• TheZman
    So I'm getting big time into vaping since I became a medical MJ patient. I have a Boundless CF vaporizer and love it so far. And I got the water pipe adapter and looking to get some glass. What glass or other products would be good to start putting on my Christmas list for vaping?
  • acstorfer
    Do you want something portable or strictly for home?

Do you want something with a big crucible for long sessions (.5 - 1 gram), medium (.25 - .50), or something smaller usually for on demand vaping (which is another category for you to consider)?

What kind of budget? How important are things like taste, reliability, ease of use, ease of cleaning, portability, stealth, replaceable battery, battery life, customer service of company, and there’s probably a few other things? Rank them on what’s most important to you because there is always a compromise which must be made.
  • TheZman
    Well I love portable vaporizers thats why I went with the CF. And I dont do big sessions with multiple people. I mainly micro dose through out the day. So far the CF has meet everything I need. But I know theres always better in regards to interchangeable rechargeable batteries and smoother vapor and things like that. It actually doesn't even have to be a vaporizer. I'm looking for anything that goes with the hobby like best grinders, good glass bongs to use with my water pipe attachment or things I'm not even thinking about basically.
  • bum karacho
    this is just a short list, because i dont want to mess up with the christkind.
    in my country santa claus comes on 6.dez and christkind on 24th.
    for bad childs like we have krampus on 5.dez.
    this is krampus:
    786kfch4507os5c5.jpg
  • TheZman
    So I get my ass licked by a Demon, stuffed in a basket, chained up and a basket of apples? Nice.. Lol..
  • bum karacho
    flowerpot
    projekt a
    milanaa
    the new s&b
    firewood 5
    splinter
    herborizer nail
    titanium
    runt
    omnivap
    honeysuckle
    and much much more
    and legal herb!
  • Dr green thumb
    For your medicinal needs I would suggest a davinci iq. It heats up relatively quickly, has a long battery life and it definitely gets the job done in getting you high. You may want to look into oil carts and concentrates as well.
  • BestBuds
    Take a look at DHGate for glass. I saw a thread on here that made me take the leap and I have a beautiful glass water pipe now for $23.00
    I would also put a DynaVap M and maybe a on demand 100% convection vape like a Splinter or Milaana, there are others you might be interested in too.
    I think the boundless CF is a hybrid conduction/convection vape right? You might want to try different forms of vaporizers. Manual, convection, conduction, and so on. If you like plug in vapes I have been loving my enano and I have heard great things about Eds TNT Woodscents too.

I wish I could go chill with Bud the VapeCritic for a day or two and just try all his vapes. Can you imagine how much you would learn about what kind of vapes you like the best?!?
  • TheZman
    I'll definitely check out DHGate for glass. $23 sounds like a great price. And yes the Boundless CF is a hybrid Convection/Conduction. Its probably the reason why it vapes the herb right through so well without stirring. Honestly I love the CF. It does everything I ask it to. With that said the one thing it doesn't do is stop heating the herb between hits. That why I kind of wish it was pure convection so I can pack the entire bowl and just take hits from it through out the day I stead of loading just a little bit at a time multiple times. With that said I have used it like that when I took it out one day. And it worked ok. You just have to take your hits quickly and then quick turn it off so it stops heating as fast as possible. Sometimes I wonder how much better the vapers really is in some of those expensive vapes. Especially the ones that are finicky or have problems and people still swear by them. I dont know. For my budget I thought the CF was a pretty good buy.
  • PuffItUp
    If you end up not wanting to wait for shipping from china I think we still have a $29 piece. It is definitely china glass but it works well, we try not to stock stuff we don't like. It is the 'showerhead bubbler'.

Pure convection won't necessarily meet your needs for hitting throughout the day, I would look at an on demand vape. Conduction / hybrid / convection doesn't matter but on demand only heats up when you want it to.

Some examples are the vapcap M, stickybricks, milaana, mistvape touch, mv1, etc.
  • kebcatmorgan
    projekt abum karacho

Oooh yeah, if I could get Bud's Project A for Christmas, that would be awesome. And yes, the legal herb as well, but that's not coming anytime soon here.
  • acstorfer
    I will go on record the Ghost MV1 is something that should be on your list. Mine crapped out last night. I bought it used so no warranty. It’s so good it’s worth it to replace.

As far as grinders it depends on what vaporizer you go with. Different vaporizers require different grinds. Glassware I just use the water pipe I had for a few years. I rigged up some tubing and glassware to mcguyver up an adaptor (not that they’re that expensive) for my Mighty.

I love this picture

BBC9E8B2-5602-43EF-9F86-FE636FD5099A.jpg

A Dynavap is always a great thing to have around. They are inexpensive, and they are excellent. I live in South Florida. If the storms come and I lose power I can vape by candle light (literally, it can heat up with even a candle).

I’m very new at this. There is sooooooo much to learn!
  • JMH
    what’s the new s&b?
  • JMH
    1.Bud’s Project A vaporizer
    2.Flowerpot
    3.Glass Symphony
    4.Sublimator
    5.Digital Volcano
    In this order!
  • BestBuds
    I hear ya. I can tell you that I love Ghost but I did have one die on me. Granted they sent me a replacement and it was in my hand within 48 hours of me reporting the problem.

That said, out of the box the RBT products have been amazing. The short stems make for a hot draw but I prefer the cooling mouth piece from @420edc anyway. Same with the eNano, out of the box I loved it. It takes small amounts and is completely on demand. I leave the eNano on while I'm at home and if I need a hit I can just go take a draw. It's a fantastic at home vape.

I recommended trying convention vs conduction and so on not because I think convection is superior but it is very different. I notice a big difference between each style of vape and so that's why I recommended that. But yes focus on a on demand vape and you will be happy.
  • TheZman
    Thanks. That's what I ment was an on demand vaporizer. I dont know I'll have to look at the glass and decide what I really want.
  • TheZman
    For sure. Iike I've said I love my CF for what i use it for. But in would like an on demand vaporizer for sure. No doubt. But I'm pretty picky when it comes to reliability. The Ghost was on my radar. But it's pretty expensive especially for the issues I hear people talk about. And I wish it was I tiny bit smaller. I dont know. Maybe if they get the bugs worked out I'll spring for it.
  • PuffItUp
    yeaaa good choice. The on demand vapes are a blast.
  • TheZman
    What's the best on demand in your opinion?
  • PuffItUp
    I'm a vapcap guy. Randy think's I'm crazy, but that and the Mighty are part of my EDC. Polar opposites
  • TheZman
    I should add I'm looking for something that's portable, battery operated and doesn't require butane.
  • TheZman
    So you love the Ghost over your mighty?. I've heard they upgraded the Mighty and there way better now and have no issues and more battery life?
  • PuffItUp
    I don't really have a favorite battery on demand unit right now, in the past I would have said grasshopper but I wouldn't even consider them at this point.

I use my fury 2 more than on demand battery vapes.

If I had to choose one, I'd probably say the stem pod though. Or a vapcap with a portable IH
  • TheZman
    Is the Fury 2 not battery operated?
  • PuffItUp
    Technically it is a session vape with quick heat up, I use it like an on demand vape with the WPA and glass mouthpiece though. Similar to what you can do with arizer units.
  • acstorfer
    No, I still prefer my Mighty over everything. I just figured with your cfx you would want to try something completely different.
  • TheZman
    Are the new Mighty s really better? And are they good on demand vapes.?
  • TheZman
    Didnt they just come out with a new one too?
  • acstorfer
    the NEW Mighty’s are just great. I get through 8 capsules a day. It’s easy to clean. It’s dependable and it always works great. I hate that the batteries can’t be changed at home. Well after warranty there are some YouTube videos on how to do it, or S&B will do it for $50.00 (I think).

How could you edit????? Okay, I edited too
  • bum karacho
    oh shit christkind i forgot
    glass symphony
    xl8r
    hydro brick maxxxx leopard
    and more legal weed!
  • bum karacho

the new s&bbum karacho
    just christkind knows
bold
italic