• John Cocktostone
    ...and buying the MV1 vape. I'm excited to see how it compares to my other vapes. I've been debating not buying based on all the issues people say it has but I have to try it for myself.

Anyone have a code for a discount from the manufacturer?
  • PuffItUp
    Which vape?
  • SirCrackKillaH
    They should have those packages I think with the quick charger. Highly recommended. Been blasting mine for months now. Sweetness.
  • Startedat52
    I just ordered another! Just vape no extras.
  • Spog
    Must haves
    1. Fast charger
    2. Extra battery
    3. On the go crucible dispenser

Life is good..
  • Trix
    If Positive Vibes Stay Up on this I may give it a go
  • Startedat52

Your best discount would be buying the bundle combo fast charger, extra battery and 5 crucibles and case. If your just looking for the basic vape kit pm me.
  • John Cocktostone
    Haven't decided...if I like it, I know I'll want the kit...but I won't know if I like it until I buy it
  • John Cocktostone
    Fuck it. I'm gonna get the kit. I like stuff. Sidenote....Lucky Charms now has marshmallow unicorns.
  • acstorfer
    You really will be much happier with the kit. Being able to go back and forth between charged batteries is essential. With just one battery and no quick charger there would be just way too much downtime. Also extra crucibles are key to enjoyment as well.

There is going to be a learning curve most likely. For 35 hours I hated my Ghost while wondering if I got ripped off. At hour 36 it all came together and it was like a perfect moment. After taking it all in you’re going to look at your Ghost (which is lying in your hand in total comfort), shake your head in an approving up and down motion, and repeatedly say to yourself “f*** yeah”.

Enjoy!
  • Startedat52
    Well I just spent 30 mins writing as much as I could about my last 3 week experience with the mv1. Did a “select all” “cut and paste” and bam, gone into cut text never land, gone. Bottom line, watch all the videos, understand what’s happening when you put your lips on the mouthpiece, understand how the thing works, make sure your physically able to manipulate it and the crushables, be able to take 15 second draws, and get one! Use it like a session vape at lower temps with a few crushables and friends. Use it as shots and beers on hi temps solo. Someone wrote “buy an MV1 while you can then buy a second vape when you can”. So Glad I did I just ordered another!
  • John Cocktostone
    I hate when I lose what I had just spent a ton of time typing....feel your pain
  • Pakalolo2
    Congratulations, happy vaping my friend!
  • acstorfer
    You’ll be very happy with it. If your herb is of the very sticky variety leave it out to dry for a day or two first.

Enjoy!
  • John Cocktostone
    I plan on testing the same herb from same grinder 3 different ways...fresh ground, few hours, day old.
  • Lucic and Chong
    You will thank yourself for splurging on the bundle, they really add to the overall MV1 experience.

Enjoy your new toy, and let us know what you think. And of course, ask any questions you may have while you're learning with it. Not only are there plenty of happy and helpful MV1 owners on here, but Ghost themselves are also active members on the forum.
  • Startedat52
    I have been loading about .1 med-coarse grind without any pressing or tamping, just scoop some herb up with the crusiable and tap on it till everything vibrates off and the lid will fit on without compressing the herb. Then blast 2 heavy hits on level 5, stir for a 3rd hit and wait for it. Some strains I have learned I need to do two crucibles back to back. I get a lot of effect from .1-.2, but I’m new to all this and have a low tolerance. If I want to play with flavor you can actually start st level 1 and get vape with flavor.
  • juxt

Be very, very careful how cheaply you sell your soul my friend ;)
  • rft360
    O_O wow awesome how everyone is so useful and ready to hype that MV1 :D i HOPE YOU LOVE IT :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment