• BestBuds
    Maybe. Its more earthy and kind of pungent, again not the most flavorful stuff but the high is very very pleasant.
    Special paper is nice but if you screw up and use the wrong side it’s like a sponge, I’m going back to Reynolds Wrap parchment, lol. sncnyzv5g81lts9d.jpeg
  • Gman
    Omg, lol. I've done this. Use the wrong side of slick sheets and it's a nightmare. I still use them, nothing else can handle my pressure.
  • EconMan
    I would take some of this. :starstruck:
    Gman, it is a short "tidy" video this time. :razz:

I have been out of Durban Poison for a while now but had plenty of other strains to use up first. One of my local dispensary’s(Not my favorite one) had pre packed ounces of DP for just over $80 after tax so I ran over and grabbed an ounce. It was the driest bud I have ever had and was going to try to hydrate it first but decided to press an 8th expecting to be disappointed. Well dam, lol it pressed better then what I have been making lately. First press was 165° for a total of 4 1/2 mins(on the scraper in the pic with the second press still on the paper). The second was at 180°for only 90 seconds. Ended up with .53 and half a dab still on the tool. I could still press again at a higher temp but I’ll save the puck and try pressing three pucks at maybe 220° and see what I get. ewt39xm89zwgz7f1.jpeg
    mxcyzhhnsuja02pl.jpeg
  • Gman
    Ohhh nice. I love DP
  • EconMan
    Good looking tech there man. :cool:
    Just did some DP myself. :starstruck:

The squish (Dulytek M800)
    15rqv6shms3bhaft.jpg

The BigFatty initial dab.
    ag1ew2kuymwy3vs5.jpg

Collecting
    hstijjokvl8ek1w4.jpg

Post melted and containered.
    k4gn5w19wlxe0w05.jpg
  • John Cocktostone
    Was supposed to be in Dab of Day..not Rosin of week. Whoops.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment