• rft360
    I finally finished my comparison video with a decent camera!!! what do you guys think?

1. which one is better? (19 votes)
        Ghost MV1
        37%
        Mighty
        63%
  • Spog
    I can’t tell which one you’re hitting from when you’re doing the draws
  • Toked23
    Just comparing the two cloud wise, the mighty is a choo Choo train, lol. I have the ghost and it’s does the job, but I’ve never had a cloud like I just saw on the mighty. But, if I’m not mistaken, the mighty is a session type vape, and that wouldn’t work very efficiently for me personally although clearly it works well.
  • midas
    1 minute and 48 seconds to heat up? I'd forget that I even turned it on. Damn thing would burn away on it's own.
  • rft360
    oh the mv1 is the left mighty on the right

The mv1 is really light in vapor and really good for light use! the mighty is honestly for heavy users cause in most of the time in that video i was dying coughing that is why i put my mighty down a couple of times to drink water and catch my breath... :D

:D lol i honestly have forgotten i loaded a bowl and turned it on many times! im glad they added the auto shut off but still hahaha
  • Lucic and Chong
    I can't say it's better, because it's a personal preference and totally subjective, but I prefer the MV1 for my uses.
  • Derek
    Owned both and no comparison mighty is better in every way; MV1 is way overpriced and overrated
  • Señor Negro
    Very informative thanks for sharing :up:
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Making me wanna double fist mine too. Mighty is much easier at bumping temperatures up as your moving along during a session. That and the IQ I have make me wish that all vapes had two little buttons for fine temperature adjustment. MV1 need to click hold click click click buzzzzzzz and then magic. I love both of these vapes. I just don't have the time or place to do sessions anymore. For me, on demand is where it's at right now.
  • Cedar
    Pretty good for a first review. I also got mixed up on which one you were hitting from. Maybe just a small static picture on each side to illustrate which one that side represents and ditch the physical one not being tested. Love the book backdrop and tunes. In fact, can you tell me the song and artist for the first two thirds of the video? Thanks for giving this a shot!
    Maybe I missed it but how much did you load in each? Never used a mighty but the mv1 will produce much larger clouds then what I saw. Not really fair to compare a full load in the mighty to one crushable in the mv1. Different vapes for different uses in my opinion. Love my mv1! That being said, I will own a mighty some day soon and look forward to using it in a different way then I use the mv1.
  • kebcatmorgan
    I do not understand how you can compare on-demand convection vape with session hybrid one.

Bud said it multiple times, that these are not comparable, it's like you asked what's better, apples or pizza? Yeah, both are food, but they're very different in multiple ways.

So both are vaporizers, but very different ones and this comparison says nothing. Sorry.
  • rft360
    oh i completely agree! i just wanted to do a full session with both vapes cause i feel the same way the mv1 hits different and taste completely different! but sometimes you just want to get hit hard and that is what my mighty is there for!

appreciate man! i know i could do this better and i mighty just edit it but i wanted to contribute something....

Making me wanna double fist mine too. Mighty is much easier at bumping temperatures up as your moving along during a session. That and the IQ I have make me wish that all vapes had two little buttons for fine temperature adjustment. MV1 need to click hold click click click buzzzzzzz and then magic. I love both of these vapes. I just don't have the time or place to do sessions anymore. For me, on demand is where it's at right now.SirCrackKillaH

really cool! and yeah sometimes im mid session and i need to go off and do something i end up loosing my whole bowl O_O so completely wish my mighty was somehow on demand.!

Pretty good for a first review. I also got mixed up on which one you were hitting from. Maybe just a small static picture on each side to illustrate which one that side represents and ditch the physical one not being tested. Love the book backdrop and tunes. In fact, can you tell me the song and artist for the first two thirds of the video? Thanks for giving this a shot!Cedar

yeah this makes me want to edit this video im so sorry O_O i wanted to have both side by side!

I loaded the same for both vaporizers! i think the mv1 is not a cloud monster its a surgeon you get everything slower in a way. but the mighty just rips through everything... the mv1 stops at a lighty brown AVb the mighty just turns it into charcoal.anyways thanks for the advice

i will take all this and make this a little better i only have 1 day to get everything together but im glad i got so much positive and important feedback i just want to demonstrate both vaporizers in their natural state! i want anyone that looks at this to find it helpful on deciding between these two cause some don't have that much money to buy both O_O
  • rft360
    In fact, can you tell me the song and artist for the first two thirds of the video? Thanks for giving this a shot!Cedar

you have really kind words thank you! the song in question is a song you can get from the youtube music library its called:
    Easy Jam by Kevin MacLeod
    Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100245
    Artist: http://incompetech.com/

the second song was
    Rub-A-Dub by Matt Harris
    hope this helps thanks again for your support!

apples everyone can eat pizza only a few you kinda get heart disease and stomach bloating with pizza...and apple seeds have cyanide. point is information is always available and i just want to gather that! look up a session on a mighty and a mv1 in the same video you don't find it! that is what my video is for! how is someone going to compare a on demand vaporizer and a session? by watching a video side by side and seeing the advantages and disadvantages they both offer! i wouldn't use my mighty in public cause it takes too long! but i wouldn't use my mv1 if im going camping cause its too finicky both vaporizers both awesome in their own environment!
  • rft360
    okat here is my new version of the comparison videos i took the advice and labled the sides twice!

thanks again for the support i want to make better videos! im making tests and i think il be switching to 4k!!! soon!!
  • Vapedude
    Owned both and no comparison mighty is better in every way; MV1 is way overpriced and overratedDerek

Are you THE Derek McMillon dude, that dudes on here like Magicman, etc, have been harping about? loll :lol:

Edit: oops my wrong, it’s spelt DERRICK, my wrong. :blush:
  • egoblasta
    @Derek I am in the same situation and preferred the MV1 for its efficiency, In my opinion the Mighty is overpriced and overhyped, its a basic session vaporizer that would be totally unknown if not manufactured by S&B.
  • metalmancpa
    An interesting/odd way to compare in a video. Sort of impersonal, but that's just my take. I have both the Mighty & MV1. Without question I consider the Mighty the best vape out there. It produces great flavor and clouds. Comparing a session and on-demand vape really isn't a fair comparison, because each bring something different to the table. I like the MV1 and it does OK with vapor.
  • rft360

I mean i dont need a good reason to do a session with both vaporizers and enjoy it record it and upload O_O i didn't do this video with the intention of making a statement, but rather show you all a session and in the end i simply ask which one was better? a honestly simple non loaded question. if it isnt fair to compare a mv1 to a mighty then not sure what is and is not fair i classify both as a vaporizer and i just simply want to see what is best for when i do my session i vape with session and i have not met anyone that simple does a quick hit and stops i rather do a session and pause for a couple of hours that is just my preference...
  • metalmancpa
    I hear you, and maybe I'm being too critical. When I compare vapes, I tend to separate session and on-demand because I feel those have specific uses. I suppose you can compare certain aspects of both like draw resistance, flavor, etc. BUt since I have both, I use each distinctively different from the other thus I really don't compare the two. And my comment about impersonal is simply never got to see you the videographer, and plus the camera stayed in one position. Since I haven't done a video review of anything, you're one up on me :ok:
  • YellowDog
    @egoblasta you described the Mighty perfectly
  • rft360
    you are right i want to make a review that is helpful and does not seem bias im looking into getting a head mount for my gopro and just use that to angle it down but the problem i have it the vapor is a little difficult to capture which is why i set it stationary i want to be helpful to those that may want a mighty but really probably need a mv1 or vise versa! and you bring up a great point different people use the product in many other different ways so maybe ill just have fun with it make multiple session with multiple variations just to show it! thanks for your input it is all very valuable and trust me when i say i apologise if i came of as rude and narrow minded in my review or in my post! i really feel like i want to try to make videos for just fun and the feedback you gave me is really good to consider thanks again!

oh come on now overhyped? i think the grasshopper is overhyped... :D
  • metalmancpa
    Based on the 10+ vapes I've toyed with over several years, I honestly don't know how you can deem the Mighty over-hyped. At least for me it's been the most consistent and solid performer of any vape I've had. I guess most other critics are wrong too because the Mighty is generally still near or at the top of the list of best vapes across the internet, and for a good reason.
  • egoblasta
    @metalmancpa If you think paying 300+ euros for a session vaporizer because its super solid is OK, that's cool. But come on, no glass path, the mouth piece is a pain to clean, sessions aren't that long (so is battery life). At the end of its life mine was sticky and pollen had built up in the heatsinks of the body. Don't get me wrong, its a good session vaporizer, but its 2k18 and a solo 2 can do the same job, that is what I mean when i'm talking about over-hype.
  • rft360
    dude where do you buy your vaporizers? cause the mighty gets updated every year O_o every year it gets added to and the solo stays the same and i have a solo and you know what no not even comparable...if you want to prove it upload a small video of you using a solo and a mighty so the difference can be seen. but i can't believe what you are saying if anything it seems there is a giant bias against the mighty and a overbearing addiction of worshipping the mv1 for being in my opinion pathetic for 300 but amazing for 200 its 100 dollars overpriced. to say it has a better build quality?! would be hilarious!
  • egoblasta
    @rft360
    My mighty was bought mid 2015, I can't upload a video because I gave it away to a friend when I got the solo 2. It was a decent session vaporizer, nothing more, and certainly not worth its price in my opinion. I am not worshipping any vaporizer, and you really shouldn't be that emotional about it, because you seem so pissed I don't think your favorite vaporizer is worth 300+ euro - Which is kind of ironical, for someone talking about worshipping, don't you think ? - And by the way I was talking about the solo 2, not the first iteration.
    "Dude".
  • Baron23

BE NICE, BE POLITE..... please. Thank you
  • egoblasta
    @Baron23
    I am nice and polite, I just don't like being accused of bias and/or worshipping when I am honestly giving a feedback about a device. I don't get why we should all have the same opinion/experience.
  • welshman
    Can’t work out how to vote on this.

The mighty is a better session vape and the mv1 is a better on demand. Ghost tastes better and easier to clean but mighty is more consistent.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment