• Vapster707
    53jgqiqj232nvqan.jpg

Last 2 big nugs of super fruit ... 19.91%

rrwray5483ueccm8.jpg

A gram of Zookies ... 18.26% smell great
  • Dr green thumb
    lxgnyr3c7vvxnr0v.jpg

Island sweet skunk popcorn 22.5% thc this is one of my favorite daytime strains
  • Bruce
    The place I go to, has a 100% Indica I have never tried that, it sounds like a real interesting experience. I can see myself stoned to the floor for four hours lol. Talking really slow... Helllloooooo
  • Baron23
    awesome :up:
  • bulllee
    Excellent pics, Beautiful.
  • BestBuds
    Thank you. The Blueberry muffin is amazing. It's going to be a regular for sure.
    My CT dispensary doesn't have big nugs. They are all small "popcorn" nugs and dry as a cracker. Grinding turns it into powder. But after 48 hrs in a mason jar with a bovida pack they come back beautifully. The big nugs usually had a huge stem I had to avoid and the small nugs are nice for dosing accurately without having to break up a bigger nug.

Is there really any difference in nug size within reason?
  • bulllee
    Sounds amazing. I buy popcorn nugs all the time ! I can'y beat the price, i just bought a half an oz of Death Star for $45, the flower lists as 25.6 but the popcorns between 23 and 24%, very nice indica. But the real deal was a half an oz og Gorilla Glue x Melon, the flower for that lists at 33% thc, the popcorn around 30%, 50/50 hybrid. I'm on a fixed income so any deals really help. Those pictures of yours were really good. I dig the carmel kush photo looks very tasty. Although I'm a sucker for Blueberry anything ! :rofl:
  • okla68m
    Just got a Blueberry Clone from a neighbor, didnt notice until i started repotting it, it has Flowers on it, LIKE WTF, ANYONE ???
    Lights are running 18/6 !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet