• ssaucyc515
    actually very impressed.... It's been a very long time where 1 crucible was enough. Jeez very nice and relaxing up lifting ( DEFINITELY uplifting). Don't know if it's really dos si dos but it's very good
  • EconMan

That's a great strain if it is real. Regardless, it looks fantastic. I want to squish it. :nerd:
  • Lucic and Chong
    Stocked up a bit extra for the holidaze. Hit the weekend special yesterday for $5 off an 1/8.

Love Potion- one of my favorite sativas, lemon and citrus flavors. I usually stick to indicas, so I only grabbed 2g, and that will probably last me a month. But I still always like having a nice sativa in stock, and I love mixing this one with CBD Dream.
    18n0t56qutnabpnw.jpg

And a couple of nice, dank indicas. These on the other hand, I'll go though quickly. Which is why I always try to hit a deal for a few 1/8's of indica.

Pink Bubba
    jyb0ll96luz3sal4.jpg

OG Shark
    n4oaagozd52yow49.jpg

And I still have some Black Tuna, Pinky and the Brain, CBD Dream, and Charlotte's Web kicking around too.
  • iamcanadian
    This is the product that wifey got for our tabby cat.

I roared out loud when she unpackaged this. I eagerly look forward to the cat finishing the product so I can repurpose the container for my own herb!

16508340_10154271825145108_5162069503007194751_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeFX0vLWb63LKX6a7vQ49PPjvH3DuhgzUFuEStqdUOmZIGHrieiksVKHJhE3nDLqVS61gMSZ1uylsIRTTAAvs1rDlREyjkt_bUPwwkTQJWL1Xw&_nc_pt=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=2028438727ce299d38977a61967ad86b&oe=5C9FA3E8
  • ssaucyc515
    hahaha that's hilarious! Now vape it :naughty:
  • acstorfer
    Every time I come to peace about how Florida screwed us mmj folk with it’s smoking ban I see pics of nugs like these and it just kills me!

Luckily a couple dispensaries found a loophole. They can sell us weed provided it’s prepackaged for vaporization use only. Unfortunately this prevents us from getting those big beautiful dank gooey buds :(
  • juxt

I don't know if mine is any good or not compared to theirs. Ask me if i'm willing to share.

I'm not going to take a pic of it, but you won't be jealous of the pix any more when you see it / smell it.
  • acstorfer
    Ha! The quality is up there with the dispensaries, although the thc contents have been on the low side lately. Still though, some awesome stuff! I just wish we could just buy it in bud form without having to compromise with packaging. Ironically I have no desire to smoke anymore. I just have issue with the crappy vaporizers they package for. Well they do package for a Volcano, but they charge $750.00 for it. Shamefully so many people don’t know any better. I am happy to say the dispensaries that do this (everyone else refuses to sell flower) have really been pumping out variety lately. A couple weeks ago I had like 7 strains on hand, with another 6 I could also get. Now I’m just sticking with Sour Diesel and Columbian Gold because they’re fantastic and cheaper than the other strains ($35.00 per eighth) which is still more expensive than the non-dispensary route. It’s even worse when you factor in the doc and state costs. Still though worth it just to be able to go to the store and get some. It’s totally worth it. While I’m hot and cold with concentrates and edibles and transdermal stuff, it’s really cool having access to that stuff. Seriously cutting edge stuff that gives people the ability to get stoned out of their minds with having no one see them doing it. Bonus, it got me off decades of opioids and cigarettes! Oh, when Green Crack ($45.00 per eighth) is around I grab it. The other two will mess me up harder, but the taste is amazing. Oh, Stardawg is really good too at $45.00 per. Yeah, Jack Herer at $55.00 per is awesome too. The prices go up to $55.00 per eighth, but really the cheap ones mess me up far more. On that note I eat Banquet Salisbury Steak and Instant Lunch Ramen because I like it so I don’t have champagne and caviar taste.
  • juxt
    I think i can ony get about 8 strains, they change infrequently but it comes and goes. I like concentrates better, so I have more of those. .. less total variety, but good stuff.
    @acstorfer
  • Dr green thumb
    my pharmacy has 80 different strains of just flower. Prices are all over and here is a quick snapshot.

7xbo0n71peorugvo.jpg
  • juxt

OK bro, you got the flower power for sure. Instead of me offering all this weed to you, maybe you should offer me some?
  • ssaucyc515
    ..... I think I'd turn into a plant if weed was that cheap by me
  • Dr green thumb

A small view of the 40 concentrates they carry.

56z4a7my6qoo4ldq.jpg
  • ssaucyc515
    my God. That Pakistan valley moon must be gold or something why is it double?
  • Dr green thumb
    those are nugs covered in keef and rosin. And in a blunt will make for a very great night.

If you've seen buds cannagar it's similar but better.
  • ssaucyc515
    ahh I've had moon rock prerolls before. Abosolutely the best weed I've smoked lol. Think we've talked about this before though :lol: merry Christmas Dr green :pray:
  • Dr green thumb

xz7k8voopqkfsl90.jpg

Some of the carts with high cbd

Merry christmas!
  • ssaucyc515
    you can stop rubbing it in now doctor. Sexist. Just cause I'm a woman.

:lol:
  • Dr green thumb
    remember you are supposed to be a guy :wink: as you didn't want everyone to know.
  • Dr green thumb
    so is mine and I see you have most of the same growers on yours. Every year the selection grows.
  • Skyvaper
    What an extensive list. The names are getting ridiculous (variety) Im all for what Ive read one company doing which is using terpene profiles, active ingredient percent and strain dominance instead of the different names. Variety is the spice of life and that you have my friend. @grumpstump. Very nice!!
  • juxt

Now that I know ... KAPOOYA KAPOOYA ... saucy you are special.

you gotta stop saying stuff like "RUBBING IT IN" because when I say "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" Baron doesn't appreciate it as much when it's really a girl.
  • zancru
    It’s nice to visit for goods.
    Let’s see how Do-Si-Dos taste and effect.
    ornv743ko0btypls.jpeg

Just vaped it, Do-Si-Dos aftertaste reminds me of toffee milk caramel candy.

Aerial shot of the current 10 strains I’m tasting.
    They are all good and tasty.
    THC levels on the high side.
    Enjoy and stay vaped.
    678xmmpvim8guda3.jpeg
  • zancru

This Do-Si-Dos tastes like toffee milk caramel candy.
    Try to find it.
  • ssaucyc515
    zan yours smells better than mine haha! Can't detect that! But also I only have a bit grinded left till tomorrow :(
  • keenlyside
    Got some macro shots when I was looking for trichome development (clear, cloudy, amber etc.). They aren't great shots but sharing in the spirit of the thread. Need to figure out how to linky them..
  • EconMan

You can upload directly from the forum compose screen. Click the "drive" with the "up-arrow"
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment