• Startedat52
    Think it really does anything with that little bit of water other then make noise?

94erkaq6bzzx5s06.png
  • John Cocktostone
    I'm no expert, but I'm from the internet so my opinions are facts........ It should give slight cooling, yes. The other bubble straws I've used of his work to take of that edge at higher temps
  • Baron23
    but I'm from the internet so my opinions are facts.John Cocktostone

hahahaha...so true, so very true! haha
  • ZRN
    @Startedat52 - I've wondered the same thing. My experience with using water has been limited but positive overall. I usually don't bother with the MV1 but I've jury rigged a drawer partly open with the Sticky Brick Jr and Sneaky Pete's little bubbler and it definitely helps cool the vapor.

Has anyone some experience with these straws?

Z
  • acstorfer
    I have a bubbler for my Mighty. I basically just use it when the original cooling unit is down for cleaning. What they NEED to make is an extended mouthpiece with blue or red led’s. Let’s make it official and make some lightsaber accessories! Then when that’s done we’ll discuss a sonic screwdriver version.
  • BawlmerMerlin
    While it might be considered "gilding the lily," using Sneaky Pete's MV-1 bubble straw while stepping up an extra power level elevates one expediently!
  • beezee420
    I like it a lot, so far I prefer it without water to with water...
  • John Cocktostone
    I hated my bubble straw at first but now that I have mastered the mv1, a smooth high temp hit does wonders though the straw
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment