• EconMan
    Was uncertain of where to post this so I thought best here.
    Regardless, it is very much worth reading. An interesting hypothesis. :nerd:

https://www.cannabisbusinesstimes.com/article/sativa-indica-myth-classifications-cannabis-move-past-science/
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    wd6nnvj3cjhyepig.png
    shs192rh9mkp76zs.png
    kk0tpnsy8ulkds4s.jpg
    7gkuvdkzfn7fy9f6.jpg
    gpid5qh7ehhihkc4.jpg
    d0zwbskvtrurcl5i.jpg

n3aystn905afis8l.jpg
    sq2rsvu0bxq7moba.jpg

This is my harvest this year, sucks i had to chop early but its still some nice smoke/vape

@EconMan ill have to read that article later, i have never been picky over sativa/indica i dont know if its just me but i just get stoned lol.
    If i need to stay up i get stoned and stay up if i need to sleep i can get stonee and sleep too.

When im buying it i buy on smell and look alone pretty much if it makes me feel good when i stick my nose in the bag and take a wiff im in :joke:
    I use concentrates for when i want to get super blasted that would be the equation of my "indica"
  • EconMan

I hear ya. To me, if it presses well it is good weed. If it presses great, it is great weed.
  • Baron23
    Wow, I have had some great to vape weed that just didn't press well and some other pretty ok weed press very well.

Probably my lack of experience and technique.
  • EconMan
    Probably my lack of experience and technique.Baron23

Or my overzealous desire to operationalize things :yikes:
  • Stants
    Totally forgot to document the last batch so here's the bud that's just landed
    w1vvp562entw257o.jpg

Half of chocolope
    Zed of blueberry gum
    Can't wait to get tucked into these later they smell delicious.
  • LabPong
    Half of chocolope
    Zed of blueberry gum
    Can't wait to get tucked into these later they smell delicious.
    Stants

I'm not totally sure....but from the looks of that pic...you did a nice job trimming! B Gum looks nice and dense....it is super sticky too?
  • Stants

I don't grow myself but I am good friends with a couple, one of them is super critical over it so takes great care, says the b' gum needs another couple days cure (see what I mean :nerd: ) but is all good in my opinion, he's done the gum before so wanted to get tucked into the choco 1st
  • EconMan

Fuck! :starstruck:

I'd grab one of those, wrap it in paper, and present it to my little M800. And dab it right from the parchment. Beautiful buds!!!! :love:
  • Stants
    @LabPong @EconMan

I'll pass the praises on, close up of the gum for you,
    s4mb13y51ouhdemx.jpg
    3g nug
  • Gonzo
    Looks very frosty.....enjoy.
  • Lucic and Chong
    Once again one of my go to dispensaries was shut down in the name of "legalization" and I was left searching. I don't want to support the gov't monopoly and their sub par quality with way too high of prices.

Luckily one of my friends is working for an online dispensary, so I gave them a try this time. Storefront is nice because you get to check out the product before purchasing. But without the extra costs that come with storefront, online can be way cheaper. Got an 1/8 of each

Organic Death Bubba
    q31na138fyvswmx8.jpg

Kosher Kush
    mq2n8en2dnei1tko.jpg

Organic Pink Kush
    4j7li6qk89en1kt9.jpg

Purple Space Cookies
    lo9fvza6q7s35x21.jpg

And they even threw in a first order gift of a gram of blonde kief for free.
    3habzwhrul8bv4w3.jpg

Good prices and free delivery with orders over $100, I think I found my new place.
    wka1er2suo45k8xd.jpg
  • LabPong
    Got an 1/8 of eachLucic and Chong

All your Purple Space Cookies.... "are belong to us"!

:wink:
  • EconMan

The pink kush calls me! :starstruck:
  • Baron23
    very nice. Looks like hand trimmed which I far prefer but isn’t always that easy to find in MD med program.

Good prices too. :up:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @EconMan
    You might find the first 10 or so mins of this podcast.
    Ive been following this breeder for a while on insta.
    Found a link to this, im not really a podcast listener but this guy is very intresting to me, but i thought it was funny what he had to say about sativa/indica only funny because you had brought this up, i didnt even know he would be talking about that lol, im just intrested in his technique.

https://player.fm/series/series-2345356/getting-started-breeding-cannabis-with-mass-medical-strains

The more he talks the more i like him :yikes: :rofl:
  • EconMan
    look at these crazy size buds
  • Trisha
    cbd-internaltional-buds5.jpg
    My favorite strain Elektra!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist