• Pakalolo2
    PARTY AT ZANMAN’S PAD! Damn that looks good!

Wish we could get that here. Enjoy your weekend my man, that should just enough to get you through the weekend!

OK, maybe through next week!
  • UbarDog
    20190614-123951.jpg

All the colours are come out faulse in these pic's. I spent 20mins tryna get good shots. Not a Chance!, they seem to obsorb light.

20190614-123821.jpg
    20190614-124142.jpg
    20190614-124200.jpg
    20190614-124204.jpg
  • Dr green thumb

Those look a little dry. How long have you been holding on to those?
  • zancru
    urjydqiny7uxd6o9.jpeg

Instagram @zancru
    Come and chill at live-streams, with real vapes and Double G-43s and Dracarys!!!!!!!!
  • zancru
    3kf8pfewbsiuvgid.jpeg

Instagram @zancru
    Come and chill at live-streams, with real vapes and Double G-43s and Dracarys!!!!!!!!
  • bulllee
    Stunning, your pictures are gorgeous. who are the growers ?
  • zancru
    Sorry, I cannot tell.
    These guys are “caregivers”, meaning, they have a “license” to grow for “medical patients” (they grow for a large group of breast cancer women, one patient for example , pretty close to them).
    Of course they sell more!!!

Little AOTA cola!!!!!
    aedwq970karrxqs7.jpeg

Instagram @zancru
  • AnVom
    jmtb5p8o093csnz4.jpg
    Sunset Sherbert 21.43% THC
    5.66g was $75 plus tax

things are moving in a good direction. More varied packaging both in weight and style, and sniff jars! Would be awesome if menus were available outside of the purchase area but we're getting somewhere. Low THC/bottom shelf is almost at $10/g but anything past 23% is still a hearty chunk of cash.
  • Señor Negro
    Sorry man!! Did not want you to spend so much time, thank you!! :sweat:
    Nice pics :up:
    And those .... look soooooooo good!! :yum:
  • Ctipp22
    Homegrown. It is hard to recreate the weed I buy but it does the job. guzqx50mxc86s1il.jpeg
  • Baron23
    HI friend - I have heard that Sunset Sherbert is a very nice strain. I haven't tried it. Have you tucked into it yet? How do you find it.

And wow, beautiful buds with great color.

What state are you in?
  • Dr green thumb

It likely has other benefits such as cost savings.
  • Alexis

You want to patent that quickly now that it has been seen. I always wanted a cannabis made electric toothbrush. :lol:

@UbarDog hey man hope all is good. I just looked at your (hash?) shots. I was sure it was a really familiar sight to me, reminding me of something very specific- both the exact shape, and colour.

Then it hit me- it looks identical to the bugs yet we see you all over our also flowers each summer pesky buggars. No joke man.
  • ssaucyc515
    Thin mint cookies! Nicest buds I've ever had. Rice trimmed not much stems :lol: can't wait to vape it now.... :wink:

ptpuirzg38ql4ddn.jpg
    l82tm3calfkwjuy3.jpg
    ljof7a83wthbn7mm.jpg
    e59ixezdglykx10f.jpg
    fq93hth0rtpf40t8.jpg
    vcrzapg9oprsp91j.jpg
    hmmiksd3tt3061a9.jpg
  • Baron23
    fuckin’ awesome., dude.
  • ssaucyc515
    wish you could try it unc :cool:
  • LabPong
    Thin mint cookies! Nicest buds I've ever had. Rice trimmed not much stems :lol: can't wait to vape it now.... :wink:ssaucyc515

Que sound board theme:

"ohhhhh saucy vape friend" :fire:
  • AnVom

Ohio, lol. The flower is really good honestly, everything that Allbud describes: Cookies, mint, and fruit flavors. It's a month old and while not super loud, the terpenes have depth in a refreshing way
  • UbarDog

Heyyoo Don't see enougth of you round these parts nowadays

Spider mite or black fly ? either way Ufffff :D
    2 of them hashes I know the Bum it come out of and I know its gone no further than this town.

Btw recently in the montains of morroco they have been getting "new hybrids" . Stronger more tasty strains . This last lot of morrcain is "critical" before that they had amensa haze and OG kush. The kush was out of this world.
  • Startedat52
    Columbia Gold
    oneblkzdmeprgi6s.jpeg
    yit39pxxjldwacbg.jpeg
  • Lucic and Chong
    Lucic and Chong what's your thought on the strawberry banana? My friend has some clones and I was thinking of picking one up. I read up on it and it sounds niceThe Rogue Wax Works

I would bet that if it hadn't been packaged over 6 months ago and totally dried out it would be pretty nice. I was able to Boveda back some of the flavor and did enjoy it, but I can't help to think that it would be much better fresh.
  • zancru
    Too much words, no action as always!!!
    BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!!!!
    Real underground indoor primo AA++ weed!!!
    Not your cheapo shit!!!
    Fresh, just cured, frosty with trichomes.
    No dispensary one year old bullshit!!
    Come and check this frosty ones, paired with Double G-43s at my daily live-streams!!! IG @zancru
    Stay vaped!!!
    xxyhxop9ttxhm4v7.jpeg
    72vmke332bpkzbxe.jpeg
    7zd8lt0m7h68xljo.jpeg
    j15n4jtl5sc1llc8.jpeg
    k9atpxexgf5qyi1u.jpeg
    q8nielakfmqup016.jpeg
    d99jqmvar62tu9wy.jpeg
  • Kinick23
    Classic Sour D... love this strain in the summer time!
    llc8or8mqz2hzbbb.jpeg
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Better late than never!!

Lemon OG on the left, cuz well limonene!!! On the right @Lucic and Chong Strawberry Banana. In five months maybe we can both enjoy some fresh SB.
    gvcsy33mztrzuhe4.jpg

Oregon Diesel on the left and Dead Head on the right. These girls look a little worse for the wear but they will make it. Dont know anything about these strains.
    zm9zwe1qfw2alf10.jpg

Also waiting to hear from my favorite grower who always has amazing genetics. He says he has some waist high bushes for me!!!

Excited to get the season started. I love growing my own. So rewarding taking care of, and caring about, something.
  • JMH
    4984ih1cxww83nf7.jpeg
    25% THC
  • WOLF444
    I don't have any photos to share but my local (med) dispensary just came under new ownership, and we got a whole new menu/selection of strains... The quality is very good and the prices even went down... A much welcomed change....

Finally got to explore the 24K (Kosher Kush x Tangie) genetic and it did not disappoint...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment