• TheZman
    This sucks!!
  • Kakarot
    Pure CBD strain would probably be the way to go until you figure out what is going on.
  • TheZman
    This wasnt from stopping tho. It was I was using every day. I'm still not convinced its CHS. I wasnt puking. But then again maybe you dont have too. I think it's as we discussed above about the Cannabinoid receptors getting over saturated. Or maybe I'm just sensitive too THC. Either way.
  • TheZman
    Well see. Right now I'm on day 6 of Nothing. Sucks ass. And once all my symptoms are gone ill start off again with just the pure CBD strain that I have. Then slowly mix in the THC after a couple days. See what happens. But who the hell knows when my stomach will be 100%?
  • Kakarot
    I will let you in on a little bit of my history... I have had chronic illness and pain for a while and had to take Opiate pain meds daily for like 8 years now which I am now being taken off of because of the "epidemic".. Well when I first started them they made me constipated for WEEKS it was miserable.. Until I started vaping Canna OIL and I literally was never constipated again...also yes the CHS or "Scromiting" is while your using some people its heavy and some light users.. has your stomach got better since you stopped?.. and back to the point of the Constipation and Canna and there being receptors in your stomach, bowels and even in your skin... they are literally every where and they dont hit the same ones every time.. It really is a crazy and beautiful herb... Also if you keep having troubles go to the doc and make sure nothing else is going on.. Don't wanna take any chances... that is if you have not gone already :)
  • Kakarot
    Whenever you have the stomach problems do you get really nervous?... Sweating more than normal,shaky, hard to breathe? I have had panic attacks really, really mess up my stomach to the point of throwing up.
  • TheZman
    I've been if it totally for 6 days now. Still having the issues. I was on opiates as well years ago for like 9 years but I couldn't take them constantly because like you I would get hard core constipation all the time. A couple years ago I was taken off of them. And then just this year I started using Cannabis.

I've had this issue before very similar when I was using opiates. And I've also seems like something similar happens when my anxiety is through the roof. But with that being said. Cannabis does affect it as well. Because I noticed when I use I get hardcore gas. Like I'll have no gas and then I'll vape and within 20 min I'm farting like crazy. And will last the entire day. But I started using daily about a month ago instead of every couple days and that's when it hit me to this point of being bloated , pain , gas and bowel movements being irregular. Normally since I've been off the opiates and eating super clean I've had no issues and felt amazing until now using cannabis. I did start eating more of chobani white plain yogart and wonder if that's messing with me as well?
  • TheZman
    I just ate some mixed with fruit in a blender and it made it worse. No I'm really ripping ass. Haha. Oh my God make it stop. I ready to break out the MJ and vape and say screw it. I need something.
  • TheZman
    Between my anxiety, my back pain and now this I cant take it.
  • TheZman
    I just looked it up the blueberries and bananas mixed with the yogurt can do the same thing!! And this is the same time of day I drink that mix and start vaping!!!! Now this makes it complicated to tell which one is the main culprit or both? And could explain why my condition is not getting better because I keep drinking these fruit mix drinks.
  • TheZman
    I make that drink and have been using it because of the health benefits and it naturally lowers cholesterol.
  • TheZman
    Its blue berries, black berries, strawberries, raspberries, banana and yogurt mixed up into a shake.
  • Kakarot
    Took me a minute to catch up.... I was thinking it could be anxiety related some how...I got a diagnoses of Panic Disorder w/agoraphobia when I was 19 (34 now) and I have been on Xanax 3mg daily ever since but before they put me on the Xanax I would get HORRIBLE Panic attacks.. I would start sweating like hell,stomach knotted up,unable to breathe with horrible shaking and I would get the shits really bad to...Xanax saved my life literally, it kinda pisses me off that it gets a bad rap because of idiots that won't use it right...Anyway weed does not help my disorder... I have depression and WILL NOT take depression meds... they just mess with me to bad so... Depression, Sleep and to a DEGREE pain relief.. The state I am in is going to have medical in 2019 but the program is bullshit so I will probably just keep doing what I am doing now. My doctor is tapering me off of 80mg of Oxycodone I have taken 4 20mg pills a day for 8 years.. I am on 3 pills now its not messing with me to bad yet... but since I am going off the opiates I am looking for more pain relief from Canna and Rosin.. fuck the premade oil.. It def has a effect on the bowels because to this day I can vape a big booger of rosin and then have to take a massive dump right after lol... It may very well be that drink to or a combo of both..
  • TheZman
    Yeah I honestly think it's a combo of both. Because I noticed instant stomach churning and gas when I use both the drink and cannabis. All I know is since I started both my cholesterol went down by 50 points. Maybe more now because it's been a couple more months since my last blood work. But I guess at the cost of my gut.
  • okla68m
    I've never experienced any of this FROM USING.....ONLY WHEN I GO WITHOUT......Regardless, I Experienced it More than one occasion when I've ran out.
    Yes, I've heard all my life (69 years), Cannabis is Not Physically Addicting.....Physical, Mental....stilL projectile vomiting is NO BUEANO !
  • TheZman
    For me I don't believe its physicality addicting. I was using for 2 to 3 times a day and I just gave it a break because of the stomach issues just incase it's from the cannabis and I have zero withdrawals. Last time I used was last Sunday. I'm fine. If this was opioids I'd be screwed right now and going nuts and feeling like I had the flu. Now I do believe some people get psychological depended. The same way if you do anything everyday and get use to a routine but then stop and you miss it. But that's totally different.
  • okla68m
    That's the way it's been for YEARS, until this Last time....as SOON as the 2nd draw hit my lungs, I'm GOLDEN....That first one Exploded in Projectile Vomiting....idk ! First time such has happened in 50 years. Haven't had the Stones to try it again and see !
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet