• Cudge82
    So. I'm UK based. All of a sudden I have no access to any weed group I have been a member of. They all appear to have disappeared of the face of the earth. Communities that I participated in.

What's even more crazy is, I search 'weed' or 'cannabis' I get no group result. ALl i get is a few people profiles who have called themselves weed or cannabis and I get some videos.

So according to Facebook, there is not a single group with the word cannabis or weed in the title. I have had my Mrs do the same checks on hers and it is the exact same.

Can folk do a little check and see what they get? Particularly anyone from the UK.
  • PuffItUp
    Sounds like your gov't or facebook started cracking down on those accounts
  • Cudge82
    Yeah it is certainly coming across that way.. I'm just wanting to see if anyone else in the UK can find them just to rule out it being my IP... I know very doubtful but I do order from naughty places haha.
  • kebcatmorgan
    oh man oh man. I'm in Czech Rep. and I got the same. If you google the page like "facebook weed page" you get multiple results and you can go to that group. If you do the same search on Facebook there's nothing.

I think it's not UK thing, I think FB is forcing the search to ignore this keywords. :scream:
  • standingsideways
    @Cudge82
    I hate to say it mate but I'm all fine, tried both searches and got loads of UK specific groups.
  • Cudge82
    Craziness. So i asked my mate to do the same search. He stays about 40 miles away and he had the same results as me.

Then get this. He says he searched 'canabis' with only the one N and boom the groups show up.
    So I try it and boom every group I am in is right there but spelled correctly with 2 n's haha. WTF?
  • reddytuckedin
    Lol your happy now that's the main thing.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment