• Summer
    So I was using my Z with a JHook and I was using cruise. Apparently I didn't click the fire button hard enough and the mod kept firing.BestBuds

Where you cruising like Ryan does in wattage mode & like at around 14 watts?
  • BestBuds
    No, I use cruise to take a 15 second hit then stop it. I just was high and apparently didn't stop it. I killed it most likely. It's in a bag of baking soda right now to see if that helps. If not I'll attempt the impossible and try to repair it myself. But I'll have another one on the way. :up:
  • Other Side
    Just a word of caution here guys. Please be sure you sure you are not applying too much pressure on screen and pushing it down into the heater.
  • BestBuds
    Thanks! Any other tips? Is there a video or something that shows what the Z guts looks like? Should I go in from the top or bottom? Do you think I can get the glass out without breaking it?
  • Other Side
    honestly I would not try to take that apart. You will not get the glass out without breaking it and you'll probably never get it together right even if you have replacement glass
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet