• SirCrackKillaH
    just got the email in, looks like they are running a trade in promo, see:
    qofjr4er8jfb7n4n.jpeg
    juk7p0q9hi3eeyx9.jpeg
    oo5sd3y5iz2q2tm2.jpeg

Stealth one I lost right around Christmas for a week. Really thought it was stolen. Found it in a box I was going to toss right before New Years...made me appreciate it that much more. Stealth one is damned cool man.

z3by0aq4y9wxstn9.jpeg
    As far as performance goes, regardless of if it’s the stealth or any of the others, all the same now. I saw the heatsink question pop up and all have the updated heatsink assemblies now. I’m enjoying my Black Chrome out back right now. Good stuff man.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    nice, it surprised me to see in my email today. Replace the vape program is the first I’ve seen if it’s kind. Smart.
  • GHOSTTEAM

The new heat sink can be identified by its components, specifically the black rubber gasket and the mouthpiece/stem. The black rubber gasket has ridges on the stub. The mouthpiece/stem is sandblasted on the bottom end and is made of Makrolon. Here's a picture:

7u1BVN

All MV1 units sold by GHOST Vapes and our authorized retailers only carry units with the new design heat sink, so you should be good.

Let me know if I can help with anything else, and thanks for your interest! Greetings to you from the US!

Cheers,

Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • GHOSTTEAM

The Trade-in promotion ends today January 4, 2019 so there's still time. Although I don't think our authorized retailer canadianvaporizers.ca is running the promo.

Cheers,

Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Thank you. Too bad I missed it :grimace:
  • GHOSTTEAM

We might be able to do something for you. I'll send you a private message.
  • Guiness

Thank you for so quick reply, but there is no picture. Could you load it again?

420!
  • Guiness

Thank you so much!
  • martinstraka8282

Any chance we'll see the new stealth black heatsink for sale soon?

Would love to be able to just swap and delay cleaning until the 2nd (or more) all need cleaning at one time.
  • Summer
    AND packs of black stems, too!
  • Ctipp22
    Ghost has amazing customer service.
  • Guiness
    What temp you advice to CBD rich strains?
  • McNuggetsTrip
    gfvomhwms2xwp9e4.jpg
    This is what I found online. I use this sometimes for CBD. Keep in mind this is the temperature that it starts to come out at
  • GHOSTTEAM

Great question! We're currently awaiting stock on the heat sinks, also the mouthpieces @Summer .. Once they come in we'll be going live on the site. No concrete date as of yet but it's coming soon.

Cheers,

Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • Campesino
    Very recently bought a mv1 stealth edition,
    Mine seems to be charring the herb a bit.
    I have some experience with an older mv1 that a friend of mine has and I've tried the typical troubleshooting.
    I have noticed that my heat sink fits a little extra snug compared to his.
    I'm wondering if my heat sink is a bit misshapen, although I am not sure that would affect it.
    I plan on buying another heat sink when it's available to see if that fixes the issue.
  • Dr green thumb
    what heat setting do you have it on?
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Manually calibrate bro. I run mine hot.

Yooooo I just got killllleerrr not so sticky gorilla glue that granulates when ground up. I was running sour through it over the last two months and that was a bit wetter, was more flaky when grinded up, delivered good continuous mid vapor producing hits throughout the levels. I put this glue in today and shooooottt.. drier, granulated, really really rips. I haven’t had bud do this in awhile in my Ghost. It really is grind, pack, bud consistentcy,calibration preference.

Spaaaaarrrkkkyyyyyy, Dragon clouds man.. makes me cough tooo much too. It’s been a long while since I had bud do this, hard to describe, it’s fuller. On the hotter settings, it really rips. That charring isn’t ash at all, you would taste it if it was combusting. This glue I’m using I’ve been having to stir at the higher levels two times to fully extract.
  • Dr green thumb
    I had a magical moment with my stealth tonight. It started when I took the crucible out and removed the heat sink. Looking down I could see some residue running down the side of the oven. So I turned the unit to the level for concentrates and pushed the fire button the first time, it fired then shut off quickly. The second time it fired longer and still shut off early. The third time the residue liquified and burned off like a dab and the oven stayed on the full time. So I then loaded the crucible and replaced the heat sink. The first hit at level 3 was good like real good tons of vapor. The second hit I got about 8 seconds in and got so much vapor I couldn't breath as in holy shit what a hit. I'm thinking their is no way that this could have happened as it hadn't ever happened before so I took my third hit and it did it again eight seconds in and I'm coughing. Now I'm thinking that this may be a good thing so I took my fourth hit expecting a ton of vapor and I got a full draw length and again tons of vapor. Two more hits with less vapor finishing it off. The abv was an even golden brown no charring at all. I will be testing it again very soon.

Update: I have repeated this on four crucibles with different strains.

I will keep any eye on my oven in case it happens again.
  • Campesino
    @Dr green thumb I use 385 for a few draws and then up to 430. I don't seem to have an issue on my dudes device, that's what has made me suspect something is different.
  • Dr green thumb
    the ghost mv1 has calibration settings. You can either turn it up or down. When it's off push both buttons at the same time three times and it should show an amber light you can make it go to different settings by pushing the bottom button. Red is hottest green is coldest it comes set to the middle setting. Once you pick a setting wait for the vape to turn off and it's on the new setting. Personally I use my vape on the stock setting.
  • THeJokEr
    I had to return my Stealth MV1 due to me more than anything else. Have a little arthritis in both hands and it was a little difficult dealing with the crucibles. That being said, Ghost customer service is great! Very quick to respond. Thanks a lot Virgil.
  • Ctipp22
    Ghost customer service is really really good and the unit is my favorite vape probably. No brainer for flavor and big on demand rips. :100:
  • Bruce
    I agree on the $ 300 USD is a big chunk of cheddar. In my opinion, a very strong case can be made that the features and abilities of the Ghost MV1 $300 USD is a steal. The Performance and what this baby can do earns the right to be up there with The Solo, The Tera, Pax 3, G43, Hydrology9, The Dynavap's,

(Note: The Haze Vapes, The S & B Vapes, Grasshopper I left out because of either corporate instability (a bitch for warranties), Out of business (Oy Vey Warranties), more than a few rumors of a company will close the doors. In my humble opinion, these vapes should be avoided until things work out. The biggest dangers for these companies are with even a whisper of corporate instability in itself chases customers away and that is what they call the final nail in the coffin. I am afraid, this is where we say goodbye to these vape companies.

and of course being a regular on this forum we know there are vapes over $300 USD vapes that have gorgeous pictures on shiny boxes that I wouldn't buy for 30 Cents and some of these jokers sell their Vaporizers for well over $300 USD. That's why folks over at Ghost are doing a great job, a good product is always getting better and more features. Example, I have Apple iPhone 8, an incredibly awesome device, Now the X XR looks great. next year I will upgrade which is the best sign of vibrant company constantly reinventing itself and offering better and new capabilities.

My Ghost from inception has worked so well I am glad there are improvements but I can't imagine it much better than it is now. I don't want to mess with an already awesome vape. If I were to need another vape, I would get the Ghost MV1 in a heartbeat.

"Your new portable looks quite amazing. Afraid to look!

I anticipate The Ghost MV1 will have a new pal in my Vape Case.........The G43. Excited.

Many of the improvements you benefit as well since many of these upgrades are in the software which you can just keep your device software up to date.

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • juxt

That is so freaking ridiculously good I don't even know what to say.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    The device f’in kicks ass man. I just finished cleaning mine off. Between the generations, there were little tweaks here and there. Tubes, gaskets definite little tweaks made for the better. The older gaskets were more rigid, smooth, gripped the stem too tight. New ones completely different. Ghost is definitely a top tier vape. Excited to see what’s in store for the future :)

rds7f2xze0qb5s9h.jpeg
    x6ghvvkuokhawtqe.jpeg
    oa7rkxr9z0fthow4.jpeg
    vrdubmecie7kjoib.jpeg
    vmhp90qbzgvpmc29.jpeg
  • Ctipp22
    Any tips for using from a cold start? I feel like it works better once it’s a little Revd up. Thoughts?
  • McNuggetsTrip
    I pre heat it to the 3rd setting then crank it back down to my preferred setting (1-2) after the first draw
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment