Happy Saturday all... do si dos got me hungry :razz:

1vj3hcb5vvaq75yc.jpeg

veg4qv0zoqc7e9av.jpeg
  • zancru

Nice nice ;)
    Very nice looking, dense nugs.
    Congrats.
    I love my Do Si Dos too.
    After taste lingers in your mouth, like caramel toffee aftertaste.
    Very nice effects too.
    qve0nj53lh344kf0.jpeg
    rbql6p37tnisp2ak.jpeg
    07nsyi4k6vddz49a.jpeg
  • EconMan

I want to come over and bring my portable rosin press :love:
  • Magicman
    Do-si-dos looks crazy and @Kinick23 has a shit ton.
  • JimK1967

Just grabbed an ounce of Gelato myself - looks like it could've came from the same batch as yours. I'd take pics but my camera is on the fritz. I had forgot what a perfectly balanced hydrid it is - taste is extraordinary!

Jim
  • ssaucyc515
    ah zancru. My do si dos buddy. Enjoy my friend. I don't even know the next time I will get to taste that sweet sweet bud. My numbero uno
  • Tdog420
    Man i havent had the pleasure of trying do si dos really really want to!!!!!
  • ssaucyc515
    " VSS OG"

Okay. This thing smells and tastes like pine or moth balls lmao. Every time I Vaped this today it was like blowing a pine tree. But damn. This stuff is pretty good. The smell and taste is super duper friggin strong tho.... So that's the only negative for me.

Most relaxing indica I've had in a long time.
    dmpo6dwsaufv21o1.jpg
  • zancru
    I just visited my friend.
    Needed to get prepared for, @Ctipp22 visit, this week ;)
    I might have like 3 ounces of flower now, and 7g of diamantes en salsa, plus some few grams of rosin.

I finally picked those little trees, I helped trimming last visit, never measured them before.

AOTA
    https://www.medicaljane.com/review/a-o-t-a-stands-for-all-of-the-above/

v8ubt2twmffyx1s8.jpeg
    I feel like robbed, 3 colas, and they’re almost an ounce jajajaja
    zgr7bw0tn4qm2hpb.jpeg

I decided to load up, on diamantes en salsa, too.
    I feel CTipp, is going to be happy to visit ;)
    9pkbqt9z1j1gh1dh.jpeg
    Do-Si-Dos 2g
    BlackDog Kush 2g
    RudeBoi OG 2g
    Stay vaped fellow felons.
    4b8lfhtm0kr9rv9l.jpeg
  • LabPong
    Z.....your concentrating really well there I see...... :flower: :sparkle:
  • SirSixPence
    Was desperate and broke. Sold pencils on the corner to get this.
    The taste is dead on.
    avx38wamgjfzsw3u.jpeg

Now that is some shake! I think I can snort this stuff.
    v9y00au1x41sotpq.jpeg
  • acstorfer
    It’s pretty amazing what a few percentage points mean to weed.

This is 20% THC Green Crack

EC3E0468-2B15-43EE-B9F1-C2DBA282EDCC.jpg

This is 24% THC Sour Jack

981C3BC1-73E1-4C11-BEDD-9EC9D0C05EBF.jpg

So much more yummy trichome goodness! Sometimes when doing a session vape the sessions get stupid long with these high THC buds. I’m not saying this to brag. Sometimes these sessions are really obnoxiously long. I use to be able to get around 28% here, but that was a long while ago.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    The Universe Will Provide Man!!

Been driving past a dispensary on my way to work lately wanting to stop in and get a little something special but I keep stopping myself telling myself I have plenty of variety to smoke at home, I dont need to spend the money, etc. I have been good. Same thing today.

But when I got to work, this was waiting there for me. I dont know if I want to call it Terp Sauce or what. Its runny like terp sauce, has some small diamonds/sugar formations, tastes and smalls amazing!!

5whvcrztv1i30okl.jpg

jcahniztedjv76b8.jpg
  • Startedat52
    8n6f1altyyiwxe3d.jpeg
    3znznfvqjc43vzsb.jpeg
    az72atpihc2jy5xf.png
    r4gphd1qjx4cxae6.png
    hbxh5f12dbzyzi4k.png
    Columbia Gold 14% Thc 7% Cbd
  • EconMan

Yummy, Just yummy :starstruck:
  • Turbo
    I saw you using that port side mini with the Dynavap
    Does that work as well as torch?
    Where can I pick up a port side mini or comparable induction heater?
    Thanks
    Turbo
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    cgbhrk9desnltpdh.jpg
    qanu7dut4yics4pw.jpg
    Galactic Cookies

uxfeof0f3acwtt8a.jpg
    br54q19rtgxtxnyx.jpg
    Supreme Ruckus

Funny, I feel more high off the 20%
  • Skyvaper

That happens more than you know.
  • Vapedude
    The pair below is my sleep/mediation potion. One bowl each back to back will do it :cool:.

It’s dark, sorry for the bad lighting.

Pink Kush 22% THC; CBD <0.05%

bn4zsyjf7cek36w6.jpeg

CBD flower 18% CBD; THC = 0.6%

1cnfsqbbiefpm1tf.jpeg
  • Lucic and Chong
    I was unable to hit up my usual weekend special today, that dispensary is now closed. They do have a few sister stores around, but it's too much of a trek on transit. So I hit up another one of my grey market dispensaries that's still open and was lucky to get 10% off before noon. It's not only Denny's with the early bird special.

Charlotte's Web- one of the most famous CBD strains out there.
    vtaevohij5gs5jn4.jpg

Strawberry Haze- sativa and new to me.
    7r9nydrq09gx9zqp.jpg

Black Gorilla- indica and also a new strain for me
    xoh1uzy71in75id4.jpg
  • JimK1967

Funny, I feel more high off the 20%

I've noticed this phenomenon for years as purely anecdoctal evidence from having smoked for 20 years, then vaping for the last 6 years. For example, I have a Gelato here that's 31% and a Purple Skunk that's 18% and while I personally like the effects of Gelato, it doesn't even come close to that old school "pure" high of the Purple Skunk (you veteran smokers know what I'm talking about). There's something missing effect-wise in some of these new strains despite having higher THC levels.

The article below highlighting a study from last year sheds a bit of light on the subject...that cannabis effects depend on the entire cannabinoid profile (some of which are still unidentified) and that the more modern breeding programs that focus on higher THC alone have left a lot of other important cannabinoids by the wayside!

Study Reveals 21 New Cannabinoids

Jim
  • Vapedude

It is why my medical growers, have been providing me, and their clients, with all data on Terpene percentages in their product lines.

Once you become experienced enough with their product lines, you begin to choose strains, based on the predominant Terpenes’, as opposed to ordering a strain based merely on how much THC % it has for bragging rights.

Example in my case, White Widow even as low as 16% THC, will properly medicate me more, than any other strain out there, that has different terpene profiles, even if they have 27%+ THC!

Old news in the connoisseur world, and medical users(for the most part), but definitely worth repeating as you have done.

Glad to see the mainstream medical community finally catching up :up:
  • EconMan

Could not agree more. Not that I myself have not been guilty at times, but wise words to remember.
  • Vapedude

Thanks man :victory:

FWIW, in that other thread like 5 weeks ago, :grin: where some dude accused me of lambasting you personally, I wasn’t. My metaphors, once again :confused: , were either taken out of context, or misinterpreted. But that’s OK . : )

Pic below of what I take, to medicate, when I’m litterally feeling lethargic, weak...

.If I’m not exercising, but need to cut the lawn, and too weak, this below with a light Greek coffee(I’ll have 2-3 per week as needed), is a :strong: combo to get your giddyup going!

Chocolope THC 16.6%, CBD <0.05%

av37p4r1f8is4qqe.jpeg
  • JimK1967

Well that's bizarre - the 2 strains you mentioned in your last 2 posts are what's on my menu today! Vaped my last bit of Chocolope this afternoon with my brother-in-law and just ground some White Widow for later... :cool:

Jim
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet