• bum karacho

this guy makes rosin than he presses the rosin again with a finner screen to filter it (MAKE SAUCE)
    ........... WOW............

• EconMan

Don't care about the sauce. But I want those diamonds.... Never made THCa with a rosin press, only via BHO blasting.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    this is my kinda thing. I love the crazy extracts that can come off i press. I cant wait to slave over one!
  • Baron23
    I enjoyed seeing that vid.

But, there is one thing that drives me crazy.....he doesn't tare the paper when he weights.

Now, with an oz of flower and 7 g of rosin, yes...the paper will be a smaller percentage of the total than if smaller amounts were squished. But it just offends me when I see people who don't seem to know..or at least care...about the precision of their measurements.

With smaller qtys, paper weight can become significant to yield if not backed out.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i agree its pretty unprofessional. You wouldnt be happy picking up off of someone who weighed the paper in the count thats for sure!
  • EconMan
    But it just offends me when I see people who don't seem to know..or at least care...about the precision of their measurements.Baron23

Yeah, like when self-medication entrepreneurs want math errors to be in their favor.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet