allow you to rip really hard or is there a limit to how hard you should pull? I'm also curious how much water actually goes in there. Probably going to try it out either way though, great price :)
  • Lucic and Chong
    Very little water goes in, too much and you can get back splash.

As far as how hard you can rip it, it just depends on which vape you use. It can be a bit restrictive with my Solo 2, but the Solo 2 is restrictive by nature.

But when I hook it up to my Plenty whip setup, it's free flowing cloud heaven. It rips almost as hard as you can breathe.
    dkjdjyc0qzwt1e01.jpg

I would assume that it would work great with your Mighty, and at worst it was 12 bucks.
  • eor

Thanks OP I just found that attachment and wondered what else was similar and cheaper

So thanks Lucic and Chong for the link! You saved me a long search!! I saw your additional comments abt the black (opening larger) vs clear in a related topic. TY :love: TY :love: TY!!!

dhgate has so much to choose.... uh oh, cha ching!
  • To the Cloud
    Ebay is your best bet here, the 14mm hydrotube attachment is legit as they come
  • Hammertime
    I ended up buying the hydratube off dhgate. It's nice but I've only used it like 3 times in a month.
  • beezee420
    good and bad on the mighty right?

I got the Sneaky Pete one and its more money but faster shipping ha

Its smaller, less water so doesnt kill all the flavor.
  • Hammertime
    Yeah I need to give it another chance tbh. I'm gona try it without water my next session and see how it performs. My biggest problem with it was keeping it steady on the WPA.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment