• EconMan
    I've decided to get into extractions as a hobby. For 2019 I want to have tried every method (so far I've only pressed). So I'm consuming information. I thought this "course" exceptionally interesting and a great wind up.

https://youtu.be/iMzqKNMQSd4
  • Dr green thumb
    before you embark down a path that can get very expensive I have an option you can try without a whole lot more investment.

https://gopurepressure.com/blogs/rosin-education/how-to-make-live-rosin-guide
  • EconMan
    This looks just too cool a thing to do. !!
  • bum karacho

FROSIN !
    dry ice rosin :starstruck: :starstruck: :starstruck:
    i like the guy :lol:
  • EconMan
    FROSIN !
    dry ice rosin :starstruck: :starstruck: :starstruck:
    i like the guy :lol:
    bum karacho

Ok, yet more projects to try. lol :)

This is incredible. Pressing hash..... wow! :cool:
  • Dr green thumb

What's going to be more fun, making or using it?
  • EconMan
    What's going to be more fun, making or using it?Dr green thumb

Arrg!! Such a hard question my friend? My answer is always in The Making. I've found making a fortune is much more pleasant than retaining (or not retaining) one. And oh yes...., I do have my cakes I would never eat. :)
  • Dr green thumb

I like to enjoy the fruit of my labor. At the end of the day sitting down and relaxing while enjoying what you have accomplished makes going back the next time even more fulfilling.
  • zancru
    My friend little squish... :razz:

Stay vaped...
  • Dr green thumb
    Solventless THCa is one of the purest and most potent isolates anywhere on the market. ... In this specialized, time intensive process, we separate 95%+ THCa from the Rosin to create an all natural, solventless isolate.

This can be done with your rosin press at home. I just tried this stuff and currently feel like I am walking on the moon. I only had a tiny amount and I have a very healthy tolerance level.

https://youtu.be/0cFe2MNxFd0

https://youtu.be/dxQq9wuykpU
  • EconMan
    This can be done with your rosin press at home. I just tried this stuff and currently feel like I am walking on the moon. I only had a tiny amount and I have a very healthy tolerance level.Dr green thumb

Count me in. I must explore this.
  • Dr green thumb
    thca does not act like traditional thc. The feeling after a dab will definitely be new for you and I think worth it. The flavor is very pure and intense definitely enjoyable.
  • EconMan
    ↪EconMan thca does not act like traditional thc. The feeling after a dab will definitely be new for you and I think worth it. The flavor is very pure and intense definitely enjoyableDr green thumb

I’ve only dabbed pressed Rosin except once I was introduced by a friend to his “sugar with terp sauce” and I think I experienced what you described. The “sugar” had white crumbles of what he said was near pure thc.
    His explanation of how he made the terp sauce where he removed and put back the terps he wanted and in what proportions... the chemistry of it all fascinated me as much as the drive to get high.

Best single hit I’ve taken in my life. :love:
  • Baron23
    my friend, as soon as you dab THC-a, it immediately becomes decarboxylated THC just like the THC-a that's in your flower when you vape.

Now, if you eat THC-a...well, that's a different story and I'm not sure about that at all. But dab it...oh, hell yeah...pretty much all hydrocarbon concentrates are THC-a until you dab it on a hot surface.

Cheers
  • Dr green thumb
    terpenes are the part I forgot to mention. A drop of terpenes on a dab of pure thca will give you a crazy high. Thca is not cheap if you have to buy it. I definitely say it is well worth the time to make it or the money to buy it.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    So back in the we day made huge batches of bubble hash all the time one day after a hard days work I decided to enjoy the fruits of my labour by eating 2 grams of it just how it was. It is in the top 3 of highest ive been but when i got into edibles and learned of decarbing my experience didnt make sense there would have been no active thc in it right? it never seen heat exact opposite in fact whatever would fit in the freezer went in there and we used a giant outdoor plastic bushell we filled up with a garden hose and so many bags of ice. Anybody have some insight??
  • Dr green thumb
    I've never tried it but I found this.

wf5hgim5mug4hkkw.jpg
  • Gman
    decarbing is a natural process and is always happening. So even the weed you pick has done it a little,, and then continues to do so as you cure it. So the older it is the more ready it is to eat.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Gman fresh plants no cure. And my tolerance back then was through the roof.

And I'm pretty sure that time we pulled what we had inthe fields early so the greedy little crop hunters didnt get it

Does beating the shit out of it convert it?

Mod note posts merged
  • Cl4ud3
    I've merged 3 posts again. Can you please use the edit feature if you think you have missed something instead of making back to back posts.
  • Gman
    It converts on the plant while it's in the air, so there will be some decarbing. If you are eating hash then you've eaten A LOT of plants worth of it, so it should affect you some.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Gman interesting it makes sense the corn keeps the heat too i imagine speeding up the process.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment