• Caynan
    Can't wait to Vape, will let you know asap
  • kebcatmorgan
    you did choose well ;)

And yes, please keep us updated if you like it.
  • Caynan
    Of course, Expecting good things
  • Spog
    Congrats! Consider the first couple bowls for learning..

LONG SLOW DRAWS is your friend..
    Don’t pack tight.. if clouds are important, start at level 3 (you can get at lighter temps too but 3 is a good starting point)..
  • Caynan
    Thanks, Yes I do understand that, But I am a quick study so I expect to a lot fun with this device, not to mention taking those trips and never leaving the farm.
  • juxt

Congrats! the MV1 is my flower portable of choice to this point. I like the mighty but I can't take it out.
  • rossfrid
    Did you get the fast charger or an additional battery? You'll probably end up buying the fast charger, like I just did 3 minutes ago. The sad thing is that it probably costs Ghost only $15-$20 to make, including all development costs and overhead, but I just had to dish out $80 for the pleasure!

Bad policy, Ghost! You should provide the fast charger with each MV1 purchase.
  • John Cocktostone
    Love mine. I need more crucibles though as I like them clean every time I load a fresh pack. Get 10 of em I say
  • Caynan
    Well MV1 came yesterday, charged overnight went through some videos and ghost info. Went ahead and paired & set my two custom temps. Registered my unit. Ready set go loaded up followed all recommended procedures, and thinking this should be fun only to have the heater not heating doesn't even start up! Sent message to Ghost tech support, But of course it's Sunday.
  • Ray
    That is a disappointment, for sure.
  • Ray
    I have look at all the reviews on some of the products that Vapecritic has done reviews.
    They all pretty close, so he is ligit in his recommentations.
  • rft360
    ouch another one bites the dust...
  • KKAMC72
    Once your ghost is up and running there is no doubt that it will be quite the experience. Not sure on the crowd that wishes this vape failure, but rest assured everyone else is in love with the vape. Even the few who have had problems. I will continue to support this company as I havent seen ANYONE have such exemplary customer service. They will take care of you. In the meantime, look up some vids chillax. All will be took care of my good sir. You're in the best hands :cool:
  • okla68m
    WOW ! MV1 HATERS, SERIOUSLY ?
  • Cl4ud3
    This is a mod note:
    I'm not exactly sure what your current stance on the MV1 is but it's best if you keep those type of comments to yourself. If you have anything constructive to add then that is fine but otherwise you've had your say.

I know you have been in contact with Ghost but I'm going to tag @ghost-ops and @GHOSTTEAM so they can see your post.
  • Caynan
    Hey Thanks Cl4ud3 I have no doubt we will get er done!
  • ghost-ops
    Thanks @Cl4ud3

@Caynan, @GHOSTTEAM will be able to look up your ticket as soon as CS reopen this morning, if you have a ticket number then DM it to us so we can track your message down sooner and we'll get straight on it.

Thanks

Mark
  • Caynan
    FYI I registered my unit on the app. yesterday AM
  • GHOSTTEAM
    Thank you for the tag @Cl4ud3

Hi @Caynan
    Virgil here with GHOST CS, disappointed to see you had this experience straight away. Rest assured, we'll make it right. I'll need your account information so I'll send you a private message and we'll continue there.

Best,
    Virgil
    GHOST Vapes Customer Support
  • Caynan
    DON'T YOU HAVE ALL THAT INFO? GHOST CONFIRMED MY REGISTRATION YESTERDAY WITH ALL MY INFO
  • GHOSTTEAM
    Hi @Caynan

I apologize if you're already on a private message with @ghost-ops I'm sure I can get everything I need from him and continue troubleshooting there. I didn't want to ask for your account information on this public thread is all.

Best,
    Virgil
    GHOST Vapes Customer Care
  • Caynan
    No I was just saying that I registered on the Ghost app. send message if you want, I just want to get up and running.
  • Cl4ud3
    I think Ghost need that info here so they can find you on their system. I still need to tag @GHOSTTEAM so they can see your reply
  • Baron23
    Cayan - maybe I'm wrong on this....but how the heck are they supposed to link your VLF handle and your ticket together....I mean, Caynan isn't really you name, right? That's not the name on the warranty registration, is it??
  • Caynan
    Nope But sounds like they have it now
  • Baron23
    Way cool...hope they get you up and running soonest! :grin:
  • Caynan
    Well after some trouble shooting with ghost team, turns out that my MV1 heater does not power up / heat up.I have to say Ghost team has been great to work with, and has gone the distance with me to come to a solution. Ghost will replace my unit. will up date when new unit arrives.
  • Caynan
    Well I have been vaping with my MV1 since Thursday 10/18 and so far I have had some awesome vape. But inconsistent at best. Going through experimentation with it, looking for that sweet combination of grinde, moisture, temp, draw speed, etc. But once consistently is obtained there's no doubt this can be one Bad SOB. Oh yes I have to mention by no way has my efforts gone un rewarded
  • John Cocktostone
    I've had mine 5 weeks.
    I'd say it took 3 weeks or so to really learn the device and be able to adjust draw for moisture level and grind and the combo of the 2. Now I don't even stir. I will rotate the crucible 180 degrees though after 3 pulls. Don't even have to think. On demand!
  • Caynan
    Hey John, what Grinder Works best for you and the MV1?
  • Caynan
    I'm thinking Newvape fine
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube