• Green
    Hey Vapelife,
    Just wondering what everyones favorite strain is in regards to vapor flavor. Ill keep my eyes open in the dispensaries and give some of them a try.
    My current top 5 are: Grape ape, Purple Urkle, Chiquita Banana, Golden Goat, and Sweet island skunk.
    (In that order)
  • Flipz
    These are my favorites that I've tried before but haven't been able to get in years. The closest dispensary to me is about 2,500 miles and halfway across the US :’(

Haze, Haze, Haze, White Widow, Haze, Jack Herer, Haze and more Haze :D
  • myco2
    Pineapple Express and Honeydew Kush
  • Baron23
    Strawberry Banana and I like the effect also. Hope to re-up on it in late summer. We will see though.
  • Steve Gunn
    I must qualify my answer by admitting that my primary vape is a volcano, while I wait for my portable vapes to appear.. As an old sage once said "It turns shit into gold". I have been enjoying Obama Kush.
  • Aj85
    At the moment I've been enjoying amnesia haze, white widow, super critical and my favourite barneys farm-pineapple chunk ( pineapple X skunk#1 X cheese with 25% THC) all very nice. I also really enjoyed some strawberry kush I had last month.

All the best,

Aj.
  • sote23
    I would have to say Blue Chocolate, Super Lemon Haze, Pineapple Express, & Tangie
  • Harley Quinn
    I guess I'm old school but I gotta go with some of the classics;
    Super Silver Haze
    Romulan
    Northern Lights #5
  • VapeBro
    @sote23 @myco2 I just got ahold of some pineapple express I'm waiting on my FF2 to arrive before I can taste its vapor but I bet it will be amazing :D
  • sote23
    @VapeBro
    Yes, it is amazing, you will love it. Tastes like Pineapple.
  • Flipz
    I am so jealous of hearing all these strains people are vaping. Need to move next to a dispensary ASAP!!! Guess the name of what I get is "random crap in a bag" :-}
  • VapeBro
    Lol don't feel bad @Flipz I'm nowhere near a legal state (FL) unfortunately. So mostly what I get is random crap in a bag as well. Tbh this might not even be pineapple express but one could only hope. I guess time will tell, we'll see if I taste pineapple in the FF2
  • Baron23
    Now, I agree with anyone who says that buying it off the street means that no matter what they call it, there really ain't no telling. Might even be true with some growers and dispensaries.

Most of my life I've been with Flipz...'random bag of crap' but recently did have the opportunity to buy some from a pretty close connection to a CA grower. When they say its Blue Dream or Fire OG, it sure seems to match up with the strain descriptions so I trust these guys and the product is outstanding...just very infrequent access (who knows, maybe no more access...its all so sketchy on the streets).

I agree with Flipz, et al....if our a**hole politicians would just legalize it entirely then they can all go back to enriching themselves at the public trough. Saw one fella from Canada said that near to him he can get up to 50 different strains from their medical cannabis program. It would be a blessing to me to be able to buy a variety of strains with confidence and selected for what medication effects I want...and not just have to take what comes down the road and be grateful for it to boot.

Cheers
  • Flipz
    Sometimes I am fortunate enough to get something from a dispensary that's bagged sealed & labeled so I know it's that. Just the difference to the herb bought "off the street" and legit store stuff is not even comparable actually to me. Every so often Christmas comes early. (Y)
  • ChronicLife
    I've been enjoying White Widow and Love Potion. Trainwreck is also quite nice ... speaking of which, it is time for a bowl. 8-)
  • Baron23
    I hear you, mate. I had a week long conference in Denver this past March and I thought I had died and gone to Valhalla! :D
  • VapeBro
    Yeah I really wish I could get medical for the different effects. I want to be able to get strains for ADD and anxiety. With the random limited strains I have access to at one time they could either help my anxiety and help me to focus or the opposite. I can't even imagine how awesome it would be to have a dispensary I could go to and know exactly what I'd be getting and knowing it would be in stock. Once it is legalized nationwide it really will be life changing for many people.
  • Hitz
    Looking forward to a mini vaca to Denver soon ;)
  • sote23
    I hear you. Without a dispensary it would be difficult. My local dispensaries carry over 100 strains of wax, shatter, etc. Some have even more than that.
  • MMongo
    Did anyone mention Haze? Any of them. Well heck, all of them ;)

Also, Grape Krush, Tangerine and I am always a sucker for some Kosher Kush.
  • VapeCritic
    Dammit guys you're killin me!!!! LOL

I'm in the camp of I get what I can get, but my problem is that my "guy" always has a variety of strains (good) but the bud is never grown the right way!! (N)

So instead of getting organic grown goodness that tastes sweet on your lips i'm usually stuck with stuff that wasn't flushed properly (to save the grower time of course, and time is money)

Thank goodness for vapes though, because they REALLY help neutralize this issue and leave all the nasty stuff behind, but I still like my J's and fantasize about the day I can walk in to a store and buy organically grown Jack Herer :’(
  • Flipz
    Look at the second response here by me 8-)
  • Chandler
    some ppl are so blessed! i'm also of the random crap in a bag variety, however its always nice. rarely ever garbage. i have a friend who has a script and can use dispensaries, (he normally orders online as there are no dispensaries localy) i've tried some nice strains with him, but on many occaisions, the random crap in my bag is better than what he paid an inflated price for! if i could get more of anything, i'd ask for Durban Poison
  • sote23
    @Chandler
    I'm with you on that. I've been trying to get Durban Poison for awhile now. They are always out of it.
  • sote23
    @MMongo
    I'm agree. My favorite is Super Lemon Haze at the moment.
  • Hitz
    My buddy's review on leafly! He actually got emailed by their team!

93so8j9ugwopy1d3.jpeg
  • Chandler
    @sote23 years ago i had a friend who had a friend who grew Durban Poison. for a solid year, i smoked nothing but Durban. nothing i had access to could compare. Was a beautiful time... the buds always looked like garbage though, but tasted fantastic, smelled delicious, incredible effects, never developed an immunity. without a doubt amongst the best herb i've ever had the pleasure in partaking!
  • sote23
    @Chandler
    wow, can't wait to try it. The closest I've been able to come is girl scout cookies,
    where Durban Poison is one of the parents.
  • VapeCritic
    LOL that is awesome and his name is the best part :-!
  • sote23
    @VapeCritic
    LOL, I didn't even notice the name until you mentioned it.
  • sote23
    @myco2
    Never seen honeydew kush in my area.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal