• Lucic and Chong
    For my last weed purchase of the decade I picked up 2 of my favorite indicas.

Organic Bubba Kush
    0jhz9rwn8eac9rsi.jpg

Organic Death Bubba
    g9pozjb6tr2vj13x.jpg
  • BawlmerMerlin
    Though I have revealed my Flower Box previously, I have since added more Boveda holders/packets, as well as adding new strains all the time from nearby DC:
    b40r6m0vq3phmbdo.jpg
    Box locked shut

tv8kpweufvtnh38n.jpg
    Closeup of the combo lock (yes 4-2-0!)

3f2xwgigifp70tp0.jpg
    Wide open

22k9z1k3zzp0cl69.jpg
    View of dividers with vials removed

sdkjer9tt3acgyoq.jpg
    Greenery awaiting an empty vial

51p5f8tcxrg73jt8.jpg
    Out of the vial, ground up and into the color-coded doob tubes ready for action!

I built this thing about a year-and-a-half ago because I could not get over the incredible abundance available in DC, and I wanted to try just about every strain I encountered. After 40+ years of indulging, this whole new world was overwhelming. So this is how I now"cope" with that new reality . . . then into the Splinter Z, Dynavap, MV1 or Vapexhale Evo.

Happy New Year everyone, and puff one for your fellow man and woman!
    Attachments
    IMG_20191231_102853063 (323K)
    IMG_20191231_102951962 (405K)
  • EconMan

Impressive! :starstruck:
    And you are certainly an "organizer" :joke:
  • BawlmerMerlin
    @EconMan

Guilty as charged! In this case however it is a pleasure rather than a chore.
  • EconMan
    Guilty as charged! In this case however it is a pleasure rather than a chore.BawlmerMerlin

Which means it really isn't organizing. My CD's and musical stuff are highly organized, and you're so right.... it's never a "chore". :heart:
  • BawlmerMerlin
    What prompted me to go apeshit and build the box:

d035uzy5v15wohkt.jpg

@EconMan
    I know exactly what you mean about the musical stuff - I've built countless cassette holders (before CDs and the likes of Ikea) and I like my LPs & 45s similarly well-kept. As for my garage, not so much!
  • Magicman
    Everytime is vape this,
    92yu9wvjfba5u2n3.jpg

this happens...
    ajnwzksz3pcqut7v.jpg
  • Baron23
    I'm a big Bubba Kush fan. :up:

Very nice
  • vlkr
    From my grow this summer.
  • EconMan

Wow. You make good-looking children! :starstruck:
  • vlkr
    Thanks, got lucky with this one. It came from a random seed I found in a bag of Grape Cola (Pre 98 Pheno). Usually bag seeds don't produce good plants as they end up there through some genetic misshap. But this one was a surprise.
  • EconMan
    It came from a random seedvlkr

WOW! :starstruck:

Talk about putting in your thumb and pulling out a plum :cool:
  • spider
    grx5v5yzn95us6ou.jpg
    I'm usually a 'Sativa' guy, but this Kimbo Kush, ' indica, out of the volcano digital; will put ya, 'too sleep'
  • Baron23
    I like limbo kush also but we never get here in MD.

I’ve only seen it on trips to WA.
  • spider
    I’ve only seen it on trips to WABaron23

Yeah, it's kinda one of those, hit and miss, buds,

Most of the time I see it, its grown in organic soil so that might be why it's a little on the rare side,
  • Bad Dog
    My shipment from Broken Coast arrived a few days ago and I’m pretty darn happy with them. Firstly these are are not super high thc offerings but believe me when I tell you it is among the most premium weed I’ve ever had. It’s soft and unctuous just a little bit sticky, grinds like butter and is more uniform in consistency. It has been a joy to vape as well as smoke and run the gambit from fruity to musky. This stuff was lovingly crafted and it really comes though in the final product.

This massive 4 g bud of frost monster 16.8%

Musk melon OG 10.9%

Super lemon haze 16.4%

Pink kush 15.6%
  • Baron23
    What state is that brand from, please?
  • Bad Dog
    Broken Coast is a Canadian producer and its located in British Columbia available nationwide for those with medical perspiration and I believe that they also produce recreational but not sure of it's availability. Out of the box its humidity and texture were just begging to be smoked so I did and it was easily in the top 10 buds I ever smoked, so smooth and velvety with nice flavour and next to none of astringency or acridness, very pleasant. That prime smokeable humidity only lasted a few days now it's just about perfect to vape, give it a squeeze and it is just starting to crunch like a fresh baguette but still has enough moisture to bounce back. And all of them are frosted with amber tricoms and seems like the plants were allowed to mature. While I wish the thc was higher they still land within my sweet spot so I'm not to disappointed. I could see myself rebuying some of these strains
  • AnVom
    I don't need them yet so they remain in the cans for now

OG kush
    afcr63ryz5ypab14.jpg

Triple Chocolate Chip
    otsz8hsb9yr5op12.jpg

Burkle
    7xqqi5k520b8w2yj.jpg
  • Giomaz
    I envy you so much
  • BestBuds
    Pineapple Fields
    akf36dea30bmle21.jpg
    pfsm3w92c2tp80bb.jpg

Some stunningly beautiful Blubbery Muffin. I've never seen purple and green bud with orange hairs. :love:
    b7nuyd0bq7xvpera.jpg
    0q3brjkwepcc8nm2.jpg

Electric Lemon
    i5o0y5t5hxjt9g9p.jpg
    m6y0gkzod4ylj82g.jpg

Caramel Candy Kush
    7huitlqczvlwjef8.jpg
    sgo7swd7ofklyzrv.jpg
  • Giomaz
    Wonderful
  • Stants
    Amnesia haze

c0b36zyeo8q5re2t.jpg

Sugarbreath

pfkzy2i4zzlwgoe2.jpg

Zkitttles x Ogbk

uu1lhnddm2cm9omt.jpg

All really tasty, the sugarbreath is very gassy in taste, but my favourite out of this crop is the zkittlez cross,
  • Giomaz
    Sometimes time is goody9m6fk1d0l7pmzx0.jpg
  • Bad Dog
    King Louie XIII sugar wax and Pineapple Express sugar wax

Blueberry diamonds in sauce

• Bruce

I picked some Wedding Cake @ a dispensary.

I like it. It tastes very smooth - Sweet. 29.9 % 80/20 My Grade: A - 10/10 0znmq5r8jojcsi7j.jpeg
  • Baron23
    very nice. I too like wedding cake and yours has some very nice high THC numbers.
  • bulllee
    9hsy3l4slcvmdzx4.jpg
    Banana OG, 26% thc, 0.2 cbd Arizona Natural Remedies
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal