• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    ive had the shatter, it was pretty good.
    Buds look nice.
  • okla68m
    Those "Chocodile" Twinkies are Nasty....talk about a Chocolate Sugar OD, LOL.....I couldn't do them and I'm a Chocoholic, too much....I do like the Chocolate Twinkies, but, those are Too Much, lol !!!
  • spider
    they have the regular chocolate breaded ones, and they have the chocolate peanut butter filled ones as well, maybe those ones are more up your alley, as far as these ones go, I must not be the only one that likes them because the store I go to always runs out? Lol
    I think there delicious✌, especially when you chill them abit.
  • okla68m
    LOL.....They are Too Good...yes, the Chocolate cake ones are much more docile, lol....those I enjoy and can eat several, but, those Chocodiles are Dangerous.....my wife is Diabetic and I'd bet there's not enough Insulin in the house to override one of those Chocolate Orgasam cakes, lol !
    Contrary, I go thru a 10 lbs bag of Sugar every 2 weeks, done that since I can remember....yet I've Never weighed more than 160 lbs at 5'8", well now 5'7"(old age settling).
    Been a Chocoholic all my life.....a generic brand called "Best Buy" makes a Caramel covered in Semi-Sweet Chocolate, sprinkled with Sea Salt that is to Die For, SERIOUSLY the Best Chocolate experience I've had and they are inexpensive.
  • spider
    That sounds great, you are very lucky to have a fast metabolism, I'm 6"1 215 "38",and if I don't go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week that weight will creep up,
    I hate it, I literally can't end the night without some kind of sweets before hitting the sack, i am eating Mexican tonight and have my eyes on there Mexican ice fried icecream, lol, man, I'm making myself hungry,
    Another thing I have had my eyes on is these new ben and Jerry's icecream doe chunks, i guess there like icecream cookie doe, but man they look good.
  • Boombastik
    Smelling good ;)

Left to right; peanut butter breath, Blunicorn, sugar cane

9txxj0dj5mjgf30t.jpeg
    ptbsiyop15kak2gn.jpeg
  • okla68m
    t7zjh6nln0ctkex5.jpg
    They Made It....GYO Seeds by Dinafem(breeder)-MOBY DICK XXL Auto's
    Seen pics of 2+ pounds from One indoor plant...Cola's the size of Brock Lesners arms, lol!
    If I have 1/2 that, I'll be on cloud #9....Lab tested 34% THC-THCA !
    o5935juhf4ruj23n.jpeg
    Right in the Vrod!
  • okla68m
    Sugarcane..now that sounds Tasty !
  • Lucic and Chong
    I'm loving my new online dispensary, picked up my new order today. Got a nice variety pack with a couple sativas, a cbd strain, and few indicas.

Lemon Haze
    j73138q288bgqod5.jpg

Durban Poison
    j2j3s1ddl4lxxcei.jpg

Platinum Blackberry Kush
    hdyr88a8soyg0u3i.jpg

Purple Kush
    fmz2wjtcnegyvwk4.jpg

Pink Death This one is the love child of 2 of my favorite indicas- Death Bubba and Pink Kush. This is a 1/4oz in 3 buds
    r0mz4fxp8t19329u.jpg
    3ot989imv6lieeon.jpg

Harlequin 5:2 cbd:thc
    rxjrjvyi0fh9fm2x.jpg
  • AnVom
    Blackjack - 28.55% thca
    acjtiogbg8pxrlp9.jpg

Layer Cake - f@#$ing 36.97% thca, it hits like a dab and I use it as such
    oycm0bjyk8fisr52.jpg

Super Lemon Haze - 28.51% thca
    8c1dio8upsj19sgq.jpg

All from Grow Ohio, all fiiire
  • LabPong
    Stop showing me your buds.....................I have been trimming for 3 days straight.....lol

Looks real nice AnVom!
  • Baron23
    Nice, I particularly like that they don't look like pine cones. Here in MD's med program, there is a lot of machine trimming and the buds look like they have been put into a pencil sharpener (FFS...sigh).
  • AnVom
    Oh there's machine trimming here as well, but thankfully we have sniff jars to view and smell the bud prior to purchase so buying mids isn't a concern. Not to say machine trimming automatically means it is mids
    Don’t underestimate those little flakes.
    t8qk8fbyc1byp4ae.jpeg
    7stzqvoikwc1fzkk.jpeg
  • Baron23
    hahaha....somebody got a USB microscope!

Nice pics.

Lol, yea I have had this for a few years but it’s a little complicated to get it to work with tablet. I have been putting it off but today is a snow day so I had time. It took me 20 mins to figure it out again.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment