• Futurevapors
    Thanks Dude i seriously appreciate you sticking your neck out for me i won't forget that, me me smile also! Like everyone else on here i put a lot of time into my posts and i'm super positive and always happy to help any members if they reach out to me.

:fire: All day All night
  • Paxhead
    oejnaqljrn3w9lec.jpg

My one and only. I stretched wide rubber bands on to improve grip when overloaded or use sticky flower. I had some other small ones but they were all crap compared to this. :smile:
  • biojesus
    I li0wq14a3i1crakk3o.jpg
    like the David, also my Bear and my Chromium Crusher.
  • BestBuds
    I have a dumb question. With a 2 piece grinder, what the heck do you do with your ground herb? I have been grinding a few buds and tapping out the ground up herb onto a paper plate and into the vape from there or I might put some into an air tight metal pill container you can get at a pharmacy. But I feel like all that kief and fine herb sticks to the plate or what ever service and I'm loosing all of that. I rather have the herb I'm using that night sit in my 4 piece till I come over and load up. Am I doing something wrong or am I just not a 2 piece grinder kind of guy?
  • Dr green thumb
    A two piece grinder functions exactly like you said grind it up and tap it out into a container it's just doing the basics. Next would be a three piece grinder which grinds into a bottom chamber for storage. A four piece grinder grinds into a storage chamber with a screen at the bottom over another chamber which collects your kief. I am not much of a two or three chamber guy myself as I like to re use the kief.
  • Kakarot
    The only grinder I use other wise I use trimmers to get desired consistency..Also I love Storz & Bickel but if you take a Microscope and look at your material after grinding with the plastic grinders you will he horrified.. Please use caution with those.
    xb0sqd1a7k0fr52p.jpg
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube