• PuffItUp
    Sept 24th the FIERCE drops. Larger oven, removable battery (LiPo), glass vapor path are some of the notable changes.
  • TheZman
    It looks good. I like the idea of a glass path. Glass is amazing. I'm guessing it's not an on demand vape though? Looks like another session vape. I dont think a bigger chamber would benefit me in a session vape since I only use a little at a time through out the day.
  • TheZman
    Is the Fierce just a rebranded Quant? I hate rebranding.
  • PuffItUp
    No, the FIERCE was developed by HR and is only for HR.

The original FURY was rebranded to death. The fury 2 wasn't, but there are only small changes.
  • TheZman
    So what's the main difference the bigger chamber and glass path?
  • rft360
    Mighty or vapexhale O_O
  • PuffItUp
    Ya, larger chamber, glass vapor path, no silicone holding a screen, removable 4050 mah lipo battery. I think there are other changes as well but I can't remember, pretty stoned after a quick livestream on ig following watching vapecritic's live stream and vaping along ahaha
  • TheZman
    Lol.. That's ok. And it's a session vape too right? I'm pretty sure it is.
  • BestBuds
    Do you already have a box mod? A stem pod / Splinter is a great on demand option for you. You would also love a Ghost MV1, a RBT Milaana, or Lil Bud. Or wait until Buds Project A drops, or better yet his portable version! DynaVap is also developing a IH if you don't want to buy one from Pipes on FC.
  • juxt

That guy is after @Magicman FO SHO... :joke:
  • TheZman
    No box mod. I know people keep telling me the Ghost MV1 is the way to go. I just wish it was cheaper and not so expensive. Is it better then the Mighty for on demand vaping?
  • BestBuds
    absolutely! The mighty is not "on demand" even in loose terms. If you get the mighty going you finish that bowl right then and there. But with the MV1 you can take a hit walk away and 30 minutes later walk back and hit it again.
  • TheZman
    Nice... Good to know. The Mighty sounds a like like my Boundless CF. I looked at the MV1 closer yesterday. It seems to have pretty bad reviews online I think it was a 2.5 out of 5 stars and a lot of people are complaining on other forums and stuff. I might wait until they work the bugs out or a new model is released.
  • evolve

Without doubt the New Vape FlowerPot!! Best desktop I have ever tried! You may not remember much about Christmas though if you do get this vape lol!
  • acstorfer
    I agree that the Mighty is definitely not on-demand, but I stop mid bowl all the time. The taste even remains good when started back up. It just takes quite a while to heat up. Definitely not on-demand though.
  • TheZman
    I know what you mean because I've used my CF like that a couple times. I'll turn it on and take 2 hits and turn it off as fast as possible. It does work and theres plenty of product left over for more sessions. But I know there that overlap even when its cooling back down it's still using some product because of the lingering heat in the ceramic bowl.
  • BestBuds
    I had a mighty (sold it 6 months ago). In my experience that isn't true. I tried to stop a bowl many times and it definitely negatively affects the flavor and continues to cook out the good stuff in your herb. Yes you can split a session in a Mighty but it's not like a ghost, eNano, or the RBT linup and many others. With those you can take a hit walk away and come back later hit it again and it tastes like it should, like a second hit. With the mighty if you come back to finish the bowl it will not taste good IMO.
  • acstorfer
    Maybe it’s the temp? I keep mine at 360 F until the last minute. I really don’t get any bad taste.
  • Baron23
    I have not found the Mighty, one of my all time favorites, to be good for split sessions with a single load.

The trick, for me, is to just put in a smaller load and then top it with a liquid pad. I do understand that some people want just a single hit then walk away, but that's not me personally.
  • juxt

Agreed, not with flower. But I do use the MV1 for my mobile convection, but take the 5 pack carrier also.
  • Vapeur Rogue
    @TheZman
    My point of view is consuming for pain, muscle, IBS, Migraine and more and Ptsd throughout the day/as needed, personal use: My current Quiver includes: Vapman, Lotus, WoodScents Aromalog, Underdog, Sticky Brick Jr, Milaana 2,Haze Square, Noochie,MVT2, Firewood5, Lil'Bud

The. E-Nano, Sticky Brick Runt,Nomad, Lil'Bud Elite,Dreamwood Dobby, Musa, Tubo Evic and Venus Helios and Apollo are all on my shopping list, as well as the MiniNail.

*Noochie is discontinued, but the rest you may wish to consider- models and or Brands.
  • Baron23
    NoochieVapeur Rogue

Do you use this one very much?? Any comments on using it? Just curious, is all. Thanks
  • Futurevapors
    The Fierce was going on my Christmas list but I'm not hearing it's better then the Mighty yet so there's nothing inspiring me currently.
  • beezee420
    I am looking at the Venus Vapes Venus or Apollo limited, seems pretty nice and different than all other vapes. but its so much $$$$$$$$$ what do you suggest?
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Get project A hands down
  • EconMan
    So I get my ass licked by a Demon, stuffed in a basket, chained up and a basket of apples? Nice.. Lol..TheZman

If anyone ever wonders why I visit and hangout here :up:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @bum karacho i celebrate grefelnack
    xivm70hii5xvbitg.gif

@TheZmanI would ask for something butane powered for sure!!!!
  • TheZman
    Hahaha.. I had to go back a see why the hell I wrote that. Lol.. I'm a little medicated. And i was like what the hell. Hahaha.. It makes sense though why. Lol.
  • THeJokEr
    Solo 2 is a good vape with a glass path. They have adapters for glass rigs and percs
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment