• rft360
    okay im sorry i sounded emotional and ill reiterate everything @baron23 is right i need to be polite and need to be able to have this discussion without using any accusations nor sounding bias myself! to be frank i love the solo was my first vape i ever owned second was the firefly third was the mighty i have since then bought another mighty and the mv1 they both are amazing vaporizers that is where i want you to get me at is i love them both ,but the mighty is not as potent nor consistent with "my" style of use. in this video i tried to demonstrate that but i assure you and maybe you are right on this if the roles were switched and i pack a bowl and use both as a on demand vape the mighty would be just as laughable(maybe future video?) but most of the times i don't think anyone knows what a session would look like with both. also whenever i game i use my mv1 cause the mighty ruins my flow and wastes alot of material so that is also another thing to consider! i really messed up @egoblasta and sounded punbus im sorry!
  • egoblasta
    @rft360
    Its all good amigo, a little passion is never wrong. Enjoy :)
  • YellowDog
    @rft360 dude, the guy can have an opinion and not need to upload a video to have it. You made your video which u thought was fair, fine. Let someone have their opinions without having to 'prove' anything to you.
  • Baron23
    Uh, they seemed to have worked this out....I'm fairly sure you just didn't see that at the end of the thread, but let's not fan flames.

In general, if you see some violation of our rules, tag a mod...please don't jump into the fray yourself.

I know...often not easy to resist....but nonethelss let's all strive, yeah?

Cheers :up: :grin:
  • acstorfer
    As I listen to the music I keep expecting someone to shout “one step beyond”.
  • rft360
    this made my day :rofl:
  • rft360
    So will be adding a 4k version soon!!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url