• VapeCritic
    Sup dudes,

Ghost just released their matte black Stealth Edition MV1, same price as the other colors but this one is not shiny and is completely blacked out :death: :fire:

MBceSVsh.jpg

As of today all units (all colors) are shipping with the updates this Stealth unit has, which includes:

Updated Heat Sink assembly - if you still have the original heat sink and mouthpiece there is a new version that is a little more consistent and has less issues.

Updated door latch - some people reported problems with their latches over time and they worked on fixing any issues, it now opens and closes very smoothly right out of the box.

Tightened tolerances - they've been making slight tweaks over time to "tighten" the feel of the vape and all its parts.

New firmware version - I'm pretty sure they will be rolling this update out to everybody real soon, but I'll let them give the final word on that.

New UV finish on back side - The "soft touch" finish that some of us had problems with has been upgraded to a highly durable matte-UV finish that will not peel.

haJoGGeh.jpg

Trade-in program for forum members:

I'm going to leave the fine details to Ghost, but they are going to be doing a "trade-in" program for you guys with this new Stealth model.

If you have an original unit and you want this new one they will sell you the Stealth one for almost 50% off, then send you a prepaid shipping label to return your used unit to them.

With the returned units they receive they're doing something really cool and admirable, they teamed up with Vitolo from FC and will be donating all of the returned units to veterans and other low income people with disabilities who are in need.

Please standby for more details from @ghostvapesofficial

mv1_vapor.gif
    Attachments
    mv1_stealth (123K)
    mv1_vapor (1M)
  • VapeCritic
    Few more pics:

K6r6kLhh.jpg

AOzJ5Iah.jpg

zoxQ3oyh.jpg
  • KKAMC72
    Awe ya beat me to it :grimace: :lol: great job!
  • PuffItUp
    Just saying, the fact that they teamed up with Vitolo is amazing. Thanks @ghostvapesofficial or @ghost-ops I can't remember which account is active.

Randy threw up a video on our YouTube if ya'll wana check it out.
  • KKAMC72
    link me up! I'm interested
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Damnnnn... that is awesome yo. Props to Ghost for sure. That's great!
  • BestBuds
    Love it! I'm not gonna lie I was wishing for a smaller more pocketable version.
  • welshman
    Can I return two units for that one stealth one :brow:
  • Dr green thumb
    Sorry it's a no from me. I had an earlier mv1 and sold it because of a couple issues. I will watch these for a few months and wait for user feedback if its positive I may consider one again. $300 is too much to take chances with.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Shoot, I'll buy one to add to my collection. I've been waiting for a stealthy version for awhile now. In agreement with Bestbuds, wish there was one coming out that was a tad smaller.

The big question for me though is, @VapeCritic @ghostvapesofficial If I buy one of these, I want to buy two or three additional of those black heatsink assemblies as well. It's extremely convenient swapping them out, I'll go through two to three heatsinks every week and then clean them all in one shot. I would like to do the same with this. Will you have additional heatsinks available? If not now, when would you expect to ship? Thanks
  • VapeCritic
    Good question I will find out :up:
  • Dr green thumb

pwws8v6x8x6ny8nj.jpg

I want to like the ghost mv1 and yes this is by far the best looking one. I need performance and reliability. It's too bad I cant try one out for a couple weeks and put a few ounces through it.
  • acstorfer
    I’m hoping I can pick up a heatsink and mouthpieces as well. My Cylon needs a little black in it.
  • Mr White
    I think I'm gonna hold off and see what the consensus are on the new updates before I start to think about buying one.
  • Trix
    :fire: That's one sexy vape right there!!! :fire:
  • Demonscars
    I already placed my order.
  • Cannabliss420
    Does anyone think vapor production will be better or different with new updates?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    The color is definitely cool. And the fact that they are going to donate the used units is amazing. That being said it was a bit over marketed for what the surprise wound up being.
  • Señor Negro
    I'm surprised nobody asked yet, so I guess I am the one who has to ...

How noticeable are the changes in the perfomance of the unit?? I know it's still too early for a serious, full valoration, so I undestand it may take some time. No hurries.

And as for the appearance, what can I say as Mr. Black? :chin:
    jvhet7mxfnd1qdio.jpg
  • MonsterWithoutBorders
    I love the deal since my original one is so battery eating compared to my later one. Just waiting for the ghost deal to come through. The new one looks so cool wow.
  • Mrbiggs
    i would like to know if there’s been a performance upgrade to
  • John Cocktostone
    @vapecritic Mine is less than a month old. Are the changes on that one or only units going forward?
  • VapeCritic
    Honestly i'm not just bullshitting, the updated units are noticeably more consistent from draw to draw. I can't imagine many people having trouble getting these to work anymore.

It's less finicky with how you load the herb meaning less variations in performance. Overall just more user friendly and less technique involved.

The updated heat sink and firmware upgrades are really the two things that influenced performance.
  • VapeCritic
    I believe they have been shipping the other colors for some time with the new heat sinks, but I will let @ghostvapesofficial confirm that for you.
  • Aniceguy99517
    agreed. I’ve seen some love it and others hate it to hell. I’ll stick with more reliable units for now
  • VapeCritic
    I need performance and reliabilityDr green thumb

Performance is aces and it's no less reliable than any other vape
  • Mrbiggs
    does it still require a 15 second draw
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url