• elykpeace
    :victory:

wooosaaaaahhhh
  • LabPong
    if you dont own one your opinion isn’t welcomed people come here to see what experience people had with the vape no to read things that people who dont know anything about vape has to say. I have a arc gt and i love it if your now happy with my opinion then dont come and read itjustin420

i think you need to understand what is not welcomed here.....after all....you just got here correct?
  • Ctipp22
    Im sure it is like a pax and that is fine. Still not tier 1 flavor and that's all I use so I am speaking strictly facts. It is a good vape for people who don't want a tier one flavor vape. which is important to me. I don't even consider my mighty tier 1. The beauty of a forum is to talk about the good great bad and ugly and have differing opinions to come to a consensus about what we like as well as having Bud test them all. The only reason I use my 2018 mighty is for my wife and going outdoors. Its my favorite portable. Just make your Zeus your portable device and get an Enano for home or something. You will not regret it at all.
  • justin420
    imalready have a plenty and a volcano!
  • martinstraka8282
    Don't take it personally, there's just some justified vitriol pointed tvape's way for their years of disingenuous marketing. They've been pushing rebranded cheap Flowermate vapes as if they're amazing and they slap a good ~30% premium on them.

This vape appears to be something they designed themselves, but I suspect not many members here will have experience with it.
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet