• LabPong
    Just wanted to let y’all know that we are working on a polishing application on our grinder so it’s super slick in the grinding area to help prevent build up. Again no coating so no flaking can happen. I agree function over material which is why we are trying to take your all suggestions and make it better all the time!HerbRipper

If you made a 2 piece that is like the smaller S&B herb mill......I would buy it!
  • HerbRipper
    we are currently out of stock. I’ll let you know when I get the chance to Machine more!
  • fatbiker
    Do you have the new polished versions ready yet??
  • HerbRipper
    I literally got the call 10 mins ago that the samples are done at the polisher so I’ll post pics tonight after I pick them up!
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    we are currently out of stock. I’ll let you know when I get the chance to Machine more!
    HerbRipper

I am looking for a more fine grind...not sure about the teeth separation on your 2 piece you have listed. It is hard to see pics as they do not expand larger.

What is the grind size like with your current 2 piece design?
  • HerbRipper
    it is fine for sure. Plus it’s a 2 pc so if you want a finer grind, just grind longer.
  • HerbRipper
    Unfortunately the polisher did not come through with what I was expecting.

They are trying a new process tomorrow. Hopefully we can get what we need this time!
  • Dr green thumb
    op2ne2hf2f3uqzxo.jpg

I have recently been using the slx grinder and I am amazed at how easy it is to clean. All you have to do is tap it out. The grind works well in a variety of vapes which is nice as well.
  • Tdog420
    Santa cruz shredder or slx 2.0??? Which is better been debating for awhile on which to buy.
  • Dr green thumb
    I returned my santa cruz shredder and kept the kannaster gr8tr which Is my favorite grinder. The reason i returned the shredder was i just didn't like the grind quality next to the gr8tr. The gr8tr leaves a nice fluffy grind that vapes very well.

The slx 2.0 grind is like a slightly coarser grind of the gr8tr grinder. I also can say that the cleaning of the grinder is very easy. Most of the time it taps right off once I had to use a brush.
  • Tdog420
    thanks very much i may go with the slx if i feel the grind consistency is better for all my vapes. Will also look into the gr8tr but i think it may be a little to expensive for me to spend on a grinder at the moment. (Iam getting married in april and shits expensive )
  • Rudis21

Thank you for mentioning the Kannaster gr8tr! I was unaware of his grinder, and it is totally on my radar now! Do you like the medium or the fine for your mv1?

I was interested in a lift grinder, but really didn’t want to pay $165 for a grinder, at more than half the price the gr8tr looks like a great option. Now to decide between the two, I don’t want a situation that end up with both (which is a very likely scenario lol).
  • juxt
    SLX for the win!

The kannastor seems to gunk up too much for me. Space case is good too.
  • HerbRipper
    we got some parts back today. One is a sandblast, Matt finish which I love. One is a polished, mirror finish which to me looks kinda like a orange peel. Let me know what your thoughts are.
  • beezee420
    the medium ends up pretty fine for me. gets dirty fast
  • fatbiker
    where can I view them?
  • HerbRipper
    m98g2y25a3fkhqb6.jpeg
    d9ihab5ws203go86.jpeg
    r8krtqz9uts6vgam.jpeg
    m98g2y25a3fkhqb6.jpeg
    m98g2y25a3fkhqb6.jpeg
    m98g2y25a3fkhqb6.jpeg
    Attachments
    43395742-6918-41B3-A5D3-CF6CFF6FDCBB (202K)
    6676C8B6-3AF2-48CB-BA18-086EC89018B3 (276K)
  • EconMan

Just became aware of you, and like what you're doing. Do you make a coarse grinder? So many are not really coarse, but medium-fine at best.
  • JimK1967
    I'm holding out on a new grinder until I hear some reviews from folks like Bud et al on the new Brilliant Cut Grinder, in particular when used with the MV1. Should be any day now as many of the first orders are currently in-bound.

@VapeCritic looking forward to your review!
  • juxt

See how gunky that grinder is? Please don't tell me that Binky approves.

It's one size fits all ... unless you buy the next version, which has been consistently better, IMO

I like the new sandblast, if it helps minimize gunking I might want one ... are these all 2" ones though? My hands are to big for smaller diameter than 2.4
  • HerbRipper
    currently no course, but we will be working on it!

still 2”. Thinking about a 2-1/2” or going straight to a 2-3/4”
  • Pakalolo2
    That’s purdy. Hey Kevin, when you gonna show some pics of the new stuff?
  • HerbRipper
    still doing a lot of testing at the polisher. This process is taking longer than anticipated. Apparently it really takes a lot of testing to dial it in. I’ll stay in touch for sure!
  • welshman
    I can’t remember if I’ve already answered this thread or not but I have a Santa Cruz shredder, new vape fine grind, head chef grinder, ti space case, plastic ones in all colours with and without magnets and a lift innovations grinder (which I got when they were expensive but not as expensive as they are now) and the lift is without a doubt better than all of them for my purposes. The new vape fine grinder gets special mention as it is a really good grinder for a fine grind but its messy and I don’t have any conduction vapes so don’t really need a fine grind
  • zancru

I’ve seen you have a repertoire of vapes I believe.
    I’ve seen the opposite in my case.
    If I don’t fine grind, it takes longer to produce the same results in all my top tier convection heavy hitters and ex vapes.
    Talking about GS XLR, NV FP SH & VROD, EVO, Cloud+, Sub, Versa Infinity...
    Maybe I get more terpenes in the beginning when coarse or whole nug, but I always end up crashing the nug for whole extraction, and that mess any bowl or ELB with ABV dust.
    Faster dirt build up in screens, ELBs and bowls :(
  • Pakalolo2
    Ready to beta test your “new and improved” next version if and when needed needed. BTW, keep the faith little brother, you do have the honor (in my book) of making one of, if not the best grinder made. Is it perfect? No, but improvements are sure to come and it’s use will continue to grow and so too its popularity.
  • HerbRipper
    I’m thinking about doing a “traveling grinder” for everyone on here.

Meaning I send it to you for a week, then you send it to someone else and so on. If you like it, you buy one. If you don’t, at least you got you got to try it out first.

Thoughts?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Thats an intriguing idea. Very kind offer. If people like the ripper as much as i like mine it may not travel far before getting bought. Lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment