• VapeCritic
    Who's got a Crafty but doesn't have a carrying case for it?
  • Flipz
    Do I hear case logic cases coming? 8-)
  • SlowDrawMG
    I have got a carrying case but no Crafty. Bud......? >:O
  • VapeCritic
    Attachment
    image (126K)
  • VapeCritic
    LOL if i had an extra one i'd give it to u just for makin me laugh :D
  • Chandler
    il_570xN.933796221_fjuz.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/270849475/storz-bickel-crafty-vaporizer-case

I don't have one of these, just something i've come across. not sure if that case is worth 23$ though. I use a RYOT smell proof case.
  • DomIke
    I have a Ryot one, a lttle that can handle the crafty! But im waiting until a good shipping site(everyonedoesit) to get on stock the Piper Ryot! Ans guys stashlogix is a good one neither!
  • Flipz
    haha. umm yeah I got the case just no crafty so hook it up @VapeCritic
  • Chandler
    @DomIke thanks. That stashlogix case looks pretty cool. The price tag however is nuts!
  • Flipz
    To anyone without a carrying case for your crafty, read the OP again carefully. HINT HINT 8-)
  • Chandler
    What you trying to say @Flipz? They got new cases coming for crafty?? Are you trying to say @VapeCritic has bags to give away???
  • Flipz
    I don't think S&B even makes a official bag or is planning to lol. Believe he was just being generous offering a case logic case that works awesome with the crafty for anyone who didn't have one. 8-)

c14kjthztclzl52e.jpeg
    Attachment
    image (185K)
  • Chandler
    @Flipzyou speak as if that perfect looking Crafty case is a common place tool in the world of Crafties! i must have missed that thread! that being said, i now know someone who doesn't have one, and would like one!!
  • Flipz
    It's what I used since getting it which was recommended to me by the @VapeCritic way back than. Can't argue it's like a perfect carrying case for the vape, filling tool, brush and can prob even get something else in there heh.
  • Chandler
    @Flipz link? Thanks
  • VapeCritic
    Yes I have a cool case for the Crafty if anybody needs one! (limited supply lol)

It's really a Case Logic digital camera case but it fits the Crafty and the filling tool like a glove (Y)

PM me if you want one - i'm responding now 8-)

eorihzj5kjsdkek4.jpeg
    Attachment
    image (170K)
  • Baron23
    Its just like Christmas in June! X-)
  • Flipz
    If you remove the case logic logo, it would 100% pass as a genuine S&B case made specifically for the crafty. Really does fit vape, loading tool and brush almost too perfect lol.
  • Chandler
    @VapeCriticGratitude! Much respect!!
    @FlipzGreat looking out! I wouldn't have caught on had you not said something!

You guys are great!
  • Flipz
    Np, about half way into the posts I noticed the OP wasn't very clear obviously. LOL. Enjoy it man! 8-)
  • Chandler
    @VapeCriticyou sir are the man! Thank you very much. I appreciate it kindly. The case logic is definitely the perfect Crafty case! I don't use the loading tool often so the front pouch could carry other peripherals, in the last two pics you can see my Vapman loaded in the front and closes just fine.
    Much respect!
    1a59euyo3tg7e60u.jpg
    3xs0z7tpdederefo.jpg
    i52hpuud69pkx6xr.jpg
    1vr108ovp74ggiao.jpg
    Attachments
    20160711_204600 (107K)
    20160711_204617 (106K)
    20160711_204659 (121K)
    20160711_204717 (111K)
  • Flipz
    It's more useful than ya think cause it's only a case but I love it. Been bringing around with my crafty since owning the vape (Y)
  • VapeCritic
    oh snap nice man!!
  • Danz
    Is it smell proof though
  • Flipz
    not really, its originally made for a camera lol... just happens to be great for the crafty.
  • Danz
    Ah that's what I figured I need a smell proof case for my pocket. I tried ordering from cloud/ten but they would not ship to Canada. Anyone else have a suggestion for something that is actually smell proof?
  • Saeed
    This is a though question. If Crafty users do not have a case we maybe interested in one and if we do in fact have one its because we're interested in one, perhaps two. w that said; I found a case that work great for the Crafty, in my opinion, and experience.

Its a pouch style carrying case for my Bose earbuds. Listed for around $10.00 http://amzn.to/2jHkugr Maybe you can find the wholesaler of this case and slap a logo on it.
  • Chandler
    @Danz I have one of these, not necessarily for crafty, but it fits crafty and accessories well, plus its smell safe. i have the medium olive. its actually perfect for Mighty!
    http://www.ryot.com/index.php/products/ryot-protective-cases/ryot-packratz.html

these guys ship to canada, might even be in canada!
  • BudsofWar
    this dhgate case is perfect for the job l96agwx6o53e0xl9.jpg
    Attachment
    20180112_202530 (206K)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention