• ssaucyc515
    my first dispensary trip!!! Too bad it was in MA. Could only get an 8th and a couple of pre rolls without getting back in line... And that line was an hour long so... But here she is. My first ever strain that's over 20% lol sweet tooth. The smell is absolutely amazing.earthy fruity sweet.best aroma I've ever smelled and STRONG smell.jvcu0w9rkuqvqfwf.jpg
    bp8wo7iqkkuv19wg.jpg
    dc944ei4euuq78cm.jpg
    wu3pklafvugdk1tm.jpg
    265uw95n11vzs456.jpg

Wish me luck forum. I'll prob be out. The 22% pre Roll had me zooted 2 Dyna caps in.

What the fuck I'm so high off 1 crucible doctor hahaha you weren't kidding oh my goodness
  • BestBuds
    what one did you go to? I went to cultivate today :cool: :up:
  • ssaucyc515
    I went to NETA which was the closet to where I was headed. Super surprised at the line lol
  • Hazel
    Look. At. You!! Young Sauce with the Buds of Green. :starstruck:
  • ssaucyc515
    with all those concentrates bud got, I'm sure you guys are having real good night's :cool: haha
  • LabPong
    Saucy......cool deal bro....happy for your indulgence! :fire:

Did you buy as a Rec or Med?
  • EconMan
    Ideas for using this now that I have some built up?

rrwyoruqf685orqb.jpeg
  • Dr green thumb

Sprinkle some on a cart jk, add it to some flower then vape it.
  • Baron23
    add it to some flower then vape it.Dr green thumb

Yep, this ^^ IMO
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i ended up getting stuck with a bunch of keif. You can sticky brick it.
  • UbarDog

Please try some Raspberry leaves with Keif on top! You can get it for Tea or they sell it a health store as a Tabbaco substitute but its normaly mixed with other stuff.

I removed my grinder screen when I realised vaping keif was a pain. + I felt I was taking away, then adding back to the flower. So, with loads of keif and no cotton or hemp I used raspberry leaves. So nice! I can't recommend it enough !! I have since put my screen back in ... MMMmmm G-43 Raspberry and keif.....not tried it yet ....... Time to Pre heat !!!!!
  • JimK1967
    All raise your vapes to Shantibaba, the progenitor of modern Cannabis genetics!

In the late 90's this was my go-to strain and is still one of my favorites - I always forget what a beautifully complex taste it has until that first rip!

White Widow

P1030250_zpsrdgn3ajq.jpg

Jim
  • AnVom
    Bottom one is Darkstar, don't know what the top 2 are but they are really good. The gold one in particular puts out well in the G. Oil added for good measure

bdk2dy6nsxujbijl.jpg
    9rfirm1wkc1w5556.jpg
    qq1t0uy8nn0a47ha.jpg
  • DatDus
    t6q777tvks7gpkjz.jpg
    Pineapple express about 5 weeks before harvest :halo:
  • JimK1967

Looks like she has some nutrient build-up (tips are yellowing) - needs a good flush! :nerd:
  • UbarDog

Agree with Jim here Nute burn! Flush or Ease off with nutes for one/two feeds.
    Also looks like a Breeding ground for mold. So much condensation dripping down wall's . Up the Air flow too.
  • DatDus

I did already flush them, and been drying the tent almost daily.. I do my best to manage it until harvest time. I don't have an other room to put them in, next round I'll investigate in better airflow..
    So far so good..
156789Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube