• zancru
    Visiting my friend is my Green Friday ;) ...

w7wd5d3dcuzejqmq.jpeg

I might have a problem...
    Stay vaped...
  • Dr green thumb
    I can help your problem. All you have to do is give me the buds and I will dispose of them for you. :rofl:
  • zancru
    I’m going to have a bigger problem getting rid of this 2.5g of Dog Walker Kush “diamonds in sauce” that he convinced me that’s the bees knees ;) jajajaja
    0tih9tf0k8t9y32h.jpeg
    Stay vaped...
  • EconMan

Certainly not a problem. Just a person who values variety :)
  • Dr green thumb
    that does not look like any diamonds and sauce I have seen. (I've seen alot)
    The color is very dark on yours. I am used to seeing this which is a lighter gold color with defined crystals. The refining process to make it takes out most of the plant matter.

raotvq0sqi98lao8.jpg

2ylxhwqc8f67mg5q.jpg
  • zancru
    all my friend processes is raw and unfinished.... he's experimenting new strains and ways.... I saw his methods and totally trust him.... never saw him using any kind of solvent or chemicals through the whole process...
  • Baron23
    Color may well be due in large part to the strain and how mature (amber) the trichomes were allowed to get before harvesting. With that said, most of the live resin, etc that I have been getting is indeed a more golden color.

The test is in the taste...does it hit good and taste good. If so, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! :-)
  • zancru
    Only AC/DC Everclear tincture for breast cancer treatment friend....
    vh51f8g8dplw1wjd.jpeg
    6q14hfoau06hxonh.jpeg
    Of course I taste a shot... Friday Night was something jajajaja
    And this is my own Flor de Caña 7yo ron (rum).... that I’ve been adding reclaim sometimes from my U adapters... and macerating for years.... so good... you can really taste weed...
    vi6cv79k2t5pmgm9.jpeg

I’ve seen on dispensaries golden colored diamantes en salsa, I’ve tried them... some taste good... others not so good... it all goes in strain and terpenes sauces maybe....
    Effect on me???.....
    My tolerance is too high... my addiction is really 90% psychological rather than physical probably?
    I need to take a lot to feel anything.... only my friend quality.... or $200 plus A++ dispensary oz bud... that’s pretty close to my friend quality...(my friend is cheaper and new batches all the time.... not old dry, 3 months old,vacuum sealed dispensary crap)
  • juxt
    Flor de Caña 7yozancru

That's good shit there, I have half a bottle of 18y left for when my Georgia friend comes by.

And I'll say this, your friend's stuff may not look like the commercial grade stuff, but I also have had really clean but totally green stuff from people I trust. I think most folks missed that you're not going for commercial grade and words like 'live resin' and 'diamonds and sauce' are marketing terms more than definitions of process or purity.

I agree with Baron...if it tastes good, eat it! (that's what you said right? :D )
  • Baron23
    I agree with Baron...if it tastes good, eat it! (that's what you said right? :D )juxt

eat it or dab it....but ya ya!
  • Ctipp22
    qzs556kgn0qs7hgm.jpeg
    Great weed for vaping and incredibly strong with great flaves.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Purple voodoo 8g9pixvbj22hpayx.jpg
    qcq2gon16m7gi1hl.jpg
    dgawmmy3t500382f.jpg
    Purple Voodoo is one of those true hybrids that is a nearly 50/50 mix of sativa and indica from its Double Purple Doja, Purple Urkle, and Purple Diesel heritage. These plants will flower in 8-10 weeks and will produce dark flowers with traces of purple and red. Its purpleness is evident in its pungent taste and smell, which has a musky quality tinged with grapey sweetness. Since it was bred in California, warm climates or indoors are best for growing (just be aware of the strong smell). As a good mix, this strain boasts both high THC and especially high CBD levels, making it a popular medicinal strain. The high also has a balanced feeling that is both clear and relaxing.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @BestBuds that some diesel? Or jack herre
    @Baron23 its actually more black looking without the flash. The smell is somethng unique i think it kinda smells gross but good at the same time. Wish i could upload a whiff.
  • Baron23
    Very nice looking....love the actual purple you can see.
  • acstorfer
    F27D9D84-10C1-4DC5-9316-F83C3E456CBC.jpg

I added Stardawg and Columbian Gold as well. My dog is on my lap so I can’t really get up to take a new pic.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    4l8n60sk7ux1aoyl.jpg
    fcr5wsk22o4o3yeo.jpg
    chp39u9utsa8i0im.jpg
    @Baron23 hard to get some good light in it but its a true deep purple it tastes better then it smells i cant wait to vape it
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Some Gelato :fire: :fire:
    https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/gelato

(Edit) I don't know how to post full pictures sorry
    99ssf7zf78y42a40.jpg

Mod added image
  • BestBuds
    it was supposedly Charlottes web. I'm not quite so sure. But I still got a good high from it and it did help with my pain so... Maybe it was really just a high CBD strain? :joke:
  • zancru
    Durban Poison landrace.... 100% organic indoor Sativa grown at Portland, Oregon.
    kjzdq2dbbzvk0aa6.jpeg

Look at the size of that nug, for a Sativa is ok.
    NV grinder is 3” btw, 7cm
    usr02q46vowyxh4o.jpeg
    i5bwcmqo915px6s2.jpeg

Some close up next to a NV ShovelHead bowl for size comparison.
    You can see some of the frost.
    Tasty bud. Unique flavor.

cdfqdcc903es2j8v.jpeg
    nrklvdbdheb3lonp.jpeg

De la mente...
  • MrGreen
    Landrace green fp sweet
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    yxhhqhqdde7eis9h.jpg
    The color really pops when it drys out
    Thats a no flash shot

@BestBuds man look at that manicured thumb nail :wink:
  • ssaucyc515
    http://imgur.com/gallery/tN2XLxD my guy came through saying I can't get this "super" sour diesel till next year.... This guy doesn't know half the stuff he gives me. I just hope it's good lmao
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet