• Bud
    My review of the $650 10-ton hydraulic rosin press from RosinPressNY.com - I got 21.8% yield from flower in the demo :ok:

If you buy one let them know VAPECRITIC sent ya when they ask during checkout, they'll send you a free set of 20 seamless filter bags with your order.

ALSO, send me a PM so I can mail you free parchment paper and a pick tool as well, the last two things you'll need to start squishing :strong:
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • myDClife
    very nice review!
  • Baron23
    What strain was this and how much of your increased yields (over past squishes with the Micro-20) is a result of finding a good squishing strain.

The more I look into this, the more convinced I am that after a certain point in technique, its really down to the specific flower being smashed.

Liked the look of the bag squish. Very nice looking.
  • Bud
    Tanx mang! These bags are different than others I've seen it almost didn't feel like it was supposed to be turned inside out you know what I mean? The edges almost feel like a heat shrink seal, but yes you're right I should try and turn it inside out and see the results.

All previous squishes I've down with bags were always turned inside out but they had more of a fabric feel to them and the edges weren't firm like this one. Both types of bags I've bought in the past already came inside out when I got them, are there many filters on the market that don't?

:strong: :strong:

It does seem to be very much dependent on the specific bud being squished, the strain being first and then the density/dryness of the nug also.

I'm not 100% sure what this strain was that I squished because it was labeled 'Jack' but it doesn't look like it to me :sweat:

But, I chose this bud to squish out of the strains I have because it was dense and crystally, and it worked out OK.

I have other buds right now that smoke very well but I can tell just by looking at them that they would be terrible squishing nugs, they're fluffy and a little leafy.
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • Baron23
    I turned in inside out and it worked out fine. I had the same question about the heat seal vs a sewn seam. But they inverted just fine.

no RSK here but I have gotten some SFG OG Kush to try and some 27% Blues Cheese to try also.
  • Deleted User
  • Bud
    I had a question about the type of parchment I use, I found this pre-cut stuff to be very convenient and easy to work with: https://amzn.to/2NliFHW

r7v8o7k8a5mfchfv.jpg
  • Bud
    I usually cut this piece in half right on the seam and it's perfect for the size squishes I do
  • Deleted User
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment