Mag Landrace. 28.67% thc

lou4r4bet518c9mg.jpg

5nh1rokgvjoc8umo.jpg
    dr6q65n4jy8iu744.jpg
    g0vaentkg8dlhrxl.jpg
    clhpcv0r06i1l2he.jpg
    wl8rnpxd696gx7hc.jpg
  • Lucic and Chong
    Gov't store order came in today, trying some new stuff.

Rest- indica 16.9%thc said to be similar to pink kush.
    cwbswv685z89lh1p.jpg

Blueberry Seagal- indica dominant hybrid 19.84%thc. You can sure smell the blueberry.
    opgy3l57vdo7sf60.jpg
  • okla68m
    WHO...has a good idea of Strain, by its looks ?
    Given 2 plants to recover as he had overcrowded himself...supposedly both White Widow....Which is What I had In Flower at the time, about done, so, these plants being old, but, neglected, were immediately turned to 12/12.....harvested the 2 I had growing (FIRE), One of these 2 (seeds from SAME PLACE, "EXTRA BONUS SEEDS", he assumed they were Also WW....Well, One IS (BY ITS LOOKS IN COMPARISON TO WHAT I JUST GREW, CROPKING SEEDS)...The Other, is Totally Different. .....Nodes are 2" apart on woody stems, the Bud at that node/Flower is like a Grape, No Other growth....the WW has nodes every 1/2" Max, looks like Fur with Flowers. ...they are Both treated the Same.....!
    Will see if I can get a representive pic to show.
  • okla68m
    3slh0jt5in2ee5jq.jpg
    ze2kjz40teg77w3f.jpg
    1st pic is the UNKNOWN
    2nd is White Widow
    The WW is us showing Typical Trichome frost covering, this woody one, Very Little Trichomes and the ones it does are turning Amber at 5+ weeks...about 10% already !
  • LabPong
    1st pic is the UNKNOWN
    2nd is White Widow
    okla68m

okla..... same leaf structure and similar looking budding.

I had this sort of thing happen with my last crop.....Barney's Farm Peyote Critical. 2 plants grew like yours...one was more compact and the other sort of stretched. The stretched on though had bigger buds, but the shorter stocky one was more pungent.
  • okla68m
    These were the "bonus" seeds that were sent him when he ordered. So, No Clue actually, lol ! Sure Look Different. ...agree the leaves are similar, but, everything else is different.
    Looks as tho it's gonna Mature Much Faster also....Amber is starting to Pick Up....gonna "Go DARK" when it gets 25-30%....prefer UP to Couchlock.
    Thanks for the response.
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    These were the "bonus" seeds that were sent him when he ordered. So, No Clue actually, lol ! Sure Look Different. ...agree the leaves are similar, but, everything else is different.
    okla68m

Do they smell different too?
  • okla68m
    Yes, Totally ! The WW smells like what I just grew, Looking the Same. I havent been able to Name the Smell yet, how it's different, but, yes, IT IS !
  • okla68m
    I asked my wife to Sniff my Fingers, wasn't received well, lol !
  • okla68m
    Pistols have 85% turned brown also.
  • okla68m
    2rdvn2ew0rgl0abo.jpg
    Enjoying some Tangcicle by CropKing Seed Co. this morning. E-Nano releasing the full flavor of this Home Grown Hybrid !
  • DatDus
    imj7khjasmiw5q5f.jpg
    Homegrown amnesia by one of my awesome friendsojulj787c4nju2gl.jpg
    :pray:
  • okla68m
    fxrydcj7lermgqul.jpg
    The Concept of me being LEGALLY able to Grow such in my home, is STILL LIKE A DREAM !
  • ssaucyc515
    ai. Nice buds man. That will never be a reality until it is federally legal living in NY :/ enjoy those!
  • okla68m
    Would Truly be a SAD DAY when the Federallies break down a 70 year old man's door for growing a Weed !
    But, I AGREE !
  • Ctipp22
    Treats. Super glue chem pie, wedding cake LSDdgk8aiymai10fmd3.jpeg
    zrlvbtptyiwuyj3g.jpeg
    ox9xp01qluf2y3s3.jpeg
  • okla68m
    What causes SHATTER to turn to Wax after a week or so of being exposed to the air during use ?
    What WAS like PLASTIC is now WAX. Seems to be the same in strength and still retains it's Fantastic WW Flavor, but, no longer can you break off a piece and have it Snap, it's now Soft.
    Is it just being Hydroscopic ? Absorbing moisture from the air ?
  • ssaucyc515
    Wedding cake. Smells sweet and danky. Super dense. Opened my grinder and the smell was so strong oof. Can't wait to try it

7xs6q4p0ki2wosmv.jpg
  • EconMan
    What causes SHATTER to turn to Wax after a week or so of being exposed to the air during use ?
    What WAS like PLASTIC is now WAX. Seems to be the same in strength and still retains it's Fantastic WW Flavor, but, no longer can you break off a piece and have it Snap, it's now Soft.
    Is it just being Hydroscopic ? Absorbing moisture from the air ?
    okla68m

I believe the science is the air oxidizes it which destabilizes its structure. I used to think shatter was the ultimate but I'm a BudderBoy now as far as texture goes :nerd:

What I do NOT grasp yet is with rosin it seems to do the opposite?
  • Ctipp22
    51qd8qescl0ye2in.jpeg

Fresh herbies
  • ssaucyc515
    I did not do this strain Justice in my last post. My God this is the shit. I've had wedding cake before but this is premo stuff. It takes all my pain away. I feel zen. Relaxed. Hungry. Happy. I smile. It's great. I love it. And it's beautiful

1moa5959j2cc2k0l.jpg
    bbxd6ujsoeyydnjo.jpg
    aur8tt4bfgg1yl47.jpg
    f6a4xrqsynsg558i.jpg
  • Lucic and Chong
    I made the special trip to one of the grey market dispensaries that's still open, and has the early bird special. It's a special out of the way trip, but worth it. Cuz I'm cheap like that. $10 off a 1/4, split into 3 strains, and $10 off a gram of CBD isolate.

West Coast Sour Diesel- sativa
    0af6msvg6cgrlk0g.jpg

Grease Monkey- indica hybrid
    uqmg1jv082s08v5h.jpg

Big Bubba- indica
    gv8nnpn8lmdv85zl.jpg
  • Baron23
    Getting some very high THC % Grease Monkey here in MD MMJ program and I love it...it and MK Ultra.

Thanks for the pics.
  • SirSixPence
    Picked up some more Death Star and they gave me a free gram of Mac live resin. Happy 420
    dr6ngpqhan49e4zt.jpeg
    e08caat3lq3tao5k.jpeg
    4e3ek3g0vl11sxtk.jpeg
  • acstorfer
    Lemon OG and Jack Herer

t02a6b405ljuxedq.jpeg
    cng82our03dxijiy.jpeg
  • ssaucyc515
    Had to get more....
    ncctovbfov09ngcf.jpg
  • Ctipp22
    37dd77hrkbymip3j.jpegutombohcxfjq3xfe.jpeg
    o6jow7y7q86msjd8.jpeg
    Update pics
  • Papic914
    4efwms30wk52jabt.jpg
    x6d3ztdwtws6uk2i.jpg
    For now this is what I’m working with until I go grab some more flavors. I was told first bud is dosi do and second is mambaz. I’ll b back if I get some nice picture worthy nugs Happy 420.
  • ssaucyc515
    do si dos is amazing. Enjoy bro!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube