• SouthboundPachyderm
    DynaVap is releasing a limited run of the OG glass VapCaps on there site right now for $35. I couldn't resist, I just ordered one. Has anybody used the OG?
  • earthling
    Yes and I've actually use mine more often than my M, but then I've also had much longer and am more familiar with how it functions. I also picked up another OG glass today because they may never be available again.
  • bum karacho
    in europe they are always available!
  • Baron23
    Love them, think they are the best he has made in terms of sheer performance, and I have three of them in reserve! haha

But Bud ( @VapeCritic ) thinks it looks like a crack pipe (no, my friend...I'm NEVER going to let you forget that line! haha)
  • earthling
    @bum karacho I assume they will eventually run out since Dynavap is no longer manufacturing them, unless they are imitation devices.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    :rofl: I dont care if it looks like a crack pipe from the comfort of my own living room. I cant wait to see the taste difference, with the glass. It has to be even better with glass I assume. Now to see if I can get my DynaVap order before @VapeCritic gets his.
  • Baron23
    see the taste difference, with the glass. It has to be even better with glass I assume.SouthboundPachyderm

Eh, I find VC's to have a large conduction component so I'm not sure any of them really taste great...I just like the function of the glass. It just the thermodynamics of it with the cap seem to work very well.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Right on. Hopefully this will tide me over til I can get my hands on project A. Obviously 2 very different vapes but the VAS is real right now. :lol:
  • standingsideways
    @SouthboundPachyderm
    Nice deal, I've seen the glass tubes you can put a vap cap tip and cap on but this looks different. Do you pack the glass and put the cap over that with no tip?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    That appears to be the case. I have never used the OG but can't wait! I figured for $35 you cant really go wrong. Plus who knows if they will ever release them again. On their live stream they said the ones they are currently selling were found in their archives or something like that.
  • standingsideways
    @SouthboundPachyderm
    Cool thanks, that does sound tempting and a awesome price for a piece of dynavap history.
  • vape L
    hey Baron, you lured me into the Dynaverse almost 2 years ago with that post you made about the value of the $30 OG, lol. Now, 2 years and a dozen vapcaps later I'm finally gonna pick up that OGwe talked about, thanks
  • Baron23
    hey Baron, you lured me into the Dynaverse almost 2 years ago with that post you made about the value of the $30 OG, lol. Now, 2 years and a dozen vapcaps later I'm finally gonna pick up that OGwe talked about, thanksvape L

That is SOOOOOOO cool. Thanks for reminding me!! :blush:

Yes, there is no "tip". The glass body has the oven built into the end and there is a small indent there to hold the CCD (the "screen" if you will). There is a glass condenser tube in the overall tube.

Works great, need to put in the CCDs the exact way that George says (push them out through the oven end, put them back in from the mouth piece end. there is some flex in the CCD to hold it in place and trying it the other way is liable to end up with a cracked oven....trust on that! Actually, still using that cracked one! LOL).
  • standingsideways
    Second that, as always.
  • UbarDog
    Well Unless i Luck out later and win the M on the Stream, I'm gonna order one :D:up:

BTW #Blame Baron
  • Baron23
    BTW #Blame BaronUbarDog

hehehehe......that's ok, just don't send me your credit card bill! LOL :up: :lol:
  • zancru

I have @ OGs from the very first production run...
    They were the ones that kept me off DynaVap products till I rediscovered the M and gave it a second chance...
    Now I avail DynaVap.... first glass iteration was more like a headache and finicky to use.... way easy to combust... delicate etc etc.... they survived breaking but they are collecting dust now... sometimes I use my M.... but I have an extensive better lineup of vapes to choose from....
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    more easy to combust then other vapcaps? Is there more to it than "respect the click"?
  • zancru

I'll give it a try again soon... but yeah.... I felt immediately the huge difference after years of remembering how frustrating was imo at the first try the OG vs the M-18.... at least(the one I own)

iwxw6gbz7nnu0don.jpeg

Stay vaped...
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I guess I will have to experiment when it arrives. I tend to heat near the top of the cap first, and work down to the bottom anyway, so I'm sure i'll find the sweet spot.
  • zancru
    I almost puked and felt nauseated after opening those DynaVaps tubes.... I saved both VapCaps dirty and combusted... can you imagine the combustion smell that those air tight tubes saved for a couple years??? gross indeed...
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    :vomit: (insert cleavland soundboard) "That's Nasty!!!"
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    rw90ntso51s3d94w.jpg
    o8wdqfws5ynl66xo.jpg
    Any day thats starts with a green envelope has to be a good day, right? Time to take this thing for a test drive.
  • Trix

Looks like you got a good one. Mine arrived with a huge crack right through the bowl. What are your initial thoughts?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    oh man that sucks! Well I have only used it once so far. I like that that the carb is raised a little bit, it makes for less effort. It might be just me but i think the bowl is slightly smaller too. It hits good, but i need to play with it a lil more. I just went straight for the middle of the cap for heating. Not much flavor even compared to the M but i didnt experiment with heating at the tip yet. So far im undecided I guess. I like it, but it hasn't replaced my M yet.
  • standingsideways
    @Trix
    Rough luck mate
    @SouthboundPachyderm
    Nice man, looks cool, great little toy but I'd be willing to bet it won't top the M but still well worth it.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I agree. It probably wont replace the M. Especially since I wont take this one out of the house, or it will be broken.
  • Trix
    Gotta love Dynavap CS it's barely been 24 hrs and they've already sent an email saying they will send a replacement. Always a pleasure to deal with good reliable companies. Now time to try the cracked OG. I think I read @Baron23 perfers a cracked one. Maybe I got lucky after all.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Thats awesome they were able to get you a replacement. I guess they weren't as sold out as they let on. Lol. For your sake I hope the crack is better, than you get 2 new pieces. It figures my VapCap would show up when i was down to next to nothing (nothing now). It's currently soaking in iso as I just combusted my last bowl. SMH
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment