• LabPong
    Lemon Sour Diesel... FTW! :up:
  • MrGreen
    The LSD strain was bred by Barneys Farm, with a lineage from Mazar-I-Sharif and Skunk #1. This marijuana strain is popular for delivering a vivid and psychedelic experience with a powerful body buzz and cerebral high. The THC content has been measured up to 24% with a CBD of 1.3%.
  • Tdog420
    fht7pf8h1ppbkj3t.jpg

Og fruit punch very very nice colors on this.
  • Lucic and Chong
    Picked up another weekend special. Got a 1/4 split between 3 strains.

Master Kush- indica. This one's a classic, and always brings me back good memories of a bike trip I took a few years ago. I took 2 months off and rode my bicycle and camped all over southern BC. I started with an oz of Master Kush and a 1/2 oz of Tuna Kush and my Crafty. So kind of like an old song, the smell and taste of Master Kush always brings good memories.
    o9fgznamd8szmic6.jpg

Blueberry Kush- indica dominant hybrid.
    1lkc8c2qqsu55fuz.jpg

Lemon Seedsman Haze- sativa. Out of all of the lemony sativas that I've tried so far, I find this one to have the most dominant lemon flavor. And that keeps me coming back to it.
    tqjulf0dsj047c3c.jpg

Grabbed some bubble hash for some sandwiches too.
    qd8af44gs24g82ki.jpg
  • okla68m
    smb5lga7x1jyfvyh.jpg
    The beginning of CHERRY PIE....."Monster Cropped" !
  • AnVom
    8n3b421s8jtnsrmi.jpg
    Rhino OG, earthy sweet smell
  • zancru

Do you tint your glass jars??
    Why it looks so dark???
  • Chandler
    @zancruthose are 'new' uv protected Mason jars available at Canadian Tire. While it usually costs about $12 for a dozen normal Mason jars, these sell $12.99 for 4. I like them. But they emitt a tiny odor when I open the bag I keep the jars in... I would have taken the lids off n snapped a pic, but that would dank up the house!
  • bulllee
    2j3mvfbszkvwostn.jpg
    Yummy Lemon cake crumble. Terpalicious good. I give it a 8 on the dank ometer. Kinda trippy stuff.
  • acstorfer
    Here’s another Florida flower fun fact. It is illegal for us to store our weed in glass containers. By law it must be stored in the original opaque plastic containers from which they came.
  • Chandler
    These are the brand I've been using
    gp95xn49qys0jvz5.jpg

This is black Tuna kush
    g1rywj2to59tey19.jpg
    8207c7lffzev6ebw.jpg
  • ssaucyc515
    " diamond cookies "

Smells like cookies and earthy. Its the best feeling and smelling bud I've had. Breaking it apart is an experience. It's sticky yet crunchy??? Idk. I love it. Good stuff too.

7yd08ok36gjkozes.jpg
    1eeshl1nnwqucxq7.jpg
    wxjqdsof6y8iqslu.jpg
    tnzgouzi85cjqmnm.jpg
    vl3i35lb6603zf8y.jpg
    1063w8c13g5af4h0.jpg
  • Kinick23
    Happy Monday - Scooped up this purple punch a few weeks ago, really enjoying it. One of the more unique buds I’ve seen in person before. Not sure of thc/cbd percentages, still waiting for NY to go legal :roll: :smirk:

z6c1xyai49ch5krp.jpeg

neu5gkg5860yte4x.jpeg

nu22f2qup4wbuijp.jpeg

g1oznyvt0n46m2gp.jpeg
  • Baron23
    Nice looking bud, sobrino Saucy. Like the light tough with the trimming. We have a couple of cultivators in MD's MMJ program that grow terrific flower but use a spinning table machine trimmer. Some buds end up looking like pine cones....and you want to know where their pre-rolls come from....one guess! haha

But very nice looking, my friend.

Beautiful. Here in MD, our med program has open for abut 18 months and while get have GDP and other purples being offered....none of them are actually purple.

I was told that to get real good purple color it needs to be sun grown. I have no idea if that's true or not, but in MD and in order to comply with the program's regulations and testing requirements you have to grow indoors.

All of our bud is indoor grown.
  • ssaucyc515
    always forget youre in md :) my family lived in maryland for years. thanksgiving at barons!
  • Baron23
    thanksgiving at barons!ssaucyc515

Brother, if you make it to my small state, I def will host you for some serious vaping!! You are always welcome here.

Bring your own turkey, though! hahaha ;-) jk
  • LabPong
    I was told that to get real good purple color it needs to be sun grown. I have no idea if that's true or not, but in MD and in order to comply with the program's regulations and testing requirements you have to grow indoors.Baron23

Actually, if the strain has any purple power...you just allow cooler temps during lights off time when at the end of the flowering stage prior to harvest. Normally you try to hold the temps to a 10-12 F degree difference only. So if you allow it to drop much cooler in the off time....you get the plant to purple up.

It is akin to the pretty colored leaves you see in the fall time in some areas....like here in MI.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @LabPong great explanation. I had some Purple Kush and Purple Heart that went almost black outdoors.
  • Baron23
    thank you!!

On phone. Excuse brevity.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    purple voodoo is one of my favorite strains, so deep purple the nugs are almost black till you bust it up!
    I love plants!
  • Ctipp22
    Harvesting this beautiful Maya by MobSEEDS today! r6h6j5uhscyb2dyi.png
  • Dr green thumb
    I'm very interested in this, can you document process that you use?
  • Ctipp22
    I found a pro buddy of mine and gave him seeds and he did everything for me so I've just been cheering him on :rofl: :naughty:
  • LabPong
    lol Ctipp has a surrogate grower. :wink:
  • Ctipp22
    c81yuqlxy9ycx42z.png

Alright these will be ready soon!!
  • UbarDog

Did you top them to late ? Alot of spacing between nodes
    So Jelly I can't do the same
  • ssaucyc515
    First time trying CBD flower! From fields of hemp. Fieldsofhempllc.com

My God these smell , taste , feel amazing. I'm deff buying more CBD.

Lifter took away all my pain.

vgz5bh8r4xua4nhq.jpg
    pvvhs4rwk31mb4t5.jpg
    34j99f64434h90cu.jpg

Haven't tried therapy yet

7b2tfje9jk8mis9w.jpg
    89enix636gqfnxn6.jpg
    066ofob30b31b8q9.jpg
    Attachment
    20190605_144844 (185K)
bold
italic