• Derek
    Please there have not been hardly any new reviews lately for portables and I’m anxious for a new portable vape that is actually decent; since nothing has overcome the MIGHTY
  • Baron23
    and I predict that this vape won’t come close to displacing your Mighty.

To me, looks like another bog standard conduction vape wrapped in TV’s standard marketing spin.
  • bum karacho
    there a few people want to make reviews for bud´s new `concept``.... if you send them samples.....maybe its a good test .......i also think this is not a good vape.........you can send them the proof that this is the new mighty..........
  • Magicman
    The so called "review" from vapesterdam is nothing more than an 8 minute infomercial. If only the device looked more like a giant zippo lighter...
  • Hazel
    sit tight..the BEST portable vape is coming out soon- aka Project A!! @VapeCritic has a portable version he’s also making. :wink:
  • Hazel
    confused at what you’re saying here. I’m not good at reading in between lines and ... (dot dot dot’s) lol

Are those 2 separate unrelated comments? Meaning...

1) You’re saying people would like to review Buds new vape when it comes out if he sends them a sample? Or they would like to review his vape before it comes out (pre-sale) as a tester?

2) And separately saying you don’t like the Zeus Arc? Or saying you don’t think Project A (buds new concept) will be a good vape? Lost lol

Please help
  • Hazel
    @bum karacho @Derek the problem is that you watchin other reviewers and not seeing they full of shhhh jk jk but seriously...
    @Baron23 tell em! :smirk:
  • Magicman
    @Hazel is wise enough to become....Magicwoman!
    ‍♀️ ⚡
  • Hazel
    aw snap! It’s in writing! :cool:
  • bum karacho

Projekt A :up: :100:
    Zeus :roll: :brow: :yawn:
    If derek want a review, why not i think nobody will lie about the quality of the gold vape...
    Its also ok to review every vape cause this is one way to tell everyone that the Zeus is a good or a bad one....
  • bum karacho

I mean the Concept of let other Members writing Reviews
  • bum karacho
    My english gets every vape load worster :starstruck:
  • Magicman
    El Jefe savvy Spanish.
  • Hazel
    LOLOLOL Nowwww I get it!! Yes, I think the concept of letting forum members write reviews is a good idea. Within the guidelines VC posted and a few per topic/vape so it’s not overbearing.

Nice to be able to have people share their opinions in addition to the OG Vape Critic review. Also will help us a bajillion. :starstruck:

It’s like a Rotten Tomatoes concept. You get the critic review and rating, and then you get the consumer/user reviews and rating. You can then compare thoughts based on who said what to come to a decision. :pray: Sounds like #winning to me. Minus Charlie Sheen :razz:
  • Heroin Batman
    It says Zeus is based in Toronto. I have lived here my whole life and been blazing for decades. I have never heard anyone talking about this company or seen their vapes. Not even in a store and I've been to so many here. I wouldn't trust this company at all. They sell their stuff at the same places that sell those bullshit crafty clones utilians that are apparently total junk. No reviews only ads and reviews from the one or two stores that sell them. I almost bought one, but I asked ppl at Toronto Hemp Co (one of the oldest and most respected weed paraphanelia stores) and they said they were total trash. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'll wait to hear reviews from real ppl first. I also don't think Bud should bother. There's gotta be at least ten better known vapes from real companies I'd like to see him review first.
  • Hazel
    thanks for digging into this a bit and letting us know the deal. Not sure if Bud plans to review or not but he certainly considers things like this carefully. :clap: Def going to help him if he didn’t already think it was bs. Who knows.. we shall see.
  • Baron23
    Hazel is wise enough to become....MagicwomanMagicman

@Hazel

Oh, I’m sure that’s her dreams come true! LOL
  • Baron23
    its Toronto Vapes white label brand.

Who knows, maybe they even commissioned a Chinese Manf to make their own design this time.

But still a big standard conduction vape to me and I personally think that TV really spins the marketing.

Just not my cup of tea.
  • Magicman
    "Engineered" in Germany. Made in "____________"?
  • VapeCritic

They reached out to me and I said I would check it out but haven't heard back yet, it doesn't look promising but I'll give it a chance if they send it (for free) :sweat:
  • Vapedude
    Hazel is wise enough to become....Magicwoman!Magicman

LOL!!!!!! :rofl:

I tink El Jefe jives in Catalonian, not Spanish, but don’t quote me on that :grin: .
  • Señor Negro
    "Catalonian" is in Spain lol.
    But i doubt so much he is not only spanish but spanish speaker, his spanish knowledge seems not good enough.
  • Vapedude

I was being sarcastic ;) lolll , I know it’s an autonomous region in Spain, but YOU go tell THEM dat loll :yum: ; )
  • Señor Negro
    Oh i see. I won't say a single thing about that subject we've got too much here, more than enough. Politics stuff just :vomit:
  • justjustin
    looks promising...Id like to see the price on the Gold vs SS versions...Is Zeus the manufacturer? I thought they ( Zeus, tvape.com ) were Canada based, so who is this German manufacturer of this new vape?
  • Baron23
    German? Did you say German?

Near as I can tell, they are claiming German “engineering” not German Manf.

Yes, Zeus is indeed Toronto Vapes brand and I would be this is another Chinese made conduction vape.
  • justjustin
    thanks, I missed the key word... "Designed"
  • mamaSAID
    given you havent tried it ,in your opinion, what about it does not look promising?

I trust your reviews, lets not knock it till you try it.
    i've tried it. They had it for test at the LiftExpo in Toronto and coming from a Pax user this unit was impressive. I was mad the re order spots were filled by the second day of the expo.
    its small, powerful and being a conduction vape is far smoother. the gold touch was genius. prone me to learn about gold and heat conductivity!

noticed some reviews have been released.
    thevape.guide/zeus-arc-review/
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/curtissilver/2018/09/07/the-zeus-arc-cannabis-vaporizer-is-gold-lightning-in-your-pocket/#4dd32520baa1
  • BobCat
    @mamaSAID Did you miss Bud's post? 8 posts prior to yours. It sounds like he is willing to try it. (Don't distract him from Project A) :lol:

They reached out to me and I said I would check it out but haven't heard back yet, it doesn't look promising but I'll give it a chance if they send it (for free) :sweat:VapeCritic
  • Derek
    Bud
    Are they sending you a unit I’m stoked to hear your review
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal