• Flipz
    Wanted to share that I got the newest g pen elite vape a few days ago. Haven't had much time to use it much but so far so good.

Will answer questions the best I can at the moment. I plan to write up some sort of review when I feel it's been used enough... or at least until I can give my honest thoughts on it.

Some pictures for now since everyone loves pics! (Y)

a0mj6e2ay3cqlwco.jpeg
    s2dpvwq13tw7l2ny.jpeg
    fqvk5yclejgifa1v.jpeg
    z3pmxmurqasicvwt.jpeg
    8yymgrwnkno06msh.jpeg
    qc2hznyorcmo5790.jpeg
    g2ujbgidfhxbo3ra.jpeg

Be easy!
    -Flipz
  • JMM
    I have had it for a few months now. It is a great improvement over the pro, but it still has a few caveats. Also, my lcd screen developed a line through it about a week after I got it. I am going to try to get it replaced. Grenco makes ok products I guess, but they definitely don't last very long. Their customer service is pretty weak as well. They refused to replace a mouthpiece when it broke after 2 weeks and suggested I order another one.
  • Flipz
    The one I posted about is the "updated" g pen elite with newer mouthpiece. I had the LCD error on my original one also but the new one... so far so good (Y)
  • JMM

Oooh I didn't realize they already revised it. Off to grenco to spend more money sending this thing back hahaha.
  • Chandler
    A friend of mine was gifted one of these recently. I tried it once....
    My impression (as i think back in time),
    The design was sleek n cool. The digital screen was nice. Heatup time was great. Pretty sure it reached temp. much quicker than my crafty. Very discreet, Flavour was ok nowhere near amazing, decent clouds, draw resistance wasn't bad. Long slow draws was the way to go. ... I didnt like the mouth piece. Reminds me of the pax. Just not used to putting my lips on that type of stem system....

I know he don't vape like me, so i was trying to make him sell it to me just so i could add it to my collection. Lol
  • Flipz
    I feel all ya'zzzz. Believe it or not I have a very busy job and life lol. I vape very often but always switching them around so it takes me kinda along time to gets honest overall feel - regardless of which vaporizer it is.

Def do tend to use some more often but I'm a variety guy. Whether herb, wax or vapes. 8-)
  • VapeCritic
    Awesome I'm workin on my review now for this thing (which means it'll be done sometime in the next year or so LOL)

@Chandler's little summary is pretty on point (Y)
  • Flipz
    Sounds almost exactly what I thought about the original g pen elite. The "newest/updated" one or whatever you prefer to call it haha - address some of those issues. On the g pen I show in the picture, that mouthpiece is different from the original elite and so far working much better. Taste wise, I feel the quality (so far) is what you get from most vapes at that price point. (Y)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment