• Gman
    I would wait until you left and organize it all. :)
  • Baron23
    Remember...if it doesn't spark joy, toss it. WTF, its Economan's stuff anyway!!

:joke: :rofl: :razz:
  • Gman
    lol i'm ocpd bad
  • EconMan
    LMFAO :rofl:

I loved and lived with a woman like @Gman in this respect once. :nerd:

It was great romance until we moved in together. She would always accuse me of "not helping out around the house," and it was not that I would not help out, it is that she would already have it done by the time it got to the point where the mess annoyed me. Her tolerance for anything "out of place/order" was near zero (mine was say a 4-5 on a 1-10 scale). She could not even relax after a day of work until her self-imposed "chores" were done. If the house was messy (by her standards), she wouldn't have sex, even if she was horny, until the chaos was "organized".

Other oddities, when I did clean/organize/etc, it was never done right.... she would get so angry over the dishwasher.... not worth loading and running it if she is just going to stop it, rearrange all the dishes, and restart -- because my load was done properly... certain dishes MUST go on top, and some on bottom, and can't you see the water will never get to this one glass, because you have it blocked by the spatula..... all the while I listen in stoned horror. :gasp:
    In frustration I hired a maid to come once a week, and after the maid left she would redo it which made me insane (look at all this controlling interpersonal behavior!)

Then one day she made the mistake of hitting my third rail -- organizing my drum room -- and that romance was over! :scream:

We are still good friends though and have a good laugh when we see each other, and her now husband uses me as a therapy voice -- since I **DO** understand his struggle.
  • LabPong
    ↪EconMan
    nice! however I have trouble watching that video. The unfinished house, the untidy nature of it all.
    Gman

o0xmxyxr880lw550.jpg
  • Gman
    oh man, that was the most troubling part. I believe he may have dabbed that fiber....
  • EconMan
    Given we get stuff like this through from your side I’d imagine it isn’t too difficult to send some back the other way hahawelshman

Working on an academic paper right now to be published in a monetary economics journal.... the incidence of illegal drug trade via the internet. The number one 'trafficker" in human history -- USPS.

I estimate, for instance, given sampling that at least half of Colorado's MJ output is exported to "illegal" states, the vast majority occurring through the mail.
  • deep_meditation
    No photos but my rosin of the week is definitely Double Black. This strain is extremely sedating and numbing. The flower was on sale so I bought some of that too.
  • EconMan
    oh man, that was the most troubling part. I believe he may have dabbed that fiber....Gman

LOL LMFAO
    In all fairness, I'm sure I've dabbed a cat hair or two. :joke:
    Few weeks ago Gauss laid on a freshly squeezed parchment... couldn't find it anywhere... found it stuck to his belly, with hair all over it... and rosin all over him Tried my best to save it.... ended up melting it on low heat and used tweezers to pull the hair out. but lost a good couple grams easily.
  • Dr green thumb
    There is no way I'd dab anything that had been stuck to a cats belly. That area of a cat is way too close to the litter box and other areas. :vomit: But if that's your thing and you do not mind the taste of Tidy Cat then go ahead.
  • Gman
    damn, nightmare scenario there
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    I love the mailman im the opposite of a dog. When i see him i run out and hump his leg instead of biting it :halo:
  • welshman
    Purple cookie dawg

2k6x2vg584py87g5.jpeg

Really nice draw and usually the dawgs get good results pressed. Nice purple bits there:
    dp3dx1hojqf0f3op.jpeg

Tried this ptfe stuff out from vapefiend and it’s not really ideal for pressing, here’s what’s still stuck on it:
    ut5bxmcjtolgw4qa.jpeg

Pressed for a shorter 270 seconds @ 84c at the coil. Unfortunately out of little bags and had to use a bigger one which I’m sure affected yield.

52036tw0dbeqqmdl.jpeg

Still looks nice and there is still more that’s difficult to collect and is currently in a sealed container in the freezer. Going to have to find the narrowest possible bags for this little 2t press.

~0.57g/4.3g = ~13.25%

Edit/update:
    That’s some real strong tasting stuff. Hit a little tester dab through some of the flower in the trusty vrod and I think it might be time for bed :lol:
    ksk9l3itwedydfsp.jpeg
  • Gman
    looking good!
  • okla68m
    m4tc6khp07ejqx46.jpg
    White Widow Shatter....Everclear Wash...19.1% return !
  • okla68m
    Making Concentrate with Everclear as a Newbie is kinda a roll of the dice...Is it gonna turn out Budda, Wax or Shatter....Seems to be Temp/Contact Time/Aggitation related !
    Home Kitchen Alchemy......"Where'd I put that Lead" ?
  • EconMan

Some good looking extracts here. Welshman I want to dab that entire .57 and Oklahoma I would blast that whole rock :nerd:
  • EconMan
    Anyone ever done this? I'm fascinated.

• Dr green thumb
    I thought that was the only way to get thca. It's just rosin that's been pressed through finer bags until no plant matter is left.
  • Baron23
    no, winterized shatter is almost pure THCa, for example.

It’s not decarbed during extraction.
  • Gman
    This is crashing rosin with heat and pressure after pressing. It's new and I haven't done it yet.
  • EconMan
    I thought that was the only way to get thca. It's just rosin that's been pressed through finer bags until no plant matter is left.Dr green thumb

Nope. Experimenting now on small batches. Basically, make your BHO/PHO pour, but pour BEFORE the usual amount butane is allowed to be released. Basically, from an oil perspective, the pour must be premature. Pour into a jar, keep cool, and burp (open the jar) a couple times a day. Over a few weeks you get diamonds. I'll let you know how it goes.

But I do want to try this Rosin method for obvious reasoning. If you look at what he is doing is he is subjecting pressed rosin to very low heat and at very low temps. I believe he said he pressed first at 100f and 10 minutes.... then kept repeating.... I **think* the secret is to resist the temptation to use much pressure.... as he said the top plate is barely pushing down

Here is a time-lapse of one of the BHO methods (easiest I suspect)
  • welshman
    Missed out my usually rosin of the week post last week as I didn’t want to waste material on the bigger bags again. I’ve now got some 3”x1.75” bags and some top quality parchment so round two of the purple cookie dawg should be tonight/tomorrow!
  • Dr green thumb
    You will not get true 100% pure thca Crystal's at home. The cost of the lab equipment alone just is not worth it. I can buy 100% pure thca Crystal's for $40-$60 a gram and the prices by me are high.

Now diamonds and sauce is slightly different story as the Crystal's only need to be about 80% pure and a gram goes for $80
  • EconMan
    I’ve now got some 3”x1.75” bags and some top quality parchmentwelshman

Equipment matters. I've found Costco parchment paper to be the best I've used. Do you have costco's there?

You will not get true 100% pure thca Crystal's at home. The cost of the lab equipment alone just is not worth it. I can buy 100% pure thca Crystal's for $40-$60 a gram and the prices by me are high.Dr green thumb

Yes. Envious. You can, but I can't. :nerd:
    Highly pure THCa, when it is even available here (smuggled from other states) it sells for about $120 per g.

"Worth it" is a totally individual and relative term. To me it would be. I don't think a grilled-cheese sandwich that looks like Jesus is worth $30,000 but someone did. Likewise, for someone who finds value in knowing exactly what went into their oil, and how it was made, and the "pride" in making it, there is a utility beyond the high itself. The last batch of oil I acquired reduced the cost per gram to under $20 for me.... from the black-market price of $50-$80. The big utility for me is anxiety relief. I'm well-stocked now and no longer worry about supply shocks.

I'll let you know how my experiment goes. I'm told in three weeks I should have some nice jewels. Until then, I'm swimming in oil. :nerd:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    bnta1t1ktv6wrujc.jpg
    Swirled some dirty rosin on there
  • EconMan

WTF is that! :scream:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    its a dutch tulip :naughty: the younger guys finally convinced me to sesh with them. They had never heard of one either :nerd:
  • EconMan

Utterly fascinating. Never seen or heard of such a thing. I like it because it is just over the top insane :starstruck:

And of course dutch and "tulip" must go together :joke:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet