• BestBuds
    I am looking for a fairly new SCS, GR8TR, Ripper, SLX, Lift.

I need something I can grab on to. The new vape grinder is too shallow and I can't get a good hold to turn it.
    All offers considered.

The new vape grinder has only been through less than a oz of herb. It's pretty much brand new.
  • tripertronic
    I have the same problem with the slx...
  • Baron23
    Do you have the new one with the wider pieces and rubber grip band?

I do not and a couple of years ago I tore the distal biceps tendon in my left arm which makes it hard to turn things...bottle tops and the like.

And I agree....depending on the flower involved, the one criticism I have of the NV Fine Grinder (old version that I have) is that it can sometimes be quite difficult to turn.

Of course, it would probably help if I didn't stuff it completely full first. LOL
  • BawlmerMerlin
    I have the same grinder (old version I believe) and added one of those stretchy bracelets around the perimeter of bottom, and then also applied the hemp wax grinder grease that Puff It Up sells inexpensively:

https://www.puffitup.com/Grinder-Grease-Lube-for-your-Grinder-p/gg.grind-grea.htm

Between these two slight modifications, ease of use has improved significantly!
  • BestBuds
    The problem isn't the grip it's the height unfortunately. I honestly don't know what grinder to get because I have never used a good grinder only cheap Amazon types. So I don't really see the value yet. But I know I want something more consistent than what I got now from Amazon
  • Dr green thumb

You may just want to sell your grinder without a trade.

If I were you I'd go to a local smoke shop and check out their selection of grinders to see how they fit in your hands and if they will work for you.
  • BestBuds
    I'll consider all offers
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube